Hello There, Guest!

29-07-2012, 06:08 PM | Post: #21
Offline HardtoDestroy 
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Reginvalt Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 02:24 PM)DDJD Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 11:30 AM)Reginvalt Wrote:  Both guns are bad. If you are "agressive recon" and like dense automatic fire - take assault.

PS or bolt action + deagle/rex or shotgun (rem 870).

I think ur like every one. U use 1 rifle and u can handle the rest so u say they suck.

m14 EBR: good weapon for medium range with reddot , take a good pistol for close

VSS vinto: mid and close range pretty op with reddot
VSS sux in cqc an midrange. If you compare it to ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Long ADS time and no crosshairs increases time between you see an enemy and start to hit him significantly.

All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

Then you've obviously played about 2 games. Semi-Autos kick *** at medium to long range. I'd take M14 over M95 at medium ranged any day of the week.
29-07-2012, 06:53 PM | Post: #22
Offline JuniorJr 
VSS, although M110 is better than M14 due to less recoil and better range than an M95.

http://bfp4f.alchemical.ch/en/_/8889cacb...9e14be45e0

Just for reference.

[Image: BFAAT.png]
29-07-2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #23
Offline Viktor_Demidov 
A few posts was added and i cant didnt wrote something about it. Maybe i'll wrote a guide about all sniper rifles i ever played, and there will be all info about practical using of those sniper rifle, nd theoretical comparision with BF p4f tools
(29-07-2012 07:20 AM)Andolphine Wrote:  vss all the way with > RED DOT SCOPE < Viper mags Stab Stock and i like Close in Barrel to be more aggressive.

also i carry another weapon, mostly GOL with me.
You could pick engie any smg, and im pretty sure, you would get better result with it. (less recoil)
(29-07-2012 08:02 AM)TacticalS Wrote:  VSS is one of the best guns of the game in my opinion Smile

You should definitily give it a try. You can set it up as cqc or as allrounder:

Cqc: Predator, cqc ammo, tactical
allrounder: precicion, viper, tactical.

I prefer the last setup. Stabilized stock would work as well, but I really like the reduction in deviation the tactical stock gives.
You dont play much stock VSS then... good modded gun is always best gun in the game, if you even didnt tried of alternative...
(29-07-2012 11:30 AM)Reginvalt Wrote:  Both guns are bad. If you are "agressive recon" and like dense automatic fire - take assault.

You event dont know about what are you talking about, right?
(29-07-2012 02:00 PM)Gangsterizumo Wrote:  Ok both are not so good i would prefer the L96A1 but if you only want these two weapons
take the VSS with rapid aim ord holosight and then you have the best assault rifle in the game Wink
You just need more bullets for example viper mags Big Grin
Yeah, im pretty sure, you even cant use advantage of so fast fire rate, but you prefer it, because you bough it for someone reccomendation and its silly to admit its same as m24 in most occasions... (bulletdrop is nothing for average sniper - only bad ones crying about it)
(29-07-2012 06:53 PM)JuniorJr Wrote:  VSS, although M110 is better than M14 due to less recoil and better range than an M95.

Just for reference.
Just for reference: anyone calls himself sniper crying about bulletdrop, is just pathetic, and semi auto rifle recoil is good enough to know where target is and correct aim before shot, but in compare with M110 M14 has one big advantage: it not left bullet trail, so noone knows where are you if you're shooting on long range.

29-07-2012, 11:15 PM | Post: #24
Offline Marioponda 
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Reginvalt Wrote:  VSS sux in cqc an midrange. If you compare it to ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Long ADS time and no crosshairs increases time between you see an enemy and start to hit him significantly.

All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

All semiauto sux?? Dude, this is crazy! (...that's my number, call me maybe...)

I own both VSS and M14. but also SVU-A, SVD and M110 (thanx Sponsorpay!) and really in medium/close range they are all superior to the bolt actions.

Vss is easy to use, is basically an ar/smg with a sniper scope.
M14 is a challenging weapon, but kill with it feels damn rewarding! I find the recoil pattern a little harder to manage than the recoil of the M110, and a lot more inconsistent than the SVD's (SVD has a high recoil but very straight line and predictable), but with some training you'll get used to it, and you'll take full advantage of the no-trail.

[Image: firma2nr.jpg]
29-07-2012, 11:52 PM | Post: #25
Offline TheMockingjay 

I think ur like every one. U use 1 rifle and u can handle the rest so u say they suck.

m14 EBR: good weapon for medium range with reddot , take a good pistol for close

VSS sux in cqc an midrange. If you compare it to ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Long ADS time and no crosshairs increases time between you see an enemy and start to hit him significantly.

Challenge Accepted.
30-07-2012, 12:12 AM | Post: #26
Offline TacticalS 
I`m all the time top 3 with the VSS. (record beingsomewhere over 7k points in sharqi). And this was at a good serve r as well. I`m not joking when I say it`s one of the best guns of the game.

[Image: 73-110-232.png]

Looking for peace is like,
looking for a turtle with a moustache
30-07-2012, 11:17 PM | Post: #27
Offline fr4ser 
Not a tutorial guide or strategy

moved -->> GD

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
30-07-2012, 11:40 PM | Post: #28
Offline Dipyrone 
VSS is a fast and devastating on short distance, I call "personal defensive weapon".
M14EBR is medium distance and work fine with: Precision Barrel, Viper Magazine, Precision Stock.
For sight I use PSO1 Simonov. Get kills on 2 or 3 shots.

Return to original Battlefield spirit of fight.
31-07-2012, 12:42 AM | Post: #29
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Reginvalt Wrote:  All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

Apparently we've not played together before. Feel free to add me any time and I'll show you just how utterly foolish your statement is with regards to semi auto rifles and recons NOT on the top score of their team.

