Hello There, Guest!

24-06-2012, 12:42 PM | Post: #1
Offline [OG]Fcktup 
Before commenting, this is a sort of test for myself.
If you guys liked it, ill create a much more detailed one.

Hello, fellow recons!

Always wondering how people quikscope you that fast!?
Your sitting endless of houres on a roof, trieing to kill people,
suddenly a guy passes around and just pop you instantly in the head!?

Get of that roof, and start to quikscope people yourself!

But first, just chill on that roof. Enjoy the view.
You need to learn how your sniper rifle works, reacts ,smells ,tastes.
Stop taking a different sniper rifle every game you play. Stick on one.(trow that m95 in the dustbin)
I really recommed you to take the M24 or the L96A.
Keep the same attachments! really important.( you can change mags)

Why am I not allowed to use different snipers and attachments?

Cause quikscoping dosnt have anything to do with skills.
Its our coinsidince and our reflexes that we need.

As soon as we know what our sniper rifle is capable of, our brain will know what to do,
Its better to do it automatic then think about it.
(Google some about hand eye coordination, the information is really usefull.)
Keep on practising with the same gun. Dont hasitate to shoot, just keep those bullets flieing and flieing.

Dont use any boosters or secondary's this will all become useluss, if you want to teach how to Snipe.

The only thing you need to use is your sniper rifle, and your motion sensor.
Cause running around with claymores, grenades and sjit. will not help us to become better with the sniper rifle.
why?

Cause we need to think were we need to put our clays, trow our grenades.!! thats our problem, dont think bout it.
the only thing you mind needs to think of is, putting that crosshair on someones head, and directly giving our brains a sign to our finger, to push the mouse.

Ok, whats so important about our lovely roof ?
You can see everything, after an amount of matches you played, you will start to learn where the enemies hide and stack.
When you got that under control. we're gonna be right in the middle of the battlefield.

DONTTAKEFLAGS!

We are there to support our teammates, let them rush to flags. wtf can we do within 2 meters against a guy with an assault rifle?

So this is my test tutorial, I really want to develope this tutorial and create a nice masterpiece, it will take alot of time and my english is so bad.

So I need a dutch guy, who can translate the tutorial for me =D.

[Image: fcktt.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 12:44 PM by [OG]Fcktup.)
24-06-2012, 01:09 PM | Post: #2
Offline Nikodemos 
Well, your guide is mostly good, it has some valid points, although I disagree on a few parts. They key to quickscoping isn't just luck an reflexes, but skill too. And aiming for the head every time isn't always useful, you can also hit in the body, and finish your target off with your pistol.

And I most certainly disagree with not going for flags. You might not be able to out-gun an assault close range, but you can still go for it, using your pistol or your knife. You can also alternatively flank them, pick them off one by one and then move quickly to the flag when they're out.

And finally, even though I'm not Dutch, I can help you fixing the grammatical errors on your guide, and correct a few things if you don't mind.

-Niko

[Image: nikodemos.png]
BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine
24-06-2012, 01:20 PM | Post: #3
Offline [OG]Fcktup 
(24-06-2012 01:09 PM)Nikodemos Wrote:  Well, your guide is mostly good, it has some valid points, although I disagree on a few parts. They key to quickscoping isn't just luck an reflexes, but skill too. And aiming for the head every time isn't always useful, you can also hit in the body, and finish your target off with your pistol.

And I most certainly disagree with not going for flags. You might not be able to out-gun an assault close range, but you can still go for it, using your pistol or your knife. You can also alternatively flank them, pick them off one by one and then move quickly to the flag when they're out.

And finally, even though I'm not Dutch, I can help you fixing the grammatical errors on your guide, and correct a few things if you don't mind.

-Niko
As I can tell from my own experience on the battlefield its is actually the reflex you need.
Example:

When I am stoned, my body makes much more adrenaline, while im playing a game yaah!

I am much quiker with making headshots etc, So I assume I need reflexes to kill people and not skill.

edit: I really would apreciate, if you could help me with my grammer, Ill drop a pm when I start with it.

