Hello There, Guest!

14-06-2012, 10:13 AM | Post: #1
Offline ~Hunter 
I am equipped with RedDot Mp5 + 16 bullets, and also with Elite MP7 RedDot and +5 damage.

But I'm a noob with them! I bought yesterday, but I do not know how to use them! Someone give me some tips on how to use them?

Help me!
I am equipped with both ^ ^

And one more question, how to get the Mortar Strike?
And I also saw my friend with one thing, like a sensor that detected the enemies that were nearby! What's his name? How to achieve this?

I'm an engineer
14-06-2012, 10:16 AM | Post: #2
Offline Thyrion 
Every class has differend gadgets. They can be found in the training tree before you join a server.

Assault: Smoke, c4, request reinforcement (ppl will spawn on you,, but it stops if you take damage.
Medic: defibrilator, medic kit, front line flare (ppl will spawn on the flare including you, but it stops when destroyed and you have to die very close to it)
Recon: claymore, mortar strike, motion sensor (that the sensor you are talking about)
Engineer: Anti vehicle mines, rpg, grenade launcher.

So to use those gadgets you want, you have to be a recon, do know that mortar strike isnt strong at all, but just looks cool.

I dont know why you bought 2 weapons at once but okey.

The mp5 has almost no recoil, meaning its good for long-mid range.
The mp7 is better in close range.

Which lvl are you? You have to play more to know the maps better and learn some good tactics. You could also watch some youtube movies, but be sure that they are from AFTER 20th december because weapons were alot more powerfull before then.

You can make 2 soldiers for free (and switch between them for free in the launcher of the game), you can also buy more with funds on the website.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 10:18 AM by Thyrion.)
14-06-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #3
Offline BoomStick. 
How to use them? With MP5 the answer is simple - take advantage of its great accuracy and moderate recoil. Just point it at your target and hold the trigger till he's down. And try it without the red dot, MP5 has really great iron sights.
Now with MP7 - aim it at your target, press the trigger and start shaking your hand as if you're epileptic, hoping that it will neglect the recoil. Honestly though, keep it only for relatively close range combat. Other than that use your iron sights, the amount of recoil will render that red dot useless and keeping in mind pathetic long range performance, you don't need to aim it accurate either. Use iron sights, fight your recoil as much as you can, as long as it seems that you're still aiming at your target, keep shooting till they're down. In other words hold the trigger and drag your gun down till you get that kill.

[Image: sig2.png]
14-06-2012, 04:03 PM | Post: #4
Offline BlackRhino 
why waste your money on this game if u barely played for a day

[Image: 82903071194047pm_c1d18.png]
14-06-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #5
Offline UreAllAwesome
(14-06-2012 04:03 PM)BlackRhino Wrote:  why waste your money on this game if u barely played for a day
14-06-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #6
Offline DeltaForce2nd 
(14-06-2012 04:36 PM)UreAllAwesome Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 04:03 PM)BlackRhino Wrote:  why waste your money on this game if u barely played for a day

UH-60 Blackhawk

14-06-2012, 05:21 PM | Post: #7
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(14-06-2012 10:13 AM)~Hunter Wrote:  And one more question, how to get the Mortar Strike?
And I also saw my friend with one thing, like a sensor that detected the enemies that were nearby! What's his name? How to achieve this?

I'm an engineer

If you're an Engineer, you can't use mortar strike or the sensor ball. Those are recon specific devices.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
14-06-2012, 05:36 PM | Post: #8
Offline CookieSoldier 
(14-06-2012 10:13 AM)~Hunter Wrote:  I am equipped with RedDot Mp5 + 16 bullets, and also with Elite MP7 RedDot and +5 damage.

But I'm a noob with them! I bought yesterday, but I do not know how to use them! Someone give me some tips on how to use them?

Help me!
I am equipped with both ^ ^

I'm an engineer

The MP5 is a great weapon i don't know why you are doing bad with it. You don't even need RDS on the MP5 the iron sights are good too. Its a good overall weapon especially in mid to long range combat where its accuracy and damage are all you need. Even with these great abilities it does not have much recoil.
The MP7 is more a CQC Weapon it is great at close range but at long ranges its crap because of the very low damage at ranges. The Recoil shouldn't be that of a problem you'll get used to it very fast.

I think you just need practice with the 2 weapons.
Practice makes Perfect so keep fighting Soldier!

(14-06-2012 10:13 AM)~Hunter Wrote:  And one more question, how to get the Mortar Strike?

Mortar Strike and Motion Sensor are Recon gadgets.
You need a Recon Soldier to achieve them.
Motion Sensor is already equipped at the beginning but to use it effectly you should skill it in the tree till its 4/4 because the recons primary Target is Spotting Enemies. (U mad Lonewolf Snipers?)

Mortar Strike is the Recons Tier 3 Ability you have to skill it in the Training.
But Mortar Strike is useless without booster it only kills if your enemy is at 1 healthWink
I wouldn't spend TP's on Mortar Strike

Rebalance Yay!