Hello There, Guest!

11-06-2012, 10:10 PM | Post: #1
Offline HavocPrime 
Welcome To My Animation SigShop
[Image: battlefield-3-wallpaper-Havoc_of_BF_BC_by_andyk1.jpg]

Ola I Will Soon Be Making Animation Sig Shop Although The Initial Animation Will Be Small And Crapy But I WillBe Moving On to Higher And Complex Animation Sigs Currently Iam Using Photoshop And My Pencil And A Crappy Scanner So I Will Blend Both Of Hand Made Images And Animation So Keep to Your Pants This Will Be An Bumpy Ride

100% Pure Creation By Me

[Image: Ultimate2.gif]

[Image: BF2_Dalian_Plant2.gif]

Updated A Lil Bit Giving It a Battlefield Look
[Image: BF2_Dalian_Plant23.gif]

For WiselyDone
[Image: xx-Winter-Tree.gif]

[Image: HavocBest.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 03:00 PM by HavocPrime.)
11-06-2012, 10:12 PM | Post: #2
Offline HavocPrime 
/reserved

12-06-2012, 02:47 PM | Post: #3
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
dude when ur open and wiling make me a animated sig u know what i like knify sig Big Grin

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
12-06-2012, 03:12 PM | Post: #4
Offline Wisely-Done 
the raining one is okay but the muzzle flash one is dangerous for epilepsy.
12-06-2012, 03:14 PM | Post: #5
Offline HavocPrime 
(12-06-2012 03:12 PM)Wisely-Done Wrote:  the raining one is okay but the muzzle flash one is dangerous for epilepsy.

Yea I Will Remove That ... No Flashy Stuff Iam Just Practising The Animation After That I Will Make Images And Make Them Animate .. Its to See If My Trick Works With Using Good Images And Then Combining Them WIth Animation In The Background

12-06-2012, 04:54 PM | Post: #6
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
(12-06-2012 03:14 PM)HavocPrime Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 03:12 PM)Wisely-Done Wrote:  the raining one is okay but the muzzle flash one is dangerous for epilepsy.

Yea I Will Remove That ... No Flashy Stuff Iam Just Practising The Animation After That I Will Make Images And Make Them Animate .. Its to See If My Trick Works With Using Good Images And Then Combining Them WIth Animation In The Background

sounds ........smart xD

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
12-06-2012, 11:09 PM | Post: #7
Offline HavocPrime 
(12-06-2012 04:54 PM)The_Boss_LMFAO Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 03:14 PM)HavocPrime Wrote:  

sounds ........smart xD
yup Dont Want To Risk Killing People Big Grin

13-06-2012, 06:43 PM | Post: #8
Offline Wisely-Done 
I give you a mission. Do me a sig with following details.

There must be a medic.

On background there must be a white tree. (snowy) You can search at google pics "winter tree" to get better inspiration.

Text > Wintertree not winter-tree Big Grin Wink in center

Everything must be white-ish and snowy

Only animation i want is snowing. ;P

Hope you get it. Goodluck, awesome draws too.

----

font - http://www.dafont.com/daft-font.font > doesnt support big letters but i want small letters Big Grin
13-06-2012, 10:13 PM | Post: #9
Offline HavocPrime 
(13-06-2012 06:43 PM)Wisely-Done Wrote:  I give you a mission. Do me a sig with following details.

There must be a medic.

On background there must be a white tree. (snowy) You can search at google pics "winter tree" to get better inspiration.

Text > Wintertree not winter-tree Big Grin Wink in center

Everything must be white-ish and snowy

Only animation i want is snowing. ;P

Hope you get it. Goodluck, awesome draws too.

----

font - http://www.dafont.com/daft-font.font > doesnt support big letters but i want small letters Big Grin

I Guess This Would Live Up ToYour Expectations

[Image: xx-Winter-Tree.gif]

Here Is THe Link
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629...r-Tree.gif

14-06-2012, 02:59 PM | Post: #10
Offline Wisely-Done 
Thanks, looks awesome Wink
16-06-2012, 09:33 AM | Post: #11
Offline rensdederde 
can you make for me Recon RensDeEerste
18-06-2012, 05:07 PM | Post: #12
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
DUDE DUDE PLEASE REPSOND QUICKLY I NEED A ANIMATION SIG QUICKLY!

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
18-06-2012, 05:38 PM | Post: #13
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
ok well no rush just make it Big Grin
heres the thing ok i have an suggestion that i really want and i want it to be in my sig when somone clicks mah sig it leads to the sugestion
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=82708
and i want this to be an animation sig with this pic
.jpg  screen026.jpg (Size: 94 KB / Downloads: 20) and helis (appache)flying behind me or if its better get another bigger map of Myanmmar and put helis flying in it and put text somewhere "Myanmmar heli suggestion show your support!"and if u have the time this one not animated just a pic edited
put an H the landing spot u know where helis spawn and heal in this pic
.jpg  screen027.jpg (Size: 106.19 KB / Downloads: 19) and this pic
.jpg  screen032.jpg (Size: 109.77 KB / Downloads: 20) and put on the H (landing spot) put a apache
.png  battlefield-play-4-free-helicopter.png (Size: 163.56 KB / Downloads: 19)
and let it be like its in game not just put in there make it soft like the map idk ur the expert please make it Big Grin

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
18-06-2012, 06:19 PM | Post: #14
Offline HavocPrime 
(18-06-2012 05:38 PM)The_Boss_LMFAO Wrote:  ok well no rush just make it Big Grin
heres the thing ok i have an suggestion that i really want and i want it to be in my sig when somone clicks mah sig it leads to the sugestion
and i want this to be an animation sig with this pic and helis (appache)flying behind me or if its better get another bigger map of Myanmmar and put helis flying in it and put text somewhere "Myanmmar heli suggestion show your support!"and if u have the time this one not animated just a pic edited
put an H the landing spot u know where helis spawn and heal in this pic and this pic and put on the H (landing spot) put a apache
and let it be like its in game not just put in there make it soft like the map idk ur the expert please make it Big Grin
I Will Try But Iam a Bit Busy it will Take Time but dont Worry Smile

18-06-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #15
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
(18-06-2012 06:19 PM)HavocPrime Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 05:38 PM)The_Boss_LMFAO Wrote:  ok well no rush just make it Big Grin
and i want this to be an animation sig with this pic and helis (appache)flying behind me or if its better get another bigger map of Myanmmar and put helis flying in it and put text somewhere "Myanmmar heli suggestion show your support!"and if u have the time this one not animated just a pic edited
put an H the landing spot u know where helis spawn and heal in this pic and this pic and put on the H (landing spot) put a apache
I Will Try But Iam a Bit Busy it will Take Time but dont Worry Smile

take all the taime you need brah Big Grin

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM | Post: #16
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
nvm bout dat Smile

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It