Hello There, Guest!

31-07-2012, 09:41 PM | Post: #221
Offline DeltaForce2nd 
(31-07-2012 09:40 PM)Monotreme Wrote:  [quote='ZSEmotive' pid='949222' dateline='1343766407'

I have NOTHING against Ghost, he's a great player and nice guy but all the other bs from Jon, like playing on the biggest map and having to play the game by HIS rules when he wasn't even in it.

Rules you agreed to - but couldn't seem to follow.

(31-07-2012 09:26 PM)ZSEmotive

Jon was trying to control everything, more "referring" than actual playing went on.
[/quote' Wrote:  
This wouldn't have happened if you had actually followed the rules and dare I say listen...

[quote='ZSEmotive' pid='949222' dateline='1343766407'

I still don't understand why Jon didn't allow us to play on a small map

You played between B and D on Karkand - not Oman. You played on a small section of a rather medium sized map.

Please little troll go back under your bridge, you lack honor, a sense of reality and most of us are tired of you.
You have made a name for yourself on this forum - just not the way I would suppose you wanted...
[/quote]

This post is bugged?

UH-60 Blackhawk

31-07-2012, 09:44 PM | Post: #222
Offline Monotreme 
yeah had to go in and fix it...

ugh... my siggy broke...
31-07-2012, 09:45 PM | Post: #223
Offline ZSEmotive 
lol Karkand is a huge map when playing 1v1

We played B to D but upon every kill we had to return to A and C then run back into the middle.

I mean, I must be the only person who doesn't think this "1v1" made sense, and when I agreed to the rules I didn't agree to a referee or "Camera man" following me around.

[Image: 31475oh.jpg]
31-07-2012, 09:48 PM | Post: #224
Offline Monotreme 
(31-07-2012 09:45 PM)ZSEmotive Wrote:  lol Karkand is a huge map when playing 1v1

We played B to D but upon every kill we had to return to A and C then run back into the middle.

I mean, I must be the only person who doesn't think this "1v1" made sense, and when I agreed to the rules I didn't agree to a referee or "Camera man" following me around.

You maintain that Karkand is the biggest map - you are simply wrong. Quit changing what you say - words mean things.

You were aware of the referee and the camera men. Don't act like you didn't agree to it. It was discussed before the match and you were just fine with it then.

go back under you bridge.
good day sir!

ugh... my siggy broke...
31-07-2012, 09:50 PM | Post: #225
Offline ZSEmotive 
Karkand/Omen

Same thing.

[Image: 31475oh.jpg]
31-07-2012, 09:54 PM | Post: #226
Offline SpEnSAH 
(31-07-2012 09:50 PM)ZSEmotive Wrote:  Karkand/Omen

Same thing.

Lol'd. What game are you playing?

[Image: spensah.gif]
31-07-2012, 09:56 PM | Post: #227
Offline JonSwift
(31-07-2012 09:26 PM)ZSEmotive Wrote:  Oh people.

I have NOTHING against Ghost, he's a great player and nice guy but all the other bs from Jon, like playing on the biggest map and having to play the game by HIS rules when he wasn't even in it.

Example: Ghost got a kill so we BOTH went back to our spawns and we BOTH said we were ready to play and then Jon's like "NOPE, COME BACK TO D EMOTIVE, COME BACK" and I'm like UHH, we both agreed to start.

Stuff like that, Jon was trying to control everything, more "referring" than actual playing went on. I still don't understand why Jon didn't allow us to play on a small map and have no interference but then again, he wanted to do everything to make sure that his friend won.

Fact: Karkand is not the biggest map, stfu
After each kill both players had to go back to D or A. You left D before I could catch up with you, and I told you to wait, which in turn you refused to listen to me and you left/rage quit.
After each kill and after each player was ready I would say "Go". You left prematurely without me telling you to do so. You made no complaints when the rules were established, you don't have a leg to stand in your arguments.
You never questioned nor asked for any other rules to be established

Your reading comprehension must be incredibly low and/or you're choosing to ignore facts that happened so you won't be "wrong"

You chose to not listen to me after I warned you of a forfeit
You chose on your own free will to leave.

You have everyone telling you the same thing. Go back under your bridge and troll someone else.

Mod's please close this.
31-07-2012, 09:58 PM | Post: #228
Offline Monotreme 
(31-07-2012 09:54 PM)SpEnSAH Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 09:50 PM)ZSEmotive Wrote:  Apple/Polar Bear

Same thing.

Lol'd. What game are you playing?

no sense of reality...

ugh... my siggy broke...
31-07-2012, 10:09 PM | Post: #229
Online Solid 
This ends here