Hello There, Guest!

19-06-2012, 05:49 AM | Post: #81
Offline Archai 
And another important thing: Let's try to use the transport helicopters as anti-infantry support not just fly to the first flag and then al players bail out!
19-06-2012, 07:31 AM | Post: #82
Offline Isaac_Klarke 
DONT JUST STAY WHEN U REVIVED !1!1!!!
19-06-2012, 08:12 AM | Post: #83
Offline 14Matthew 
Wink DON'T DIE
19-06-2012, 08:24 AM | Post: #84
Offline Ani1 
I wanted to add one, this has caused me many ragequits. In the beginning, when you jump into the jeeps, wait for passengers. They will give you more protection, and will get your team more points.

19-06-2012, 09:06 AM | Post: #85
Offline Jibus14 
NE prennez pas l'helicopter de soutient quand un ami l'utilise en mitrailleuse. Surtout pour juste se depalcer de A vers B et se descendre par un missile. MARRE DES VOLEURS DE VEHICULE DANS L EQUIPE.

Do not Take the helicopter when a friend of supports used in the gun. Especially just to depalcer from A to B and get off by a missile. ENOUGH OF THIEVES VEHICLE IN TEAM.
19-06-2012, 10:16 AM | Post: #86
Online Lhoigor 
(19-06-2012 08:24 AM)Ani1 Wrote:  I wanted to add one, this has caused me many ragequits. In the beginning, when you jump into the jeeps, wait for passengers. They will give you more protection, and will get your team more points.

mostly enemy would have taken 2 flags by the time someone finally decide to hop in my jeep or chopper.....cause everybody is busy running around and trying to get jets, helicopters, armours....even in situations they have no chance to get in.....so i usually drive/fly alone.....cause people are too slow for my pace

so, my advice would not be wait for passengers, my advice No.1 would be: when the round starts, head to the nearest vehicle so pilots/drivers can transport more people on flags without uneccessary delays

No.2: keep your game simple - first flag to take is THE NEAREST ONE to your base....trying to take flags that are near to enemy base first is just a waste of time and effort cause by the time you get there, at least half of enemy team will do the same as well....and you will be facing them all alone
19-06-2012, 10:56 AM | Post: #87
Offline ..MARSHALL.. 
Nice ... Smile

19-06-2012, 11:19 AM | Post: #88
Offline MegaStorm 
Awesome!

19-06-2012, 11:24 AM | Post: #89
Offline rapkeeperonios3 
The first one is the most important it happens to me a lot they shout medic! say i am coming and when i kill a guy in 2 secs they are on the other side of the map and then killed and call me a noob. NOT MY FAULT WAKE UP CALL MEDIC AND TAKE COVER ALSO YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT MEDIC HAS LMG!!!!!!! VERY GOOD CLASS FOR SURPRESSIVE FIRE.

19-06-2012, 12:06 PM | Post: #90
Offline Br3msy 
(18-06-2012 05:11 PM)Dogfaced Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 04:57 PM)LongShot11 Wrote:  Do not try to use a short range weapon against a sniper

I take out plenty of snipers all the time with short range weapons. It all depends.

"He wouldn't come anyways. Teamwork lacks in this game."

Sadly I have to agree. Most players severely lack simple teamwork skills.

Yep I really dislike when I risk my limbs to revive someone and ask him for ammo and he simply runs away Sad

Come on dude! I revived you! Drop the damn ammo pack, it's the least you can do!
19-06-2012, 12:32 PM | Post: #91
Offline MeanMachine 
1- Always keep an eye on the minimap. Areas with low activity hide enemies wanting to flank you!

2- Always bring an outfit with you in the battlefield. That way you bring fear on the enemy with your balaclava!

[Image: my_sig_bitches.jpg]
19-06-2012, 01:14 PM | Post: #92
Offline bruinepiemel 
[align=center][Image: 8369b611.png]
[/align
19-06-2012, 01:31 PM | Post: #93
Offline Theaimer22 
Sorry to say and glad to say this game is dead to me with too many bots/auto aimers playing,i quit and will not play any more and get slaughtered making it easy kill for them.Many thanks for the help with related answers on questions i posted before on a different post much respect to you.I am not stoopid enough to continue this is just a business and they don't give a rats ass."If one of your teammates are shooting in a vehicle, don't move it!" with an angry face lol get killed by auto aimer no chance ......Adios!!
19-06-2012, 01:53 PM | Post: #94
Offline flugzeugbauer 
Dont shoot anti vehicle mines while an engieneer trys to disarm them with vehicle repair tool Sad
19-06-2012, 02:04 PM | Post: #95
Offline shootyoudown1 
(18-06-2012 05:06 PM)ALEXXX_MONKEY Wrote:  haha naa medics dont came... nobody work in team.. in the start all run alone whit the vehicles.. and let alone at people... the medics dont use desfilibrator when they are behind you... Confused

apparently you've never been in a game with me before. I use the medpack and defibrilater like crazy xd
19-06-2012, 02:05 PM | Post: #96
Offline Haahkuli 
JEEE Big Grin Smile
19-06-2012, 03:09 PM | Post: #97
Offline maxor4 
1- always keep an eye on the mini-map

2- drop the medic and ammo box when someone asks for it, they are not for your own personal use !

3- never stop running, if you hide somewhere, make it short because camping= death (for you)

4- don't take helicopters or jets if you don't know how to actually pilot one ! if you need to train there are always empty servers, you wont get much points will training, but when you're done and you go back to the fight, you'll be bringing hell on the enemy !

5- for snipers : if you're aiming for the head, shoot higher, always, the longer the distance, the higher you have to aim.
19-06-2012, 03:38 PM | Post: #98
Offline Th3boyz 
Nice advices Smile

19-06-2012, 04:18 PM | Post: #99
Offline Jake_Stormer 
i'm F.O.D.A brazilian
19-06-2012, 04:28 PM | Post: #100
Offline asamn 
1. if you need to set a trap use c4 it's very effective
2. c4 can be resupplied by a ammo box
3. all medics have the lmg for a reason and it's not for the k/d score
4. snipers who have rifles spot multiple bad guys so others can help take them out because it may alert the other to your position if you kill one cus a pined sniper is a useless sniper
5. if in doubt bring friends! you want a mixed team of 1 medic 2 assault 2 engineer and 1 recon with a shotgun but not the automatics cus no one likes a n00b
6. drop boxes in areas that you may need to control to take a point