Bienvenue, Visiteur !

09-01-2012, 07:35 PM | Message : #161
Hors ligne 333Dirtbag333 
(09-01-2012 06:14 PM)Septuagint a écrit :  If someone steals 100.00 dollars from you and offers to give back 20.00... Would u be happy?

They need to give us perm attachments for free. Thats FAIR.

i'n my neighbourhood that would prolly cost you a nice dent in the car, a few broken teeth and a dislocated jaw lol

Boom

Peng

Work in progress
09-01-2012, 07:36 PM | Message : #162
Hors ligne UN321 
Can we have a +3 Helicopter armour to go along with that +3 ammo?

So then, after all is said and done - why bother with ANY +s ???

How about just allow us to buy permanent stuff, and leave it in our account?
09-01-2012, 07:41 PM | Message : #163
Hors ligne Oznerol256 
This update is a step to the right direction.
However, the ammo of my MP7 is still much lower than the original Elite's version and the bulletspread almost like a shotgun. Recoil is also very bad, but first fix the bulletspread.
Before that fix, the game will not be that fun to play as it did before 20th December.
Actually it is not really playable without that fix. Sad
(Ce message a été modifié le : 09-01-2012 07:42 PM par Oznerol256.)
09-01-2012, 07:46 PM | Message : #164
Hors ligne c2-BlackAdder 
(09-01-2012 10:05 AM)VitalBullet a écrit :  Hello fellow Soldiers!

As you all know, we recently removed “Legacy” attachments from Battlefield Play4Free as a way to introduce a better level of balance in the game. We appreciate all the feedback that you’ve been giving our team since this change and we assure you, this was a tough decision and not an easy one to make. That being said, we believe that it will deliver the most fun and enjoyable gaming experience to all players and as such these changes will remain.

In the spirit of continually improving Battlefield Play4Free, we are listening to your feedback and responding. Over the next few weeks, we will be implementing several community requested changes to the “+3” weapons:
  • Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
    (Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
  • Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
    (This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

In addition, we will be making some changes to currently imbalanced boosters (for example, the Mortar Strike and RPG Boosters).

If you have additional questions about the “Legacy” attachments, please refer to this Q&A. As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback and if you wish to comment on these new changes, please feel free to join in below.

Best regards,
The Battlefield Play4Free Team

Anybody who is pleased with that needs their head examined, This will be another scam of an update to sweeten everyone up to start spending on something they will just change again when it suits them.

Try doing a nigh-on 99% rewind then i might re-install.
09-01-2012, 07:47 PM | Message : #165
Hors ligne [HB]Akanto 
(09-01-2012 06:11 PM)Solid a écrit :  
(09-01-2012 05:26 PM)Str1000ac a écrit :  Massive bullet spread

The only weapon i got with "Massive Bullet Spread" i got is the VSS (and i got many weapons on all of my Classes) Rolleyes
and guess what? If i don´t hold down the Trigger then i will hit with controlled burst fire. If you pray for a kill for a hit, then you are doing it wrong, plain wrong. I´m glad that it takes some skill to kill one and i mean the Skill called "Aim" (not "Aimbot").

I´m also fine with the Recoil because i can, i´m not the Sheep which asks for more Tongue
Solid, dear Solid...
I now that youre not a bad player. And I know that your a green one. But seriousely
what are you talking? Have you played since dec. 20th with AEK? Or M4? You can aim with your aim like the best aimbot, the bullets wont hit the freaking enemy! And SVUA? You can use it for singleshoots... With a frequence like my SVD...
You can buy all weapons, they stay like they are, actually: awesome! Dodgy I bet I have as much as you, but my are as bad as yours... Or do greens have better ones?Tongue

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

09-01-2012, 07:57 PM | Message : #166
Hors ligne acacommando 
not good enough i want what i payed for.i want my weapon caractheristics back as they were before 20.12 i dont give a s*it how you call it +3 or elite. untill then BUYE BUYE
09-01-2012, 08:02 PM | Message : #167
Hors ligne FitzSy66 
I bought my Mp5 and my M95 long before any legacy attatchments were available. If I don't get those weapons back you are guilty of false advertising and fraud. EA you took huge steps to ruin this game in the last few weeks and many of the people you ran off will not be back including me! I don't do business with scumbags!
09-01-2012, 08:04 PM | Message : #168
Hors ligne [TA]Fallback 
(09-01-2012 10:05 AM)VitalBullet a écrit :  Hello fellow Soldiers!

In the spirit of continually improving Battlefield Play4Free, we are listening to your feedback and responding. Over the next few weeks, we will be implementing several community requested changes to the “+3” weapons:
  • Damage will be increased across all ranges of +3 weapons
    (Currently +3 weapons do 2 additional base (body) damage over all ranges compared to their non +3 counterpart. This will be increased to 3 addition points of damage)
  • Base ammo count will be increased across all +3 weapons
    (This will vary depending on the weapon and the weapon type)

In addition, we will be making some changes to currently imbalanced boosters (for example, the Mortar Strike and RPG Boosters).

hmmmm... your adding more power to the +3 in all ranges ? and what kind of power will they have after they add attachments to there +3 compared to the others ?

ok so we now have.

- the so called "free loaders".

- people that buy weapons & add attachments.

- +3 rambo's with guns that are stronger compared to ALL OTHERS before they even add attachments to there guns ?.
09-01-2012, 08:07 PM | Message : #169
Hors ligne Henvar 
Btw..

OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS?

WTF is that all about?
You guys didnt waste any time in removing our legacy attachments.

