Hello There, Guest!

08-08-2012, 06:18 AM | Post: #1
Offline Schlottman 
With soldier profiles on the horizon, i've been very curious as to how +3 weapon stats will be tracked. Will kills with my finely tuned UZI be tracked seperately from its normal counterpart? Will +3 weapons even survive the release of soldier profiles?! Here's a quote from Solid that I believe might hint as to what EAsy's intentions are.

(05-08-2012 10:35 AM)Solid Wrote:  There were already much balancing happening since December, Mortar Strike and RPG, Shotguns and Pistols and all Boosters have been revised for a balanced Gameplay and Primaries will follow Soon™.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=89347

I'm not tryin' to get anybody worked up, but according to Solid's quote, we should expect some kind of balancing of our primaries in the somewhat near future. Will it be nerfs and/or buffs to our favorite weapons, and will we see +3 weapons go the way of the dinosaurs?

The last thing I want is another 20th of December, but then again perhaps it's time that we even the playing field, and show these whiners that it's not the +3 that makes us so deadly. What'chu guys think?

[Image: UZI.png]
08-08-2012, 06:26 AM | Post: #2
Offline NonJaBLOBS 
Leave the +3 where it is, unless we get PROPER compensation this time.

[Image: DGimk.png]
08-08-2012, 06:29 AM | Post: #3
Offline Merlini 
i just want my SV98 to shoot faster Smile
08-08-2012, 06:31 AM | Post: #4
Offline GarTZilla 
(08-08-2012 06:26 AM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  Leave the +3 where it is, unless we get PROPER compensation this time.

rawr.
[Image: bUUza.png]

GarTZilla | GZiLLa | DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx
08-08-2012, 06:34 AM | Post: #5
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 06:18 AM)Schlottman Wrote:  
(05-08-2012 10:35 AM)Solid Wrote:  There were already much balancing happening since December, Mortar Strike and RPG, Shotguns and Pistols and all Boosters have been revised for a balanced Gameplay and Primaries will follow Soon™.

I'm not tryin' to get anybody worked up, but according to Solid's quote, we should expect some kind of balancing of our primaries in the somewhat near future. Will it be nerfs and/or buffs to our favorite weapons, and will we see +3 weapons go the way of the dinosaurs?

That quote has more to do with tuning the primaries which was hit the hardest by the dec-nerf as far as I recall. They've said that they are looking at the SVU (for example) and that it would get a rebalancing.

You're reading way too much into that quote in my opinion and this is how rumours are started (as you can see from the previous replies already). We will, of course, never really know what they have in store for us.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 06:35 AM by BuckTester.)
08-08-2012, 06:42 AM | Post: #6
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(08-08-2012 06:31 AM)GarTZilla Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 06:26 AM)NonJaBLOBS Wrote:  Leave the +3 where it is, unless we get PROPER compensation this time.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
08-08-2012, 06:52 AM | Post: #7
Offline sp3lk 
(08-08-2012 06:34 AM)BuckRaven Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 06:18 AM)Schlottman Wrote:  

That quote has more to do with tuning the primaries which was hit the hardest by the dec-nerf as far as I recall. They've said that they are looking at the SVU (for example) and that it would get a rebalancing.

You're reading way too much into that quote in my opinion and this is how rumours are started (as you can see from the previous replies already). We will, of course, never really know what they have in store for us.

we will know. as soon as they release it. so saying never is a lil ott.

08-08-2012, 07:03 AM | Post: #8
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 06:52 AM)sp3lk Wrote:  [quote='BuckRaven' pid='963640' dateline='1344404098']
we will know. as soon as they release it. so saying never is a lil ott.

Exactly my point, where did I say anything even close to never? In my opinion, the +3 weapons should be removed (I don't even think we deserve compensation for it either) but that's another discussion entirely.

08-08-2012, 07:05 AM | Post: #9
Offline sp3lk 
never really know what they have in store for us.

right there......................

08-08-2012, 07:08 AM | Post: #10
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 07:05 AM)sp3lk Wrote:  never really know what they have in store for us.

right there......................

Right..

