Battlefield Play4Free
Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - Version imprimable

+- Battlefield Play4Free (/fr/forum)
+-- Forum : Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum : General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Sujet : Banned In Almost All Oman Servers (/showthread.php?tid=76717)

Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 03:50 PM

I'm Banned In:

- All Hotel California Servers
- [ST6] SealTeamSix -Oman- Server
- Operation Oman 24/7 Server
*Can't play in the rest of the Oman servers because of the high Ping!

I'm Banned in all these servers because they call me "hacker" or "troll" because I kill them all becoming always the top 1 in every round.

Just watch this. http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=68597
They do everything they can to avoid players like me in BFP4F.
*Admin removed my name from that post. But here is an Screenshot I taked earlier. >>LINK<<

Is there something I can do about that??? I guess not... but Just asking.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - kayack1 - 27-04-2012 03:51 PM

hotel california don't ban for that , except if you troll your teamates by doing betraying kills .

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - Nyze. - 27-04-2012 03:58 PM

like in Old guys servers. they banned me at 24/7 karkand servers because ive gave headshots.
maybe its supposed to be that very good players get banned by noobadmins on noobservers?

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 03:58 PM

(27-04-2012 03:51 PM)kayack1 a écrit :  hotel california don't ban for that , except if you troll your teamates by doing betraying kills .

Well, I remember many many times I got kicked for "bombing" mods and admins.
Even If I didn't break any rule or said any word to anybody, I get kicked without previous warning.

Later on, I got banned for telling an admin to "Stfu" because he was powerabusing me.

The leader (Brandon) was nice to me since beginning but later on, he just left his crew keep powerabusing me. So I had to go...

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - UreAllAwesome - 27-04-2012 03:58 PM

(27-04-2012 03:51 PM)kayack1 a écrit :  hotel california don't ban for that , except if you troll your teamates by doing betraying kills .

Isn't this guy from Hotel Cali (see his siggy)? Off-topic: About that thread: LOL at Sgt.Tuvok's reply about ur no-lifing! Gamer = no-lifer, why the hell are they in here?

(27-04-2012 03:58 PM)llPanzerKrieger a écrit :  

Well, I remember many many times I got kicked for "bombing" mods and admins.
Even If I didn't break any rule or said any word to anybody, I get kicked without previous warning.

Later on, I got banned for telling an admin to "Stfu" because he was powerabusing me.

The leader was nice to me since beginning but later on, he just left his crew keep powerabusing me. So I had to go...

The leader was nice to u, but not the others? Maybe u can try to talk to the leader.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - Red-Shot - 27-04-2012 04:02 PM

its their server, they can kick or ban anyone for whatever reason they want.
or else wait until jet nerf and they might unban you Tongue

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - kayack1 - 27-04-2012 04:04 PM

no need to post on this forum , ask their leader , sometimes you have little sh*ts who ban without the approval of their leader .

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 04:09 PM

(27-04-2012 04:04 PM)kayack1 a écrit :  no need to post on this forum , ask their leader , sometimes you have little sh*ts who ban without the approval of their leader .

Their leader actually was the one who Ban me! Because their people demand it!

I did talk to the owner of the server, but he just turn his back on me.

I know Red-Shot is right, but I'm just asking...

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - Persona-7 - 27-04-2012 04:10 PM

I did experience what you did on the Hotel California Oman server. And if you had just been a good player I don't think banning you was warranted. But you were also being a **** head. You were getting into arguments with everyone, and just made yourself an unpleasant person to play with. So, they banned you.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - CaptPewPew - 27-04-2012 04:13 PM

This is definitely seriously bad case of butthurt. I don't fly (because I typically suck) so when I'm on Oman/Dalian/Dragon Valley and I'm being pwned by a helis or jet, I live with it. If I don't have teammates to take down enemy aircraft, I try APC's or AA's where possible.

It certainly aggravates me, but it's part of the game. Just like 'nade boosters or USAS dudes. I might make the odd jab at them in chat, but I play on.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - mono - 27-04-2012 04:18 PM

Generally, if you're getting consistently banned from various servers, there's probably a bit more to the story than just you thinking you're banned for being 'too good'.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 04:20 PM

(27-04-2012 04:10 PM)Persona-7 a écrit :  I did experience what you did on the Hotel California Oman server. And if you had just been a good player I don't think banning you was warranted. But you were also being a male appendage head. You were getting into arguments with everyone, and just made yourself an unpleasant person to play with. So, they banned you.