This is a sniper tutorial, on how to learn how to quikscope, Im not trieng to explain how to get the most kills out of a game,
So using a secondary, aint usefull for learing how to snipe. cause our considince is really usefull in a game, If you start to think i need a secondary, it replace the thaugt of using your sniperrifle. this is pscychologie.

edit : 2 im dropping my answers way to fast, so i cant give you a detailed explination, thats what I want to do in my full tutorial. xD

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 01:26 PM by [OG]Fcktup.)
24-06-2012, 01:33 PM | Post: #4
Offline .Eagle 
Recons mustnt capture flags? Well, you can always use your pistol... But I agree with you in this point. The best is to flank them, then tell your team to capture it while youre supporting them.

I think the best weapon set is the next: M24 or L96 + VSS or maybe any shotgun. Of course this with the extra primary weapon slot.

24-06-2012, 01:40 PM | Post: #5
Offline Nikodemos 
(24-06-2012 01:20 PM)Fcktup Wrote:  As I can tell from my own experience on the battlefield its is actually the reflex you need.
Example:

When I am stoned, my body makes much more adrenaline, while im playing a game yaah!

I am much quiker with making headshots etc, So I assume I need reflexes to kill people and not skill.

edit: I really would apreciate, if you could help me with my grammer, Ill drop a pm when I start with it.

This is a sniper tutorial, on how to learn how to quikscope, Im not trieng to explain how to get the most kills out of a game,
So using a secondary, aint usefull for learing how to snipe. cause our considince is really usefull in a game, If you start to think i need a secondary, it replace the thaugt of using your sniperrifle. this is pscychologie.

edit : 2 im dropping my answers way to fast, so i cant give you a detailed explination, thats what I want to do in my full tutorial. xD
I wasn't implying that reflexes aren't needed, but it isn't the only thing that matters. And as for your psychology thing, I've seen way too many Recons trying to use their sniper rifle to shoot me when I'm getting close to them, even though they could easily pick me off with their pistol. And not needing a pistol is like saying that you don't need a safety rope while climbing a mountain. You can still do it, but it's a lot more harder. I actually always aim for the head, but if I miss, I wont go for another shot but pull out my pistol, because you're going to be pretty much dead anyway on that point.

BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine
24-06-2012, 01:54 PM | Post: #6
Offline IEatsBacon 
I suggest you guys try the GOL. It's amazing as an aggressive recon.

[Image: LjvU4.png]

Shotguns and Handguns for Credits!
#boycottBFP4F
#unbanCinnaStixx
24-06-2012, 01:55 PM | Post: #7
Offline [OG]Fcktup 
(24-06-2012 01:40 PM)Nikodemos Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 01:20 PM)Fcktup Wrote:  As I can tell from my own experience on the battlefield its is actually the reflex you need.
Example:

I wasn't implying that reflexes aren't needed, but it isn't the only thing that matters. And as for your psychology thing, I've seen way too many Recons trying to use their sniper rifle to shoot me when I'm getting close to them, even though they could easily pick me off with their pistol. And not needing a pistol is like saying that you don't need a safety rope while climbing a mountain. You can still do it, but it's a lot more harder. I actually always aim for the head, but if I miss, I wont go for another shot but pull out my pistol, because you're going to be pretty much dead anyway on that point.

Sorry, dude as I stated before. "This is a sniper tutorial, on how to learn how to quikscope, Im not trieng to explain how to get the most kills out of a game,
So using a secondary, aint usefull for learing how to snipe"

The thing I want to explain with this tutorial is the pschygologie behind sniping.
Thats why I made it as a test, its for sure aint finishd, just a first scratch of it.

And I see know what I need to change in the thread etc. cause, people posting use the gol insteed wasnt really what i whas hoping for.

I am one of the best recons out there, landia might be better. but I havent seen anyone else who went over me.
How did I took this conclusion? I always end on 1# position, when Im fully focussing on the game. (talking of the map karkand xD) I dont want to be arrogant, but I just want to let people know. that I know what im talking about XD

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 02:02 PM by [OG]Fcktup.)
24-06-2012, 02:00 PM | Post: #8
Offline Nikodemos 
IEatsBacon Wrote:I suggest you guys try the GOL. It's amazing as an aggressive recon.