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

[Image: neegamaarlekkerwegdoei.gif]
09-01-2012, 08:11 PM | Message : #170
Hors ligne Strac.CRO 
(09-01-2012 08:04 PM)(FoE)Fallback a écrit :  hmmmm... your adding more power to the +3 in all ranges ? and what kind of power will they have after they add attachments to there +3 compared to the others ?

ok so we now have.
- the so called "free loaders".
- people that buy weapons & add attachments.
- +3 rambo's with guns that are stronger compared to ALL OTHERS before they even add attachments to there guns ?.

are you a new player in this game?
if "yes" = *facepalm*
if "no" = You are sooooo stupid.
09-01-2012, 08:14 PM | Message : #171
Hors ligne -=OG=-SkinnyG 
Well,

9 pages, only 310 to go to match the original thread!
In EAsy's words: We'll see over the next few weeks....

ON-TOPIC:

So.... +3 was actually not +3 but +2, hmmmm, now that really improves my trust in EAsy....
So.... my "Lasts forever" still doesn't last forever....
So.... "Lasts forever" is now sold as "permanent"....
So.... my +3 M249SAW Holo is now "permanent"....
So....EAsy, when will you screw me over again????

[Image: cUNj97G.png]
09-01-2012, 08:15 PM | Message : #172
Hors ligne BlackPercy 
Damage control not succesful.

[Image: percytest.png]
09-01-2012, 08:16 PM | Message : #173
Hors ligne -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(09-01-2012 08:15 PM)BlackPercy a écrit :  Damage control not succesful.

I would say "Fail"

[Image: cUNj97G.png]
09-01-2012, 08:17 PM | Message : #174
Hors ligne [TA]Fallback 
(09-01-2012 08:11 PM)Str1000ac a écrit :  are you a new player in this game?
if "yes" = *facepalm*
if "no" = You are sooooo stupid.

no not new. and your problem with me is ?

speak up and stop acting like lil .....
09-01-2012, 08:19 PM | Message : #175
Hors ligne BobLeBricolo 
Nice try but NOT ENOUTH ! That's not what i payed for !

What about give me back 90% of my money as you take away the weapon i really bought and give me i nerfed one that don't worst s*** when you compare both.

Looks fair and BALANCED for me.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES ! BOYCOTT EA GAMES !!!
09-01-2012, 08:21 PM | Message : #176
Hors ligne Foguete99 
Is this another freaking joke. Vitalbullet are you hearing your self? This is not a "auction". You think that EA gives us 3 extra kill points and 3 additional bullets and they shut players mouth with this crap? What about accuracy? Did you play m95 since last update? Try to play any sniper rifle and dont be frustrate with this accuracy. EA force players to buy what they already did. You think its fair? We request our elite weapons back, with statistic, which was before 1 december. WE WANT WHAT WE PAYED FOR. THAT ALL WE REQUEST. AND DONT GIVE AS SH*T THAT THIS CHANGING IS FOR BALANCE THE GAME. EVERYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. YOU WANT MORE MONEY FROM US. I TRIED TO WAIT WITH THIS COMMENT BUT YOU ARE GANG OF THIEVES AND LAIRS. AND TRUST ME, BAD KARMA WILL GET YOU, YOU CAN BE SURE ABOUT THAT.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 09-01-2012 08:28 PM par Foguete99.)
09-01-2012, 08:23 PM | Message : #177
Hors ligne OneTyme 
Hmmm...to me, this seems planned. Why would they make "+3" weapons but only increase the stats by +2? I can almost promise you that they knew that they were going to do this. They knew that people were about to go crazy once they did that last update that destroyed the game, so they figured that they would give it some time and then say, "Ok guys, we are listening to you, so we're going to improve your weapons again. We're going to make your +3's actually a +3 weapon. Now you can be happy because we made your weapon stronger." Wroooooong! We won't be happy until we get what we paid for. Until then, there is nothing that you can give us. Only the items that we purchased.

Are you f**king kidding me? What a bunch of low-lifes. These are the kind of people that you don't let your children date.

Hey EAsy!!! You will NOT make people happy and want to play again until you admit you messed up, and give back what you stole. And YES, you DID steal from us. Any arguement that you bring is invalid, because facts are facts, and the fact is: you stole from your customers. Period. We won't be happy until we get what we paid for. Until then, there is nothing that you can give us. Only the items that we purchased.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 09-01-2012 08:26 PM par OneTyme.)
09-01-2012, 08:31 PM | Message : #178
Hors ligne BobLeBricolo 
BTW if your first intention was really to improve balance you won't be selling those new attachements that are basically the same as we already purchased once.

So sry but no, i don't agree. I pay for few weapons that are not in my inventory since 20th December, and let me remember you i bought them with "Last Forever" option.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES ! BOYCOTT EA GAMES !!!
09-01-2012, 08:38 PM | Message : #179
Hors ligne 0utburst 
For me, I'm okay if I get the same base weapons as new players as long as I have full access to all and future stock, ammo, and barrel attachments for free on my legacy weapons. And I'm willing to buy low-priced individual attachments (not shared attachments) permanently for a newly purchased weapon.

I don't want a subscription game, I don't want to rent using BFs. But I'm willing to buy items permanently. I don't want high-priced shared attachments. But I'm willing to pay for individual attachments for a lower price which I only need for a specific weapon.

And I want balance on attachments. I don't like attachments which are better on all aspects than the others. I DON'T WANT ultimate attachments like the unreleased DOMINATOR ammo. What's the point of customization if there's only one best attachment?

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue (Ce message a été modifié le : 09-01-2012 08:41 PM par 0utburst.)
09-01-2012, 08:40 PM | Message : #180
Hors ligne AJoao611
(09-01-2012 12:11 PM)Masterground a écrit :  Well, the damage actualy is the same overall, +3 doesnt even matter

Actually, I already died many times where the enemies had like 3HP or less, sooooo yeeeeaaaaaah it does matter a lot

Now I just hope u also reduce recoil Tongue

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.