Hello There, Guest!

30-07-2012, 05:23 PM | Post: #1
Offline SergioYojja 
Hi every1 i bought a month ago the jungle kit recon and i didnt got everything that should be in the kit... yes i got the uniform face painting, hat and backpack but i didnt got the jungle wep paintjob and psd scope i coudnt check it at the time becouse i didnt had the vintorez but i bought it now and it sez i have to buy them again this is a ripoff pls help me with this ..ty in advance

30-07-2012, 05:25 PM | Post: #2
Offline Stelle 
Your jungle paintjob is only usable on the VSS Vintorez.

30-07-2012, 05:38 PM | Post: #3
Offline RagedDrew 
(30-07-2012 05:23 PM)SergioYojja Wrote:  Hi every1 i bought a month ago the jungle kit recon and i didnt got everything that should be in the kit... yes i got the uniform face painting, hat and backpack but i didnt got the jungle wep paintjob and psd scope i coudnt check it at the time becouse i didnt had the vintorez but i bought it now and it sez i have to buy them again this is a ripoff pls help me with this ..ty in advance

No it's not a rip off, you didn't have the weapon before making the purchase therefore you don't get the skin.

[Image: 3eab6846.png]
07-08-2012, 04:45 PM | Post: #4
Offline SergioYojja 
Ty for the answer

07-08-2012, 04:55 PM | Post: #5
Offline DocOlds 
A ticket to support with a screen of the kit purchase might be able to get you the skin now, since you did spend the extra funds over the kit with no skin. Wouldn't hold my breath, but worth a shot.

[align=center][Image: 8cf0f64a.png]
[/align
07-08-2012, 05:04 PM | Post: #6
Offline bodyharvest 
(07-08-2012 04:55 PM)DocOlds Wrote:  A ticket to support with a screen of the kit purchase might be able to get you the skin now, since you did spend the extra funds over the kit with no skin. Wouldn't hold my breath, but worth a shot.

Should work if you insist that it wasn't clearly mentioned that you needed the VSS in advance.

[Image: crux.png]

aka redharvest