Bienvenue, Visiteur !

05-10-2011, 02:29 AM | Message : #1
Hors ligne Inominepatri 
Well i have a little problem,... mi monitor is medium sized but when excecuting the game it covers less than a half so is dificult for me to see text and other things, i looked into the resolution menu and stuff but nothing changes.
PD: i dont want it full screen, and srry for my english
05-10-2011, 05:26 AM | Message : #2
Hors ligne sirphunkee 
I believe the windowed mode size is static, you can't change it, other than to switch to fullscreen.
05-10-2011, 07:45 AM | Message : #3
Hors ligne Bassarnis 
(05-10-2011 02:29 AM)Inominepatri a écrit :  Well i have a little problem,... mi monitor is medium sized but when excecuting the game it covers less than a half so is dificult for me to see text and other things, i looked into the resolution menu and stuff but nothing changes.
PD: i dont want it full screen, and srry for my english

Try using the following options: 1) Select the higher resolution possible 2) Start in fullscreen = No .

These options are found in the top left corner of your came client, options tab. If this combination makes your game fullscreen, then you can select the next lower resolution, or you can select the "Keep taskbar on top" option if you are on windows XP / "autohide taskbar" on windows 7

@sirphunkee, Fullscreen isn't true fullscreen. I happen to use 2 monitors for my PC. When round ends and mouse is pointing on my second screen, any clicks switch me out of it.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 05-10-2011 08:01 AM par Bassarnis.)
05-10-2011, 03:39 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne Inominepatri 
mmm okey i did that, start getting kicked for PB, get back to 800x600 and i can play again ._____. that was strange, anyway the size is the same :/ so i think is my pc what makes it see like that, ill keep playing at that size and thx to both (:
05-10-2011, 03:51 PM | Message : #5
En ligne HomeSen 
The resolution in windowed mode is "semi-fixed" to 800x600 or 1024x768 pixels (depends on your display's resolution). And fullscreen is indeed real fullscreen. When using 2 monitors, these two are 2 independent screens. And the game engine only uses the primary screen.

Some time ago, NVIDIA offered a real extended desktop, where two monitors were handled as one virtual screen with a pretty wide resolution (e.g. 2048x768 pixels for 2 displays with a resolution of 1024x768).
Thus it's natural that you can see your mouse cursor on the second(ary) screen. The game engine is just not made to support multi-monitor setups Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

05-10-2011, 05:22 PM | Message : #6
Hors ligne Bassarnis 
(05-10-2011 03:51 PM)HomeSen a écrit :  And fullscreen is indeed real fullscreen. When using 2 monitors, these two are 2 independent screens. And the game engine only uses the primary screen.

Some time ago, NVIDIA offered a real extended desktop, where two monitors were handled as one virtual screen with a pretty wide resolution (e.g. 2048x768 pixels for 2 displays with a resolution of 1024x768).
Thus it's natural that you can see your mouse cursor on the second(ary) screen. The game engine is just not made to support multi-monitor setups Wink

I made a little experiment. Using windowed mode, i placed the game client right in the middle of my monitors.

It worked, no issues/frame drops/etc. As you can see from the file posted, i am having over 100 fps no matter which monitor i use. I am just not able to adjust the size of the window. One of my monitors has 1680x1050 resolution and the other has 1440x900.

Many games don't support 2 monitors. Yet when i play those games, even when mouse goes out of bountaries of the 1st monitor, any clicks dont exit fullscreen. In this game, i don't see my mouse either, yet when a round ends, any clicks made outside the 1st monitor, it exits fullscreen. The effect is that it just selects the desktop as primary window, it re-enables windows aero effects, and if i want to continue playing, i have to move my mouse to the first screen, select once, then click "ready".

Edit: to clarify, my first screen is still showing BF scoreboard in fullscreen.

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  Untitled.jpg (Taille : 452.57 Ko / Téléchargements : 43)

(Ce message a été modifié le : 05-10-2011 05:29 PM par Bassarnis.)
13-11-2011, 08:43 PM | Message : #7
Hors ligne TerryTed 
I on the otherhand can't manage to fill it fullscreen? How do I do that?
13-11-2011, 09:29 PM | Message : #8
Hors ligne sirphunkee 
(13-11-2011 08:43 PM)TerryTed a écrit :  I on the otherhand can't manage to fill it fullscreen? How do I do that?

Alt+Enter is the default key for that
14-11-2011, 08:52 AM | Message : #9
En ligne HomeSen 
(13-11-2011 09:29 PM)sirphunkee a écrit :  
(13-11-2011 08:43 PM)TerryTed a écrit :  I on the otherhand can't manage to fill it fullscreen? How do I do that?

Alt+Enter is the default key for that

Alternatively, set the "Start in Fullscreen" option to YES Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.