Bienvenue, Visiteur !

03-04-2011, 04:46 PM | Message : #21
Hors ligne landersav 
i cant fly in a plane or in a heli,i know it has something to do with skill points,but how do i use them
03-04-2011, 07:33 PM | Message : #22
Hors ligne crazycanuck4 
Great tut I enjoy the BF2 practice.Not sure about the one button spotting tho.Is it in the regular controls or do I have to change that file in game? Nice sigs too..Big Grin

[Image: HONEYBADGER.jpg]
03-04-2011, 09:12 PM | Message : #23
Hors ligne MacDougal 
pretty new to the game but i dont know how to pitch on a helicopter. I always end up flipping over. pls pm the answer
(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-04-2011 09:24 PM par MacDougal.)
03-04-2011, 11:32 PM | Message : #24
Hors ligne FidelBuds10 
Thanks for this tutorial. Now i can now practice to fly like a pro Big Grin

Im used to fly on jets in other games, but flying in Battlefield is quite a challenge to me. So thanks a lot.
11-04-2011, 03:42 AM | Message : #25
Hors ligne Kdoa 
Thank you so much for the Demo download, I always felt bad taking jets/planes and "learning/practicing on live" Now I can get my needed hours in on a closed course to come back on live like a true ace. 5 Star guide
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM | Message : #26
Hors ligne DiBzZ 
Nice guide. Helped me improve my flying skills alot Smile
11-04-2011, 07:48 PM | Message : #27
Hors ligne YoDaddy 
i dont even know how to enter a jet rofl when i press E nothing happens
14-04-2011, 05:33 PM | Message : #28
Hors ligne [FR]Scompe 
i'm glad to help you Big Grin

(03-04-2011 04:46 PM)landersav a écrit :  i cant fly in a plane or in a heli,i know it has something to do with skill points,but how do i use them

(11-04-2011 07:48 PM)YoDaddy a écrit :  i dont even know how to enter a jet rofl when i press E nothing happens
In BF P4F you need to spend a Training point in jet/helicopter to pilot them.

(03-04-2011 09:12 PM)MacDougal a écrit :  pretty new to the game but i dont know how to pitch on a helicopter. I always end up flipping over. pls pm the answer
With the default control, you need to use your mouse forward/back to pitch.

(03-04-2011 07:33 PM)crazycanuck4 a écrit :  Great tut I enjoy the BF2 practice.Not sure about the one button spotting tho.Is it in the regular controls or do I have to change that file in game? Nice sigs too..Big Grin
You need to edit a file with the notepad, this is simple and very usefull.

You can found you answer here: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...p?tid=8349

This will learn more about this file.

15-05-2011, 06:41 PM | Message : #29
Hors ligne Strong_Soldier 
are you the one who was chasing my jet ?
21-05-2011, 08:17 AM | Message : #30
Hors ligne Miksuengineer 
Aarrrggh...

I cannot use the BF2 demo. I download it but when im trying to open it, the computer ask promission for the progam to start. I click yes, but nothing happens.

(Once there came "this progam possibly not installed right" but nothing still happens)

(my english is terrible!)
21-05-2011, 06:23 PM | Message : #31
Hors ligne mgsfan 
man this is awsome thx really great help Smile
21-05-2011, 06:41 PM | Message : #32
Hors ligne Redjevel 
if somebody just want a sweet jet gameplay just check out this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzwqNvzP6Z0

But reminder there is somethink wrong with sound but you still can check where to fly where are good spots to send bombs and other stuff
23-05-2011, 08:07 PM | Message : #33
Hors ligne Socrotese 
Hello all,
I read this post and it is amazing. I had all but given up on flying till I read this post. I also got very lucky one night really late. I was on a server that had only 1 other guy and me on it and he was having problems flying also. We decided just to fly and leave the objectives alone target various things on map. Well enough dribble I do have something to add.

1 When flying a helicopter pitch is a major thing. I have a mouse set up and I have to continuously keep pulling back to make the nose of the chopper point down. If you don,t get your nose down enough you will be flat on your back and if your nose is down too much you will hit face first and crash I do have my keys bound to my liking. Remember the nose of a chopper has to be at least slightly pointing down to move forward. The mouse will cover left and right along with the left and right turn buttons.

2 Now with a plane my mouse pretty much covered to go up I aimed up, down I aimed down. Left went left right went right with the mouse along, with the turn buttons in the same direction. Pitch was not much of an issue unless diving hard or wanting to pull up but the yaw was to make sharper turns I had to use my left turn with the mouse going left to make the turn sharp enough.

I guess what I'm saying basically is watch out the pitch factor kind of works the to achieve a different result in a chopper than in a plane they do not fly the same.

I also turned my sensitivity,yaw,and pitch setting up in options to my liking once I got a good feel for it.

I don't know how helpful this is to anyone I'm an old guy just thought it might help. Might be second nature to you younger guys.

I'm still not a great pilot but now i do have some kills under my belt.

MORE THREAT TO HIMSELF THAN OTHERS< BONZAI

Socrotese
(Ce message a été modifié le : 24-05-2011 12:43 PM par Socrotese.)
03-06-2011, 03:01 AM | Message : #34
Hors ligne 2Pain4 
LoL! Thank You so much for this guide =D <<now this newbie can do some epic bombing with jet and not crash. keep it up =D
26-06-2011, 03:56 AM | Message : #35
Hors ligne dk6789 
when i use plans or helis i am always missing something. idk if its the pitch or yaw. ik moving mouse back and forth is 1 thing and A and D rotates the plane. can some one precisly explain the buttons to control yaw and pitch???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????(hope this gets ur attention)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
24-08-2011, 02:27 PM | Message : #36
Hors ligne CribBoy9 
didnt help me, still cant fly everytime i try, i crash what a guide should have and all are missing is the sensitivity lvls.

i know how to get off the ground,roll everything with both heli and jet but i always crash ALWAYS.
24-08-2011, 02:28 PM | Message : #37
Hors ligne CribBoy9 
solute the guy above me, this guide is still not complete, you need to have a snap shot of the "options" menu where you show YOUR different configurations.
04-09-2011, 12:19 AM | Message : #38
Hors ligne naruto0921 
Epic but are these downloads safe? the battlefiled2 demo?
04-09-2011, 07:35 AM | Message : #39
Hors ligne Drake_Sirlit 
Very nice tutorial, really helps. I am, however, having trouble with the 180 turn and was wondering if the maneuver uses yaw at all. In the description of it, it only says pitch and roll.
04-10-2011, 07:58 AM | Message : #40
Hors ligne [FR]Scompe 
I'm back to business and the server browser is HERE Smile

I have maid some change, you don't need the BF2 demo anymore, just found an empty server with Oman.

I don't change the picture from BF2 demo to P4F, too many works for nothing. This is the same thing.

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  controle_general.jpg (Taille : 34.22 Ko / Téléchargements : 1756)
.jpg  Controle_aircraft.jpg (Taille : 94.14 Ko / Téléchargements : 1758)

(Ce message a été modifié le : 04-10-2011 08:05 AM par [FR]Scompe.)

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.