(29-07-2012 11:52 PM)TheMockingjay Wrote:  Challenge Accepted.

Likewise. M14 all day, any day.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 12:47 AM by Ghostrider0067.)
31-07-2012, 01:08 AM | Post: #30
Offline 3Stan2112 
VSS w/ Devset (Precision, Tactical, Viper) and RedDot is killer - I love making chaos with it. I recently bought the M14 after reading GhostRider's post. It is quite the challenging weapon. I put the same attachments on it including the RedDot. I find using the standard lvl3 scope on it is way harder than I want to invest the time in.

The VSS is more of a CQ/mid weapon, while the M14 is more of a mid-only weapon (at least with my preferred setup), maybe mid/long with the default scope. I think it would be actually very decent with the M145, but my Recon doesn't have one of those.

[Image: i-R5cFsPJ-L.gif]

As of 6/3/13
31-07-2012, 01:42 AM | Post: #31
Offline josuecom 
VSS Man no dude
31-07-2012, 02:54 AM | Post: #32
Offline Stinkyfingers 
M14. It's a steep learning curve, but once you tame that motherloving beast it works for you. The VSS is easier to use because it requires far less skill, and subsequently long-term VSS users never outgrow it.

[Image: Smell_Em.png]
31-07-2012, 04:59 AM | Post: #33
Offline CapValla 
VSS Vintorez hands down with Viper mag and a stock.

01-09-2012, 04:32 PM | Post: #34
Offline Monotreme 
Monotreme's Canned Which Weapon is Better Response:

The opinion that matters is yours. Different weapons suit the play style of different people - it doesn't matter at all what some one else thinks. You need to try the various weapons out for yourself - rent them, pick your favorite. Then if you must, add attachments. So pull up your big boy pants and think for yourself.

Hey forum regulars... if I am not around feel free to paste this in for me.

ugh... my siggy broke...
02-09-2012, 11:40 AM | Post: #35
Offline Xobi-Sahara 

omg man...always when i read ur opinion (in all topics) i just doing facepalm...i u completly noobish and thats is true.
i use all type of SR and if u want to try urself just add me and i pwn ur a.... with any SR u will choose from the store...
02-09-2012, 11:57 AM | Post: #36
Offline Reginvalt 
(02-09-2012 11:40 AM)Xobi-Sahara Wrote:  omg man...always when i read ur opinion (in all topics) i just doing facepalm...i u completly noobish and thats is true.
i use all type of SR and if u want to try urself just add me and i pwn ur a.... with any SR u will choose from the store...
Go on with doing faceplam. Tnx god teaching fools isn't my objective Tongue

[Image: Dozjl.png]

I love Myanmar and G3.
50/4 best score, 46 best killstreak yet.
Profile. (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 11:58 AM by Reginvalt.)
03-09-2012, 11:45 PM | Post: #37
Offline ajb2 
(29-07-2012 08:06 PM)Viktor_Demidov Wrote:  A few posts was added and i cant didnt wrote something about it. Maybe i'll wrote a guide about all sniper rifles i ever played, and there will be all info about practical using of those sniper rifle, nd theoretical comparision with BF p4f tools
(29-07-2012 07:20 AM)Andolphine Wrote:  vss all the way with > RED DOT SCOPE < Viper mags Stab Stock and i like Close in Barrel to be more aggressive.

also i carry another weapon, mostly GOL with me.
You could pick engie any smg, and im pretty sure, you would get better result with it. (less recoil)
(29-07-2012 08:02 AM)TacticalS Wrote:  VSS is one of the best guns of the game in my opinion Smile

You should definitily give it a try. You can set it up as cqc or as allrounder:

Cqc: Predator, cqc ammo, tactical
allrounder: precicion, viper, tactical.

I prefer the last setup. Stabilized stock would work as well, but I really like the reduction in deviation the tactical stock gives.
You dont play much stock VSS then... good modded gun is always best gun in the game, if you even didnt tried of alternative...

You event dont know about what are you talking about, right?
(29-07-2012 02:00 PM)Gangsterizumo Wrote:  Ok both are not so good i would prefer the L96A1 but if you only want these two weapons
take the VSS with rapid aim ord holosight and then you have the best assault rifle in the game Wink
You just need more bullets for example viper mags Big Grin
Yeah, im pretty sure, you even cant use advantage of so fast fire rate, but you prefer it, because you bough it for someone reccomendation and its silly to admit its same as m24 in most occasions... (bulletdrop is nothing for average sniper - only bad ones crying about it)
(29-07-2012 06:53 PM)JuniorJr Wrote:  VSS, although M110 is better than M14 due to less recoil and better range than an M95.

Just for reference.
Just for reference: anyone calls himself sniper crying about bulletdrop, is just pathetic, and semi auto rifle recoil is good enough to know where target is and correct aim before shot, but in compare with M110 M14 has one big advantage: it not left bullet trail, so noone knows where are you if you're shooting on long range.

Just for reference: You're an idiot.

Bullet Drop is a huge factor in sniping, I'm not sure how an expert like you hasn't figured this out.

[Image: Sig.png]
04-09-2012, 07:24 PM | Post: #38
Offline KoPasKa 

U're wrong cuz u never seen me doing dat with my M14.
05-09-2012, 05:44 AM | Post: #39
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Reginvalt Wrote:  All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

[Image: 2110501-2170431_look_at_him_look_at_him_..._super.gif]

That comment cought my attention.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
06-09-2012, 08:33 PM | Post: #40
Offline Drizzt 
VSS with close-in barrel, CQC ammo, tactical stock, and red-dot sight makes for a BEAST close-range fully-auto machine of war.