What do you expect I should do? Everyone insults me, call me hacker, cry to me.
AND I have NO RIGHT to respond and enjoy the arguments making fun of it?

Get in my boots.

You have a completely misguided statement.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - Persona-7 - 27-04-2012 04:34 PM

(27-04-2012 04:20 PM)llPanzerKrieger a écrit :  
(27-04-2012 04:10 PM)Persona-7 a écrit :  I did experience what you did on the Hotel California Oman server. And if you had just been a good player I don't think banning you was warranted. But you were also being a male appendage head. You were getting into arguments with everyone, and just made yourself an unpleasant person to play with. So, they banned you.

What do you expect I should do? Everyone insults me, call me hacker, cry to me.
AND I have NO RIGHT to respond and enjoy the arguments and make fun of it?

Get on my boots.

You have a completely misguided statement.

Sure you have the right to be a **** head all you want. But when it's not your server and the admins see that you are just being a **** head. Well, i don't blame them for banning you.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - CaptPewPew - 27-04-2012 04:43 PM

(27-04-2012 04:18 PM)mono a écrit :  Generally, if you're getting consistently banned from various servers, there's probably a bit more to the story than just you thinking you're banned for being 'too good'.

Bsed on Hunter34845's thread, there was/is a fair amount of concern about Panzer's flying ability and, for some reason, that he is a recon (therefore shouldn't be flying?!?).

Anyway, it seems pretty likely that this is a straightforward case of "You're killing too many of us and we need to make that stop". He prolly won't win any "Ms. Congeniality" awards, but I'm sure his piloting skill is the root of all of the rage.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 04:56 PM

(27-04-2012 04:43 PM)CaptPewPew a écrit :  Bsed on Hunter34845's thread, there was/is a fair amount of concern about Panzer's flying ability and, for some reason, that he is a recon (therefore shouldn't be flying?!?).

Anyway, it seems pretty likely that this is a straightforward case of "You're killing too many of us and we need to make that stop". He prolly won't win any "Ms. Congeniality" awards, but I'm sure his piloting skill is the root of all of the rage.

The truth has been revealed.
I'm just clapping hands to you CptPewPew!

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - [TA]Stufa - 27-04-2012 04:59 PM

You know the reasons you where banned for, so stop acting innocent in here.

EDIT: If we banned people for being good at flying or anything, AMMO, SharpSparc and many other wouldn't play in our servers.

(13-04-2012 02:14 PM)Stufa a écrit :  
(12-04-2012 11:57 PM)Wizlawz a écrit :  
(12-04-2012 08:05 AM)llPanzerKrieger a écrit :  This clan is full of admins powerabusing that will kick you if you kill them too much.

If you're too good, don't join them. Because their jealousness will make you regret that decision.

kill em too much? hmmm... were they being sought out and greifed?

were they being teamkilled?

were server rules being broken? yes he broke them pretty much everytime he played at our servers

lets see did YOU DO ANY of these? :

General Rules and Topics:
1. Low Tolerance
2. No Advertising
3. No Cursing or Swearing His favorite rule to brake
4. No Personal Attacks, Defamation or Slander Another one of his favorites to brake
5. No Illegal Content
6. No Religious or Political Discussion
7. No Spamming or Trolling Guess right! Another one of his favorites

we try to keep the "atmosphere" enjoyable for EVERYONE ..... so troll / complain all you want = GET YOU NOWHERE

However if there is an Intelligent Discussion to be had about such issues and yours we are listening otherwise NO WE ARE NOT.

See You On The Field,.. oh wait

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - engine1 - 27-04-2012 05:10 PM

And what was your jerky jet score?

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - llPanzerKrieger - 27-04-2012 05:11 PM

Let's clarify something here.

Stufa -> Admin powerabuser from Hotel California who kicked me without any warning several times for no reason.

-> That comparison is just awful. In just better than these players.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - [TA]Stufa - 27-04-2012 05:13 PM

Well panzer you can whine in here and call me power-abuser if you want, but every kick/ban made has a reason and being skilled at playing is not one.

If you have anymore to say, please do so in our forum, it's there for a reason. You won't get anything in here.

EDIT: no the comparison's perfect, you're just to full of yourself.

RE: Banned In Almost All Oman Servers - ay.j.eng - 27-04-2012 05:19 PM

Banned from 4 different clan servers? That says more about you than it does about the server admins.

(27-04-2012 04:18 PM)mono a écrit :  Generally, if you're getting consistently banned from various servers, there's probably a bit more to the story than just you thinking you're banned for being 'too good'.

+1