Bienvenue, Visiteur !

09-04-2012, 04:07 PM | Message : #1
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Greetings Soldiers!
Thanks to all of you who supported this thread, the M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle has now been implemented in our arsenal for the Medic. It's lightweight, high-accuracy, yet understandably low-magazine was supported by EASY Studios, and they have now implemented the weapon at our hands. I want to sincerely thank you all, especially the 14 of you who signed it, and thank you the developers for considering my idea.
- DeadlyChaos

Real-Life Statistics:
The M27 was being designed around the time in which the Infantry Automatic Rifle program commenced due to the United States Marine Corps. requesting it from manufacturers. The idea was to create a lightweight automatic weapon, with SAW capabilities, however, the mobility of a carbine/assault rifle.

Origin: Germany
Designer: Heckler & Koch
Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Length: 84 cm.
Barrel Length: 16.5 in.
Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO
Action: Gas-Operated; Rotating Bolt
M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle

[Image: 320px-M27_Infantry_Automatic_Rifle.jpg]

In-Game Statistics:

The M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle is the support version of the M416-Carbine with a heavy barrel and a larger magazine. It has good accuracy over all ranges and a long reach.

Unlock Rank: Level 24
Firepower: Medium
Initial: 23-27
Medium: 20-24
Long: 18-22
Accuracy: Very High
Ammunition: 30/5
Range: Medium
Initial Distance: 0-20m
Medium Distance: 20-40m
Long Distance: 40m-∞
Rate of Fire: Fast Fully-Automatic
Rounds per Minute: 675 RPM (11.25 rounds/sec)
Reload Time: 4.1 Seconds
Recoil: Medium
Recoil Up/Return: 1.4/.7
Recoil Left/Right: .95/-.95
ADS Recoil Up/Return: .63/.32
ADS Recoil Left/Right: .43/-.43
Aim-Down-Sight Time: .4 Seconds

In-Game Rendered Image:
[Image: WSHDe.png]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 15-06-2012 06:32 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
09-04-2012, 04:08 PM | Message : #2
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Sign List
Red Text: Milestone
Green Text: Moderator
Blue Text: Developer

1. XXDEATHMASTERX
2. MasonFreeland
3. metsman3.0
4. Toryin
5. afailedchief
6. Healin4ev3r
7. Chef9000
8. 5ilent_control
9. Gam3King
10. UreAllAwesome
11. 303ConArtist
12. AbdulEllahib
13. Cereal.Kill

Version Log:
Version 1.1
  • Magazine Size Increased

• Damage Table Modified

• Rounds Per Minute/Seconds Included

• Headshot Damage Modified

Version 1.2
  • Battlefield 3 Video

• Coding Fixes

Version 1.3
  • NEW Battlefield 3 Video

• Ammunition Capacity Decreased

• Magazine Count Increased

• Reload Time Added

• Firepower Modified; Initial/Medium Decrease, Long Increase

Version 1.4
  • Recoil Statistics Included

• Headshot Damage Decreased

• Range Statistics Included

• ADS Time Included

• Real-Life Statistics Included

• MILESTONE: Located In Game Files!

Version 1.41
  • Format Coding Fixes

• Recoil Up Fixed/Decreased

• NEW Battlefield 3 Video Review

Version 1.5
  • Range Decreased

• Magazine Size Increased

• ADS Recoil Statistics Included

• Headshot Damage Increased

• Medium Damage Maximum Decreased

• Long Damage Maximum Decreased

Final Version 2.0:
  • In-Game Image

• Confirmed In-Game Files

• Confirmed Statistics

(Ce message a été modifié le : 12-06-2012 08:28 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM | Message : #3
Hors ligne [13th].VDEATH. 
sounds exciting i hope EA takes this weapon into consideration to be a new weapon for the medic class Smile

I don't play much as a medic but i would have to say its been too long since medics got a new weapon!

Fighting 13th Community
Fighting 13th: RPGs Camp Server »Head Mod«
09-04-2012, 05:51 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne bodyharvest 
there's not logic in the dammage table, no logic at all Oo

[Image: crux.png]

aka redharvest
09-04-2012, 05:57 PM | Message : #5
Hors ligne BArL3Y57 
good ideas. just make the mag bigger and I will sign
09-04-2012, 06:11 PM | Message : #6
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
To: XXDEATHMASTERX
I agree. Hopefully it will be added.

To: bodyharvest
I know. Those were just numbers to showcase the medium damage the M-27 IAR will deliver, as well as it's preferable range for firepower. I will update that in time. Mind telling me some logical numbers?

To: MasonFreeland
The way I made was so that the M-27 IAR will have it's strengths and weaknesses that balance each other out. That is how weapons should be made when coming up with the concept. Balance through statistics in which the strengths do not overcome the weakness and vice versa.