"We will, of course, never really know what they have in store for us." - Kind of refers to us not knowing before they actually release it but I guess you're either just looking for something to pick on or simply not fluent enough in English to understand what it said.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 07:15 AM by BuckTester.)
08-08-2012, 07:47 AM | Post: #11
Offline ISEEU 
+3 means we paid more for a better product. More ammo, more power, more accuracy. No such things as balance in real war, therefore nor should be in this game. So the stat should show what they do, with what they have.

People have the choice to buy a better product or not. If they choose not to, then don’t try to take away from others in the name of "balance". Get the same gun, then u have 'balance'.. if u don't want to then that is your choice. But still a lot more depends on how fast the connection is, how powerful the computer is, what the ping is on that server etc and of course some skill.

Personally, I don't care for profile pages ,but I understand that it is business. Just keep the nerfing for the very few things that absolutely needs it.

By the way, the word 'nerf' and 'balance' ruins things and creates the biggest unbalance and all the problems. I think the dev's original creations were perfect.. now it's becoming too complicated..

and I don’t get why ppl think that every gun should be even somewhat equal.. I would prefer more modern, more powerful guns, gadgets. The only important thing is that it acts similar to the real thing and has the same qualities.. then to be enjoyable enough.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 07:51 AM by ISEEU.)
08-08-2012, 08:14 AM | Post: #12
Offline BoomStick. 
I'd like to remind you, that Solid is just a forum mod, not a dev. He knows just as much as we do. Or at least the ones, that keep up with the forum.

[Image: sig2.png]
08-08-2012, 08:18 AM | Post: #13
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 08:14 AM)BoomStick. Wrote:  I'd like to remind you, that Solid is just a forum mod, not a dev. He knows just as much as we do. Or at least the ones, that keep up with the forum.

Plus that..

08-08-2012, 08:22 AM | Post: #14
Offline Skithawk 
(08-08-2012 07:03 AM)BuckRaven Wrote:  In my opinion, the +3 weapons should be removed (I don't even think we deserve compensation for it either) but that's another discussion entirely.

Seems about time.
08-08-2012, 08:27 AM | Post: #15
Offline Stachu 

this thread reminds me of this ..

[Image: QZItE.png]
08-08-2012, 08:34 AM | Post: #16
Offline Chang 
Wild speculation: GO!!!1!

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
08-08-2012, 08:36 AM | Post: #17
Offline comesskrzyp5PL 
+3 weapons was a very tiny road to calm all rage after stealing all best atachments 4 gun that cost 10 or 15 time more that nowdays. They stoled ammo, nerfed recoil, precision, and they give us simple same weapon like standard only with 2 damage more WTF.
If you want to konow before 20 december and before all booster game was perfect and balanced. Every class was good and deadly, mp5 compare with m4 or aek, m95 was perfect with almost no bulletdrop, mg3 was a good weapon but saw was better.
Now we have unbalanced medic with mg36 like an assaulter but no support class, assaulters have so big recoil same like tank, snipers must aim 1k meters higher to hit man standing on range of 80m.
All the time you can read topic as OP guns mg36 aek, mp5 etc.etc. THAT IS A BALANCE?
They nerf guns only 4 MONEY AND MONEY AND MONEY nothing else.
I spend a lot of cash becouse i like this game and i was playing in many clans turnaments and what- they STOLED all my guns nerfed shotguns, took ammo , nerfed pistols, and gave booster mortar. OP granades etc.
OR they are stupid or very very gready.

[Image: bdb0446b.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 08:39 AM by comesskrzyp5PL.)
08-08-2012, 08:57 AM | Post: #18
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 08:36 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  +3 weapons was a very tiny road to calm all rage after stealing all best atachments 4 gun that cost 10 or 15 time more that nowdays.
ROFL

Give me one example of a weapon which cost 10-15 times more than they do now.

(08-08-2012 08:36 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  f you want to konow before 20 december and before all booster game was perfect and balanced. Every class was good and deadly, mp5 compare with m4 or aek, m95 was perfect with almost no bulletdrop, mg3 was a good weapon but saw was better.
A highly personal opinion. The MP5 was a lazer-weapon. No recoil what so ever. Before the dec-nerf using any other weapon wasn't really an option unless you wanted to challenge yourself.

