Hello There, Guest!

28-07-2012, 04:32 AM | Post: #1
Offline NiHaoGame 
Hey Guy!I am new to this game!Pls guide me along the way.
28-07-2012, 04:46 AM | Post: #2
Offline 0-x-Ghost-x-0 
Your New you say i recommend you turn back and leave because this game is not for you. I can tell your not that smart .

[Image: BACONFIELD_3.png]
28-07-2012, 04:57 AM | Post: #3
Offline 0-x-Ghost-x-0 
JK Here are some tips:
1.Cuztimize the keyboard to your liking for best performece.
2.Find your play style Is it CQC,MQC,LQC.
3.Try to Find the class for you to suit your liking.
4.Find the right gun for you.

Example 1.Change the button to run from shift to F (Example).
Example2.If you like CQC play sharqi and or basra for they are small maps.(Example)
Example3.If you like sniping get recon , If you like taking out tanks fast get engineer.(Example)
Example4.There is many guns in battlefield many with different attributes try to rent every gun to see which 1 suits you meaning if you like M16 and how you perform with it then that right me your gun.(Example)

[Image: BACONFIELD_3.png]
28-07-2012, 06:53 AM | Post: #4
Offline Nikodemos 
Welcome to the game Nihao!

As Ghost already told, before you start you should pick your class, weapon and specialization to maximize the fun, I can help you by giving an overview of each class:

Recon - The eyes and ears of the team. Equipped with a sniper rifle and motion sensors(motion sensors are mines of sorts, showing moving enemies within it's radius on the minimap), they specialize in spotting the enemies and eliminating then in long ranges. As you advance with this class, you'll have the ability to buy semi-automatic and fully-automatic sniper rifles too, increasing your close quarters effectivness.

Medic - The medic does what it's name implies, reviving people and keeping them up to shape with their medic boxes, and provide suppressive fire with their powerful light machineguns. As you advance with this class, more guns will be available to you and you can get a flare that spawns all fallen team mates on that spot within a radius.

Engineer - The anti-vehicle guy of the team. Equipped with an RPG, a repair tool and a submachine gun, the engineer shines of taking out vehicles and repairing your own, along with being lethal at close range. As you advance, you get more submachine guns for longer ranges, and an XM-25 airburst grenade to take out groups of enemies at longer ranges.

Assault - The jack of all trades. Assault is a very versatile class, being good at both close and medium range encounters. Equipped with an assault rifle and an ammo box, the assault never runs out of ammo and can keep the rest of the team supplied. As you advance, the assault gets acces to more close range or medium range specialized weapons, along with C4 that you can detonate from afar, useful for many purposes. They also get access to Request Reinforcements, allowing anyone spawning to spawn on the assault for some time, unless the assault gets hit.

Of course, you should go and check tutorials and guides section for more information about the game and classes. Welcome again, and I hope you have fun! Smile

P.S. If you decide to pick Recon, I can help you gwt started. Tongue

[Image: nikodemos.png]
BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine
29-07-2012, 07:29 AM | Post: #5
Offline Hammer_Point 
CQC, MQC, LQC???

Lost me (not that it's so hard at my age, LOL)
29-07-2012, 07:34 AM | Post: #6
Offline Nikodemos 
(29-07-2012 07:29 AM)Hammer_Point Wrote:  CQC, MQC, LQC???

Lost me (not that it's so hard at my age, LOL)
Close Quarters Combat, Medium Quarters Combat and Long Quarters Combat. That doesn't make sense though, the correct term is Close Range-, Medium Range- and Long Range Combat

29-07-2012, 07:37 AM | Post: #7
Offline Andolphine 
watch "shodredux" videos on youtube if u wanna know how each weapon works (but they are not up to date, but still helpful)

ABCDEFGHIJKLMFAMASOPQRSTUVWXYZ
29-07-2012, 09:28 AM | Post: #8
Offline Fallout879 
Hallo
29-07-2012, 09:31 AM | Post: #9
Offline TacticalS 
Nihao!

Ni hao ma?

[Image: 73-110-232.png]

Looking for peace is like,
looking for a turtle with a moustache
29-07-2012, 06:25 PM | Post: #10
Offline speedfreak112 
hi nihaogame welcome 2 battlefield
29-07-2012, 09:31 PM | Post: #11
Offline spacebudha 
helo
29-07-2012, 11:50 PM | Post: #12
Offline SamsSaviour 
(28-07-2012 06:53 AM)Nikodemos Wrote:  P.S. If you decide to pick Recon, I can help you get started. Tongue

Love some tips on Recon!
30-07-2012, 06:16 AM | Post: #13
Offline Nikodemos 
(29-07-2012 11:50 PM)SamsSaviour Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 06:53 AM)Nikodemos Wrote:  P.S. If you decide to pick Recon, I can help you get started. Tongue

Love some tips on Recon!
If you decide to become an aggressive recon, I have the most experience on that and I can help you get started too. Smile

30-07-2012, 04:12 PM | Post: #14
Offline SamsSaviour 
(30-07-2012 06:16 AM)Nikodemos Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 11:50 PM)SamsSaviour Wrote:  

Love some tips on Recon!
If you decide to become an aggressive recon, I have the most experience on that and I can help you get started too. Smile
Deal, where do we start?