Hello There, Guest!

03-08-2012, 09:05 PM | Post: #1
Offline [NwT][Dont_Hide] 
As you know the Famas was released to day.. and we've already have people complain and requesting a nerf? Some of the same people who own the mg36 and Mp5... I think its gonna be fine now... assaults actually will have a chance in gun fights with those weapons.. For all the noobs crying about this weapon need to know.. the QBB AS-VAL are both coming out soon and if the SKS is as good as it is in bf3 all classes will have a "OP" gun.. so don't complain that this gun is op just because u cant purchase it..(do some sponser pay... what I did) because most of y'all didnt do this much complainin with the mg36 and mp5...

[Image: donthide-1.png]
03-08-2012, 09:23 PM | Post: #2
Offline 1337-G4nner 
Crying for FAMAS to be released,now they are crying cuz it's OP.

You will never make BFP4F happy with new guns.

03-08-2012, 09:29 PM | Post: #3
Offline BoomStick. 
AEK never left me feeling underpowered or defenseless. FAMAS sure does promise some insane performance, but let's give it a few days and see how it actually fares against others.

[Image: sig2.png]
03-08-2012, 09:30 PM | Post: #4
Offline GrandArc 
i haven't tried it myself, but from what I've seen, it doesn't seem that op. a lot of people are trying it, so people will get killed by it a lot, but I've been killed probably 2 times and other AR's much more out of the maybe 5-6 games I've played today. it seems like it is only good as a close combat weapon.

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
03-08-2012, 09:36 PM | Post: #5
Offline cerinth 
lol, thats the p4f community for you. 90,5% mentally challenged little kids. they cry about everything.

need new sig, preferably even more offensive than last one.