Bienvenue, Visiteur !

07-12-2011, 11:44 PM | Message : #1
Hors ligne Killbot.exe 
Post Script: This should be a sticky or included in one of the stickies.

Port forwarding fixed my PnkBstrB communication failures so I'll give some instructions here.
This fix can also solve a number of other issues related to connectivity and load speeds in this and other programs, the ports I give here are for this game.

If you are using a router or a modem/router combo. Access your router homepage(instructions below)

Press "windows key + R" and type in CMD(or find the program in C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe)

Type in "ipconfig" and press enter, find "Default Gateway". Also remember or write down your "IPv4 Address", you'll need that to specify your computer for the port forwarding later.

Type in the default gateway address in your internet explorer program(firefox, Opera, Chrome etc.)

most routers have default passwords/users such as "Admin" "administrator" etc. if you don't know yours just find your router manual or the make and model of your router and search for the default password online.

Find the port forwarding section(for me it's under the "Advanced" then the "Port Forwarding" tabs) and type in these ports and make sure to name them so you know which is which later if you need to change it. This is where you will need your "IPv4" address, that specifies that it's your computer that will be using the forwarded ports, type that in under "I.P." for all of your new forwarded ports. If there is no TCP or UDP specified below enter nothing in that box.

Port __________|_Protocol__|_Required by________________________
----------------------+---------------+----------------------------------------------------------
11037 ________| TCP _____| EA Master server_____________________
17502 ________| TCP _____| EA DataCenter servers (e.g. MatchMaking)_
3659 _________| UDP _____| EA DataCenter servers (e.g. MatchMaking)_
16567-16582 __,| UDP _____|Game servers (e.g i3d.net)_______________
18571 ________| UDP _____| Game servers (branzone)_______________
44301 ________| UDP _____| PnkBstrA.exe_________________________
45301 ________| UDP _____| PnkBstrB.exe_________________________
14567 ________| TCP/UDP _| Game servers_________________________
1234 _________| TCP/UDP _| PunkBuster___________________________
18567 ________| TCP/UDP _| Game servers_________________________
(Ce message a été modifié le : 08-12-2011 01:13 AM par Killbot.exe.)
08-12-2011, 08:19 PM | Message : #2
Hors ligne Killbot.exe 
Bump. People should really see/do this, it should fix a number of connection errors.
09-12-2011, 04:15 PM | Message : #3
Hors ligne sirphunkee 
Awesome work, thanks man!

This should definitely be included in any troubleshooting of undefined connection issues.
10-12-2011, 01:35 AM | Message : #4
Hors ligne AlexeyDanton 
I did this. I still get kicked off the server like right away! Sad
10-12-2011, 08:07 AM | Message : #5
Hors ligne Killbot.exe 
(10-12-2011 01:35 AM)AlexeyDanton a écrit :  I did this. I still get kicked off the server like right away! Sad

1. Try going into your router options and enabling UPNP and/or open your NAT settings to allow end point dependant operation, that could solve the problem. What is the exact error?
2. make sure firewall is allowing PnkBstrA/B through
3. reinstall all of the PB files manually
5. Delete all folders/files in your Documents\Battlefield Play4Free\mods\main\cache folder
4. turn off any antivirus/spyware software

If you have a fire wall on all of your computers I suggest turning off your router's firewall, sometimes that can get in the way if all of the specific ports aren't forwarded(not all routers have firewalls).
If nothing else works there are many fixes to possible problems listed. I tried all of them and they didn't fix my problem so I had to look around for other possible solutions, port forwarding happened to work for me.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 10-12-2011 08:16 AM par Killbot.exe.)
21-02-2012, 03:14 AM | Message : #6
Hors ligne xXDominican 
(07-12-2011 11:44 PM)Killbot.exe a écrit :  Post Script: This should be a sticky or included in one of the stickies.

Port forwarding fixed my PnkBstrB communication failures so I'll give some instructions here.
This fix can also solve a number of other issues related to connectivity and load speeds in this and other programs, the ports I give here are for this game.

If you are using a router or a modem/router combo. Access your router homepage(instructions below)

Press "windows key + R" and type in CMD(or find the program in C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe)

Type in "ipconfig" and press enter, find "Default Gateway". Also remember or write down your "IPv4 Address", you'll need that to specify your computer for the port forwarding later.

Type in the default gateway address in your internet explorer program(firefox, Opera, Chrome etc.)

most routers have default passwords/users such as "Admin" "administrator" etc. if you don't know yours just find your router manual or the make and model of your router and search for the default password online.

Find the port forwarding section(for me it's under the "Advanced" then the "Port Forwarding" tabs) and type in these ports and make sure to name them so you know which is which later if you need to change it. This is where you will need your "IPv4" address, that specifies that it's your computer that will be using the forwarded ports, type that in under "I.P." for all of your new forwarded ports. If there is no TCP or UDP specified below enter nothing in that box.

----------------------+---------------+----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Man I can't Connect to my Gateways
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to XX.XXX.XXX.X

Can Some one Help me?
14-03-2012, 11:49 AM | Message : #7
Hors ligne VinDieselPT 
Many many thanks, i was looking for this.
At least someone did a very good contribution...

