Hello There, Guest!

28-07-2012, 11:30 AM | Post: #1
Offline Hmmmmmmm 
Basically I will take everything people thinks is OP or nooby on engineer and use it. Big Grin

Episode 2

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBN3Yq8iZG8

[Image: zzx9.jpg]

29-07-2012, 05:48 PM | Post: #2
Offline Hmmmmmmm 
No comments, Really?

29-07-2012, 06:16 PM | Post: #3
Offline BlacknBlue2 
the MP5 is not as OP as the uzi or other close ranged weapons as everyone might think. If you have proper attachments etc, then the MP5 is dead compared to so many other weapons. Based on its low recoil, the MP5 is great for long or medium ranged combat though it still can be tromped by any number of sniper rifle or other weapon.

People complain the MP5 is OP because of its amazing damage etc. They also complain because it keeps killing them. Well two shots from a semi-auto sniper rifle or one from a bolt-action BOOM. There are also weapons with faster accuracy than it so its only considered OP by maybe noobs or other people blah blah blah etc. Pitted against a specific weapon and used in the right hands its all up to how good the player is etc.

Btw I think you should to a RPG montage on Dragon valley along with mines and the airburst. See how many kills you can get

BlacknBlue2
29-07-2012, 06:19 PM | Post: #4
Offline Hmmmmmmm 
(29-07-2012 06:16 PM)BlacknBlue2 Wrote:  the MP5 is not as OP as the uzi or other close ranged weapons as everyone might think. If you have proper attachments etc, then the MP5 is dead compared to so many other weapons. Based on its low recoil, the MP5 is great for long or medium ranged combat though it still can be tromped by any number of sniper rifle or other weapon.

People complain the MP5 is OP because of its amazing damage etc. They also complain because it keeps killing them. Well two shots from a semi-auto sniper rifle or one from a bolt-action BOOM. There are also weapons with faster accuracy than it so its only considered OP by maybe noobs or other people blah blah blah etc. Pitted against a specific weapon and used in the right hands its all up to how good the player is etc.

Btw I think you should to a RPG montage on Dragon valley along with mines and the airburst. See how many kills you can get

BlacknBlue2

Hmmmmmmm..... I might do a video with MP7(or PP-19 or PDW-R) with UZI. I will think about the montage though. Big Grin

29-07-2012, 07:21 PM | Post: #5
Offline MR.imposible 
troll
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2012 07:21 PM by MR.imposible.)
29-07-2012, 07:22 PM | Post: #6
Offline adrijanas 
did you notice all people using g3a4

[Image: niIpn.png]
29-07-2012, 07:34 PM | Post: #7
Offline Stelle 
Your series is going to take atleast 40 videos lol

30-07-2012, 02:19 AM | Post: #8
Offline Billy_Bob_Jr. 
(29-07-2012 07:34 PM)Stelle Wrote:  Your series is going to take atleast 40 videos lol

It might be..... You never know! Big Grin

Do you want it longer, or shorter??

Needs a new ones.... Tongue
30-07-2012, 09:09 AM | Post: #9
Offline CommanderSirow 
Still watching, but here are some ideas for you
* RPG to the face noob
* Shotgun noob
* Knifing nobe
* Grenate booster noob (For those that don't know about the nerf ^^)
* Wing-Clip noob

Smile