Ehm, no. The M24 is far more superior to the GOL in aggressive recon playstyle, just for it's damage. The GOL might have a lower bullet drop, but at 80 meters you can't even get a headshot kill with a person on 100 health. Added with the lower ammo count and clip size, the M24 just is better. This chart proves it.

Fcktup Wrote:Sorry, dude as I stated before. "This is a sniper tutorial, on how to learn how to quikscope, Im not trieng to explain how to get the most kills out of a game,
So using a secondary, aint usefull for learing how to snipe"

The thing I want to explain with this tutorial is the pschygologie behind sniping.
Thats why I made it as a test, its for sure aint finishd, just a first scratch of it.

And I see know what I need to change in the thread etc. cause, people posting use the gol insteed wasnt really what i whas hoping for.

I am one of the best recons out there, landia might be better. but I havent seen anyone else who went over me.
How did I took this conclusion? I always end on 1# position, when Im fully focussing on the game. (talking of the map karkand xD)

Alright, I get your point. Moving on. And to note, you can't really claim anyone on being best, there's always someone better than you in some situations(including me). Tongue

BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 02:08 PM by Nikodemos.)
24-06-2012, 04:50 PM | Post: #9
Offline maitrerat 
(24-06-2012 12:42 PM)Fcktup Wrote:  Before commenting, this is a sort of test for myself.
If you guys liked it, ill create a much more detailed one.
Hello, fellow recons!
Always wondering how people quikscope you that fast!?

Most of the people on this game are pretty low... Confused
24-06-2012, 05:24 PM | Post: #10
Offline Mickilla 
I'd say it comes down to attitude more than anything else. You simply need to place yourself within reach of ideal targets. Naturally, the easy conclusion is that getting up on a rooftop or crane would be the best way to do this. Granted that it does expand your line of sight, but likewise exposes you to incoming fire from more directions. What's worse, many of the key areas in the maps have cover to protect them from these high vantage points. And in most cases the sheer distance is a problem. Everyone knows its possible to land a 300+ range shot to cover a distant flag, but does that make it easy or practical? Probably not.

The reason I mentioned attitude is because once you take a distant vantage point you're gambling that the enemy is going to spoon-feed you opportunities to land perfect hits. If they haven't yet noticed you, maybe they will for a while. But even then it won't be long before they figure out what's going on and simply stop presenting themselves as easy targets. To truly perform and do your team some good you need to be proactive and use your own movement to create the desperately-needed opportunities that are so important.

Many times this means taking a flag or at least preempting a capture. That forces the enemy to mobilize in response. That's what you're really after- tugging them out of their safe places to the open where you can get a shot off. Getting aggressive also forces them to take up defensive positions. And few things make easier targets for recon than stationary defenders. Long story short, keep pushing. You'll get more easy opportunities for clean headshots by playing aggressively simply by the virtue of forcing the enemy to react to you. Whether or not you're 'quickscoping' along the way is a minor superficial detail.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
24-06-2012, 11:00 PM | Post: #11
Offline TacticalS 
Goede gids. Welke servers speel je, dan kom ik eens bij je. Als je over je engels inzit kan je wel een berichtje sturen, kijk ik er nog even na, maar ik speel graag eerst met je om te kijken hoe je het doet Tongue

translate: good guide. Which servers you play on?, then i`ll join. If you need help translating I can help, but before we do that, let`s play together.

[Image: 73-110-232.png]

Looking for peace is like,
looking for a turtle with a moustache
25-06-2012, 04:03 AM | Post: #12
Offline [BFT]K.U.S.T. 
These are the main points I have derived from your guide:
  • Be a camper
  • Don't capture flags
  • Don't use secondaries or boosters
  • Don't use grenades or claymores
  • Use your motion sensor
  • There was no actual info on how to use the sniper other than "know the gun" and "your brain will know what to do."

Did I just about cover the main points here? Now for my thoughts on it:

1. Be a camper/Don't capture flags: How does this help your team? While you're out picking off a few enemies, your team has one less person taking flags and helping you team win. If you really want to be a good Recon, even with the SV-98, learn to quick-scope people. The SV-98 will 1-hit at short and medium ranges, perfect for the aggressive Recon. Rush bases if needed, but try to flank and capture the bases often. Use your 1-hit ability that only Recons have the protect yourself! A fraction of a second quick-scoping can kill faster than half a second of Assault Rifle fire. Once the enemy is down to one base you control the rest, feel free to camp out their base, but rush to a flag if you lose control of it.