Shame on you EA for your (non existent) Support. It should have been EA making this post.
This person here should have a reward!
23-03-2012, 09:08 PM | Message : #8
Hors ligne Dankstar400 
My port forwarding looks nothing like this image that's shown below on post so i don't know what to do...only thing I see that's the same is the TCP UPD and both my ports say "start" and end" so I don't know where to put what numbers where.
20-04-2012, 07:01 PM | Message : #9
Hors ligne Shadow001 
Can i play this game with a WI-FI conection?
22-04-2012, 01:10 AM | Message : #10
Hors ligne theammosupport 
It's so hard,guys
here a screenshot that had showed a error
[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=1a9d94e4d54f81...4b280cd8c1]

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  punkyourbuster.jpg (Taille : 77.85 Ko / Téléchargements : 3044)

(Ce message a été modifié le : 22-04-2012 01:14 AM par theammosupport.)
22-04-2012, 02:18 AM | Message : #11
Hors ligne RubberGooch 
(23-03-2012 09:08 PM)Dankstar400 a écrit :  My port forwarding looks nothing like this image that's shown below on post so i don't know what to do...only thing I see that's the same is the TCP UPD and both my ports say "start" and end" so I don't know where to put what numbers where.

If its a single port, as in only one number you put both in each section there. If it's a range ex: 4999-9999; you would put 4999 in the first and 9999 in the second. Make sure for each port listed above you have TCP or UDP checked. If it says TCP/UDP that means you have to add an exception for both.

[Image: metal-2.png]
Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave.
25-05-2012, 03:03 AM | Message : #12
Hors ligne AbdulEllahib 
BUMP!

[Image: signaturebfp4f.png]

31-05-2012, 12:16 AM | Message : #13
Hors ligne YcBxK1llz 
Everytime a play i am kicked by punkbuster and I do not know why I am kicked SadSadSad
02-07-2012, 11:16 PM | Message : #14
Hors ligne Wreked 
The last patch started a horrible lag problem for me which I never experienced before. I've always had a great connection and experience but now, even with a low ping server 50ms, I can't even play. The screen and everything on it is horribly jerky.

I use UPnP and I've uninstalled and reinstalled PB. Also I've lowered and raised my graphics level in the game. No solution yet.
03-07-2012, 05:01 PM | Message : #15
Hors ligne Behram99 
hello,
J have the problem 1000: errConnectionFailed
Is what somebody will be able m to help please…
So yes to send a message in my profile
please
PS: dsl for L writing, J made with google translation
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM | Message : #16
Hors ligne MrMean 
(07-12-2011 11:44 PM)Killbot.exe a écrit :  Post Script: This should be a sticky or included in one of the stickies.

Anyway this dont work, been posted on BFP4F, Tiger Woods Golf, and BFH, and the list can roll on..now every one who has a PB enabled game even private servers on other game where u can enable/disable PB have come to the conclusion that PB-B sends to many cookies,hogs up the system and "blocks the connection.. so thats why we get the "problem connection"..it was even that bad at one stage..where if you played a game that had PB, it actually stopped u from entering"browsing" any other site after logging out of a game that used PB, it had ppl thinking they caught i virus etc it was that bad,.but it was just PB hogging the cache,a simple cache clean fixed it,even though its not that bad now, but how many times have u had to do a cache clean after playing a game? probly never.. So u can open ports ..blah blah,Re-install PB, but it just dont work, thats why we have an updater before we start a game..it makes sure our game as well as PB has the latest update...You can join hundreds of on-line games,that dont use PB, bet you dont get kicked or have a connection problem every hour. Now when i'm in game a lot of ppl including myself over the past couple months or so, have been asking "why is there a PB-B handshaking error msg being displayed"...Either some Dev has figured out that there is a problem with PB-B and trying to fix it or we are in for major f^ck up if(when) PB is going into meltdown...This is not a rage post...this is from the communitty over the years who are sick of band-aid fixes that dont work anyway..
(Ce message a été modifié le : 06-07-2012 02:28 PM par MrMean.)
22-08-2012, 08:52 PM | Message : #17
Hors ligne xPrinceJayyx 
it should be better and understandable if they made a video so we can probably understand better
23-08-2012, 11:36 AM | Message : #18
Hors ligne LT159 
when i connect to server it writes "there is problam whit your conection'' and kick me out. Please help me
27-09-2012, 06:54 PM | Message : #19
Hors ligne Country78 
i have always used a wifi connection to play this game and now today i cant stay coonected to a game/server. Nothing is wrong with the wifi i have full strenth and all is good. But for some reason today its not letting me stay connected. Cleared cookies and all that stuff but nothing works. I get to the game start playing then just shuts off and back to main screen to log into another game. Can anyone help?Huh if so let me know here or email me at [email]cotter.jimmy@yahoo.com[/email]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 27-09-2012 06:58 PM par Country78.)
27-09-2012, 06:58 PM | Message : #20
Hors ligne Strac.CRO 
@ Country78 ... maybe it's lag/ping problem? anybody else using wifi in the house?

[Image: journeyv.jpg]

(Ce message a été modifié le : 27-09-2012 06:59 PM par Strac.CRO.)

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.