Hello There, Guest!

13-08-2012, 01:56 PM | Post: #21
Offline ReminRhino 
so i gather that the mp5 or mp7 are really good weapons right?
Does it cost too much?? Are the Assault class cheaper?
13-08-2012, 02:02 PM | Post: #22
Offline p3rf0rat0r 
What class are you playing right now?

Engineer is probably the easiest to level up, but still I would recommend playing assault.
Since this is an FPS obviously the most important thing is to learn mastering your rifle. This can be done best with the assault rifles and ammo boxes Wink

(13-08-2012 01:56 PM)ReminRhino Wrote:  so i gather that the mp5 or mp7 are really good weapons right?
Does it cost too much?? Are the Assault class cheaper?
Mp5 unlocks at level 20 and Mp7 at level 12, while the probably best ar (aek) unlocks at level 3.
The UMP is nearly as good as the MP5 and unlock at level 6 for engineers.

(This post was last modified: 13-08-2012 02:06 PM by p3rf0rat0r.)
13-08-2012, 02:28 PM | Post: #23
Offline HershelLayton 
Assault can be a powerfull juggernaut if proper equipment is bought. It is still decent even with only basic stuff, but the assault rifle's bigest weakness is it's low magazine which can be only countered with weapon mods. Without many funds, it's major role is mostly team support, mainly due to his team-oriented widgets.

The engineer, on the other hand, is jack-of-all-trades - meaning he can stand his ground against almost everything. be it vehicles or soldiers. Even without mods, his weapons are still great and usable at variety of ranges. Possible weaknesses can be countered using his widgets. namely the all-powerful XM25.

---===Signature pending===---
+++<<<Also a Honey Badger>>>+++
13-08-2012, 02:29 PM | Post: #24
Offline Vardren23 
Medic.

[Image: 4A3Cpuc.png]
13-08-2012, 02:48 PM | Post: #25
Offline matgame2-enginer 
You can have both you can have two soldiers on an account without paying and if you want other classes make another account

[Image: m24-gif-2.gif]

13-08-2012, 04:01 PM | Post: #26
Offline SHOCKED.e 
I started an Engineer soldier first and I'm glad I did.

15-08-2012, 12:35 PM | Post: #27
Offline Eliatana 
you can all say what you want about weapons etc , but it allways stays personal..it's your gameplay that will decide if you're good with one class or another .
I fe. have all classes and just like in all my other bf-games , i keep on playing my best games with the assault-class .
Even if i do my best with an engi, medic or recon ..and i do know how to play them ...somehow i keep on doing great things with my assault and lvl up way faster then with the other classes .
what type of gamer are you ? is the first question you have to ask yourself .
I'm more of a rushing attacking type of player ..no good with a recon at all thus! medic/assault are allways the best classes for me ...

grts
15-08-2012, 12:46 PM | Post: #28
Offline Vladulain 
Engineer Is a pretty well balanced class...it can CQC with the best of the Assaults, it can take out Armour even better. Not to mention aircraft as well as the ability to repair the things you can destroy. Hell, you can even use your RPG as an improvised sniper.

If I were limited to only one class...it would be an Engy.

15-08-2012, 12:47 PM | Post: #29
Offline enteralreper 
(12-08-2012 01:43 PM):EliteEngineer: Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 01:31 PM)ReminRhino Wrote:  is it hard to blow up tanks with teh C4?

depends u can booby trap a car with c4 and drive it to a tank jump out and then boooooooooooooooooooooom or u can do it the boring way throw a c4 on tank and boom SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

and both styles are like a boss Smile btw when i blow c4 i alwail press f to see a booom Big Grin

[Image: yyuiyuiyiyiuyyi.png]
mehatesu
15-08-2012, 02:00 PM | Post: #30
Offline TrollEngineer 
Play Recon 8I

15-08-2012, 10:02 PM | Post: #31
Offline John-Warnnken 
First i was Assoult, but then i wanted to blow up something.... THE ENGINEER IN ME WAS BORN! Big Grin
I think, as an engineer, u can do Everthing, with good smg's u can eliminate Infrantrie, and with the rpg the vehicles... Who wants more????
Engineer is the best class for me i think.....

(This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 10:03 PM by John-Warnnken.)
16-08-2012, 12:14 PM | Post: #32
Offline Klausiboy 
Engineer has ultra fast level up: 8k exp is nothing special. Assault takes double time. For me assault is more fun atm but very close followed by engineer.

Sign here for fair giveaways: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...tid=104947
17-08-2012, 08:59 AM | Post: #33
Offline Kakashi23 
TRUST ME GO with the ASSAULT, i know im a engineer, the 1st gun they give u is a piece of awesome, u may ave the rpg, but for a new guy like you doubt i can hit a heli with it maybe a tank for sure. Trust me you'll get more kills with the G3A4 than the PP-2000. Me I dont use funds if u dont, definitely choose the Assault G3A4 does more damage and more handling less recoil than the PP-2000, otherwise ur stuck with that gun forever. But i was lucky, i got free funds during a summer event anniversary, and i bought a MP7 with CQC ammo. Once u get C4 you'll get hella tanks, apc kills. Trust me. LVL 16

"Those Who Abandon Their Friends Are Worse Than Scum"
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 09:09 AM by Kakashi23.)
17-08-2012, 11:15 AM | Post: #34
Offline nasoo 
i think that assalt is batter beacuse the player are more th
an the helis-Idea:sleepy:aircrafts
17-08-2012, 01:04 PM | Post: #35
Offline Strac.CRO 
open second account and get all 4 classes (2+2)
"greens" please close this thread

[Image: journeyv.jpg]