2. Don't use secondaries, boosters, grenades, or claymores: Secondaries are you life-saver. If you miss with the quick-scope headshot, your pistol will quickly finish off the enemy faster, and you also save bullets for more potential 1-hits.

Boosters are usually bad, but certain boosters are fine. Credit and EXP boosters are fine, and the body armor is fine, too. Grenade, mortar, and claymore boosters should stay untouched, as they are frowned upon. If you want a booster, pick the Body Armour. this will protect you more when you are assaulting bases, thus giving you a greater chance of surviving.

Grenades are not necessary, but a good recon should have a "Combat Expertise" setup with their training points. If you feel the need for a few grenades, don't feel shy to drop some points in there.

Claymores are a camper's weapon, but it can also be used to cover entrances when assaulting bases. If I am playing US on Oman and am assaulting a captured D, I can set up claymores at nearby entrances to kill or wound any would-be attackers. when used correctly, claymores and be a huge asset. Put training points in here if you feel that your "Combat Expertise" setup is good.

3. Use your motion sensor: This is pretty straightforward. Max out your motion sensor and use it frequently. This is basically legal wallhacks for everyone on your team. The more points you invest in it, the larger the scan radius is and the faster you can pump these things out. You also get +30 points for any kill inside the motion sensor radius. Try throwing a maxed motion sensor into a hotspot for easy points. you team will also be thankful for it, because they can now know where the enemy is.

4. Using your sniper: The first thing you should determine is bullet drop at different ranges. This will allow you to not only hit your target, but accurately headshot those targets. Next, identify where the center of you reticle is at all times, even when unscoped. This will allow you to be able to quick-scope enemies with ease. If you find it hard doing this, try drawing a dot on your screen with a whiteboard marker. Lastly, try to crouch whenever you fire, it will lower recoil and deviation with each shot, and it makes you a smaller target.

Heh. I kinda made my own guide here Tongue

Cheers!
- The Kingdom of the United Sectors of Terra

CLICK HERE! --> "Only the Few" Petition
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2012 04:06 AM by [BFT]K.U.S.T..)
25-06-2012, 08:55 PM | Post: #13
Offline ChaudeClaude 
(24-06-2012 12:42 PM)Fcktup Wrote:  (*THROW that m95 in the dustbin)

I think I F*****g love you...

[Image: ACTUALLYFinishedSig.jpg]
26-06-2012, 03:52 AM | Post: #14
Offline [BFT]K.U.S.T. 
(25-06-2012 08:55 PM)ChaudeClaude Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 12:42 PM)Fcktup Wrote:  (*THROW that m95 in the dustbin)

I think I F*****g love you...

Don't be too quick to throw it away, though. The M95 is the best long-range sniper you will have for several levels. You can trade it out for the GOL when you reach that rank, and later the L96A1. It's powerful and accurate, although it is slow. If you're going to be sniping long-range, use the M95, then the GOL. If you are going for medium-range bolt-action sniping, I would recommend these snipers from level 1 and on: SV-98, M24, L96A1.

If you're feeling like you're the semi-auto kind of guy, pick the SVD. Train with the SV-98 until you reach the rank to buy the SVD. They have similar scopes and bullet drop-offs. If you want full-auto snipers, you're going to have to wait a bit. Train up with the SVD or M14 for practice in close-range sniping, then buy a full-auto sniper. If you're going for up-and-personal sniping, pick a holosight or Rapid-Aim. If you're going for more medium range, buy the PSO scope.

Cheers!
- The Kingdom of the United Sectors of Terra

CLICK HERE! --> "Only the Few" Petition
26-06-2012, 01:06 PM | Post: #15
Offline R.E.I 
nice, but i use usas-12 Big Grin
28-06-2012, 12:57 AM | Post: #16
Offline Timppa0 
'N' I use combat 879 Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 12:58 AM by Timppa0.)