Hello There, Guest!

17-09-2012, 09:29 AM | Post: #1
Offline [TPUH]ibangz 
Hello everybody. Well I recently tried out the M24 thinking of maybe replacing it with my M95. I realised that two body shots, does not kill the player. It leaves them on about 3hp.

My question is, if I buy attachments to my gun will it be able to give me that extra 3 damage in two shots, so a body shot can kill? If so, which attachments do you recommend?
17-09-2012, 04:26 PM | Post: #2
Offline Nikodemos 
Yes, the slightly lower damage of the M24 can become a hinderance when they leave your enemy at <5 HP. However, this can be fixed easily with Hi-Power ammo, or Viper Mags if you have some more money. By doing this you can kill any target at any range with two bodyshots and one headshot, the only exception being a Kevlar Booster 110 HP enemy at the longest range.

[Image: nikodemos.png]
BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine
17-09-2012, 04:46 PM | Post: #3
Offline FlyingChristi 
Soft Point Ammo is good enough for a 2 bodyshot kill. If you had bought the Precision Kit sold way back, (Precision Stock, Soft Point Ammo and Precision Barrel? dunno but it's +4 Accuracy) you'd need nothing else. 2 Bodyshot-kill and very little bullet drop Big Grin But still, if you can afford them, always go for Viper Mags.
18-09-2012, 07:21 AM | Post: #4
Offline [TPUH]ibangz 
Wow, Viper Mags are so expensive if you need to unlock O.o

I think I'll go with soft point ammo, thanks for the help. I'll report back and tell you if I can kill at long range with two bodyshots.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 07:24 AM by [TPUH]ibangz.)
18-09-2012, 07:49 AM | Post: #5
Offline Wizlawz 
(17-09-2012 09:29 AM)[TPUH]ibangz Wrote:  Hello everybody. Well I recently tried out the M24 thinking of maybe replacing it with my M95. I realised that two body shots, does not kill the player. It leaves them on about 3hp.

My question is, if I buy attachments to my gun will it be able to give me that extra 3 damage in two shots, so a body shot can kill? If so, which attachments do you recommend?

i was just wondering the same "reflection"..... With Attachments on a +3 ...... Do Attachments Stack or Nullify the "+3" to a Reg M24 .... Reg Ammo Count, Precision wise..... if i remember correctly i think it came to be that with a +3 you could get the right attachment set up to bring up to a reasonable "Legacy" ?

Huh

[Image: Wizlawz.jpg]
Designed by: Aremz
18-09-2012, 04:38 PM | Post: #6
Offline DeltaForce 
(18-09-2012 07:49 AM)Wizlawz Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 09:29 AM)[TPUH]ibangz Wrote:  Hello everybody. Well I recently tried out the M24 thinking of maybe replacing it with my M95. I realised that two body shots, does not kill the player. It leaves them on about 3hp.

i was just wondering the same "reflection"..... With Attachments on a +3 ...... Do Attachments Stack or Nullify the "+3" to a Reg M24 .... Reg Ammo Count, Precision wise..... if i remember correctly i think it came to be that with a +3 you could get the right attachment set up to bring up to a reasonable "Legacy" ?

Huh

Dafug did i just read.

+3 weapons are nothing but weapons with more damage and ammo, why should attachments work different on them as they would do on the normal versions?

Just use some common sense.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
18-09-2012, 11:25 PM | Post: #7
Offline Wizlawz 
(18-09-2012 04:38 PM)DeltaForce Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 07:49 AM)Wizlawz Wrote:  

Huh

Dafug did i just read.

+3 weapons are nothing but weapons with more damage and ammo, why should attachments work different on them as they would do on the normal versions?

Just use some common sense.

as beings i have seen a couple of threads in general regarding +3... trying to get some specific definitive info for when the next "Nerf +3" thread(s) start.

[Image: Wizlawz.jpg]
Designed by: Aremz