(08-08-2012 08:36 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  Now we have unbalanced medic with mg36 like an assaulter but no support class, assaulters have so big recoil same like tank, snipers must aim 1k meters higher to hit man standing on range of 80m.
All the time you can read topic as OP guns mg36 aek, mp5 etc.etc. THAT IS A BALANCE?
Before the nerf we had exactly the same situation but even more of a P2W-situation. The pre-nerf SAW was pretty much exactly in the same position as the current MG36.

(08-08-2012 08:36 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  I spend a lot of cash becouse i like this game and i was playing in many clans turnaments and what- they STOLED all my guns nerfed shotguns, took ammo , nerfed pistols, and gave booster mortar. OP granades etc.
OR they are stupid or very very gready.
You still have the weapons, they have stolen nothing.

The reasoning you are using is exactly the same as if someone who purchased BF2 on the release-date and paid the new-release-price for it back then would come back now and ask for a refund because they are now selling the game for $5.

08-08-2012, 09:21 AM | Post: #19
Offline comesskrzyp5PL 
Before 20 dec mp5: 7500 bf and that is a compare to about 30000 funds to buy so more that 1800 like now.
Ok saw was good but mg3 also kills enemy on distande and have less recoil.
THAT IS PAY to win game That is not a discusion. IF you want a free game take Warface or others. When i Pay they need to give me best 4 that and NEVER took away. Bullets , accuracy , etc. I bought THEM not a picture of a gun. You are right mp5 was a laser gun and its still is BUT WITH ATACHMENTS that i have called ELITE. So where are my elite atachments that i bought. STOLEN by gready bastards.
Thay have no right to take atachments that i payed for.
Dont defent them they ruin all game just 4 money. I only want my old atahments and everything will be ok.
Unbalanced and nerfing must stop Just buff other guns and everything will be like before 20 december when game was perfect ballanced. All was good ( only mine that make 1000 damage was op ). Mp5 was good but snipers could take me with 1 shot from far far away and assaulters was deadly. Now without famas that class is nothing compare to mg36 medic. Medic class is now an assaulter, sinpers are useless, assaulters are support 4 medics and engineer without mp5 is a free xp points.
That cind of game is now bp4f.

[Image: bdb0446b.png]
08-08-2012, 09:43 AM | Post: #20
Offline BuckTester 
(08-08-2012 09:21 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  THAT IS PAY to win game That is not a discusion. IF you want a free game take Warface or others. When i Pay they need to give me best 4 that and NEVER took away. Bullets , accuracy , etc. I bought THEM not a picture of a gun.
What you actually purchased was an advantage over other players. Not the exact stats. You still have the advantage purchased, just not as big as it used to be.

(08-08-2012 09:21 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  You are right mp5 was a laser gun and its still is BUT WITH ATACHMENTS that i have called ELITE. So where are my elite atachments that i bought. STOLEN by gready bastards.
No attachments bring the current weapons up to the level the weapons performed before the nerf. Some attachment combinations might get one or two stats up to the same level but the weapon is still nowhere near the pre-dec weapons.

(08-08-2012 09:21 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  Thay have no right to take atachments that i payed for.
Actually they have every right to do whatever they want with their game.

(08-08-2012 09:21 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  Dont defent them they ruin all game just 4 money. I only want my old atahments and everything will be ok.
Unbalanced and nerfing must stop Just buff other guns and everything will be like before 20 december when game was perfect ballanced.
ROFL - Again, that's all selective memory, nothing else.

(08-08-2012 09:21 AM)comesskrzyp5PL Wrote:  All was good ( only mine that make 1000 damage was op ). Mp5 was good but snipers could take me with 1 shot from far far away and assaulters was deadly. Now without famas that class is nothing compare to mg36 medic. Medic class is now an assaulter, sinpers are useless, assaulters are support 4 medics and engineer without mp5 is a free xp points.
That cind of game is now bp4f.
Snipers still kill you with one shot.

Engineers without MP5 is free EXP? Allow me to ROFL once again.