M27 IAR:

Strengths: Range, Accuracy, Damage over Range
Weaknesses: Recoil, Magazine Size, Rate of Fire

As you can see, it has great range and accuracy, but it's counter is the high recoil. It has good damage over range, however, with the high recoil, and slower-than-most-LMGs rate of fire, it is ideal for burst-fire in a suppressive role. However, those are just ratings and numbers, and as I get more feedback, I will fix it to become more balanced, and much more sensible.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 01:24 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
10-04-2012, 02:24 AM | Message : #7
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Hey everyone. Using the Weapon Comparison Tool, I've been testing out a common/average damage counter for both AR's and LMG's and since the M-27 IAR is squad automatic weapon, which mixes rifle and machine gun capabilities, I thought it would be the perfect fit. I've still have yet to finish, but an update will come shortly.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 01:24 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
11-04-2012, 02:26 AM | Message : #8
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Still experimenting. Stay in touch though.
12-04-2012, 06:06 PM | Message : #9
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Alright, so I've calculated the average damage counters, but I won't be able to update until Friday or Saturday, so stay in touch.
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM | Message : #10
Hors ligne Misfit1-3 
The M-27 IAR it's more similar to an assault rifle than a Squad Automatic Weapon. Due to its 30 rounds M4-type magazine....its better for the Assault class. I suggest for the Medic class something that looks like an RPK or a nice Browning M-1919 for the vintage lovers.....Wink
13-04-2012, 12:05 AM | Message : #11
Hors ligne metsman3.0 
An assault rifle for the medic? Well the MG36 is a just a big assault rigle and the XM8AR is an assault rifle with a dual drum mag.

Eh, screw it. Sign me up.
13-04-2012, 01:37 PM | Message : #12
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
The M-27 IAR is equipped by automatic riflemen in a firing team in the U.S.M.C. Their role is to provide automatic fire, to suppress the enemy, allowing for enough cover fire for his squadron to move up.

In Battlefield, the Medic plays two roles: automatic riflemen, and a combat medic.

So in this case, yes, the M-27 is more like an assault rifle than a light-machine gun, however, it fits the combat role that a Medic should play, as well as it's support role, allowing for higher mobility.

Note: However, even though the M-27 has a 30-round feed system, I will increase most likely to at least 50-rounds, and many might say "Well, that can't apply as it has a 30-round feed system." Most weapons in-game have a 30-round feed system, yet are have a 20-round magazine. So, it can apply.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 01:41 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
13-04-2012, 01:40 PM | Message : #13
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
We don't need another AR for medic class.

(13-04-2012 01:37 PM)DeadlyChaos09 a écrit :  So in this case, yes, the M-27 is more like an assault rifle than a light-machine gun, however, it fits the combat role that a Medic should play, as well as it's support role, allowing for higher mobility.

if you call 30 bullet/mag good for suppressing...

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 01:41 PM par Healin4ev3r.)
13-04-2012, 01:44 PM | Message : #14
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Why? Give me legitimate reasons. High mobility, close-quarters capabilities, yet, still fit for medium-range suppression. Why wouldn't you want such a deadly weapon for the Medic?

[EDIT:] Read the note.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 01:59 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
13-04-2012, 02:01 PM | Message : #15
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
(13-04-2012 01:44 PM)DeadlyChaos09 a écrit :  Why? Give me legitimate reasons. High mobility, close-quarters capabilities, yet, still fit for medium-range suppression. Why wouldn't you want such a deadly weapon for the Medic?

That's assault's job. LMGs have to be "suck" in hipfire.

Too low ammo per mag, maybe ? And ( if they release it ), it'll have up to 90 rounds per mag, then turns OP. And don't mix medic class with support class in BF3.

Also, you're asking for an AR for medics. Your suggestion is invalid Wink

Honey Badger
PTFO
13-04-2012, 02:33 PM | Message : #16
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Due to the high recoil, it does not have hipfire capabilities... It only is good at close-quarters for it's damage. Furthermore, I say, depending on the response, I will possibly increase the ammunition per magazine, to around 45-60 rounds.

Also, in Battlefield 3, the Support's kit plus the Assault's role is the Medic in this game. May I also note that in Battlefield 3, what category does the Support equip? And in what class is the M-27 in? Precisely. It's in the light-machine gun category. The only difference is that the Assault merged into the Medic role.

I'm asking for a compact squad-automatic rifle for the Medic, as the all classes in the game have received a weapon as of, instead of the Medic, and my suggestion is to add this weapon.

In this case, your reasons are invalid. Can't hipfire due to high recoil and I will update to make it 45-60 rounds per magazine, which is more than half of what the assault rifles have in-game.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 02:35 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
13-04-2012, 02:37 PM | Message : #17
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
Read all the posts from other players above and you'll realize that this suggestion leads to nowhere. I'm done here, too Tongue

Honey Badger
PTFO
13-04-2012, 02:38 PM | Message : #18
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Yes they mention the low-magazine count, and that is what I will increase. What part of that is difficult to understand?

Quick note, there is also many ammunition/magazine count enhancements, so the attachments themselves might bring up the magazine size, so it can be on-par with most light-machine guns. However, it doesn't mean that you must go buy out an attachment for an increase ammunition count, but just the fact that you can do so. Anyways, I'm updating sooner or later, so expect a new magazine size and new damage counters.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-04-2012 02:43 PM par DeadlyChaos09.)
13-04-2012, 03:17 PM | Message : #19
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Hey everyone, I have now updated! Check out the version log in the second posts to see what has changed, and then check out the actual statistics. Hope you like it, and feedback, like always, is greatly appreciated.
14-04-2012, 05:17 PM | Message : #20
Hors ligne DeadlyChaos09 
Any feedback? I know the M-27 IAR, since it's a squad-automatic weapon, resembles both an assault rifle and a light-machine gun, but I want to enhance the LMG factors, so if you have any ideas of how to, please, go ahead and suggest.

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.