Hello There, Guest!

11-02-2011, 12:48 PM | Post: #401
Offline WarMaster 
Well it's nice to get the hackers kicked.But i get kicked for 3months now i think and i can't play on battlefield heroes or battlefield play4free.It's not fair cus i have purchased battlefunds for 20 euro on bfh.Please people of EA get this problem solved. ps: i have never hacked
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM | Post: #402
Offline KiraBi 
they have still cheater :/
12-02-2011, 05:22 PM | Post: #403
Offline senatauro 
yeah,still have cheaters
15-02-2011, 02:54 AM | Post: #404
Offline Mentality 
This is stupid i didn't do anything yet punkbuster keeps kicking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15-02-2011, 03:58 PM | Post: #405
Offline (I(SHOT)YOU) 
pukbuster sucks.... it keeps kicking the wrong people (like me) and I'm not a cheater
15-02-2011, 06:08 PM | Post: #406
Offline At-M 
pnkbstr sucks, really. NFSWorld proves it.

Get the Anti-cheat software, Crossfire uses, thats good.

got kicked by pnkbst too, but no hack. annoying.!
16-02-2011, 05:15 PM | Post: #407
Offline Dibhala 
isnt PB one of the worst anticheat solutions out there ? Not only when it goes to cheating, but also it's the most resource eating anticheat-crapware.
I have no idea how AA avoids tons of cheaters (not saying there aren't any), but for example warrock had like 90% cheaters (or I'd say kiddos), and max 10% legit players.
This lasted for 3 years, and WR never got rid of cheaters, even after switching to other anticheat software.
I hope EAsy develops a good log system and auto report&ban along with it, otherwise non of clientside anticheat solution won't pass the exam. Especially PB.

Implementing ESL Wire solution would be a good choice, not only for league matches.
17-02-2011, 02:49 PM | Post: #408
Offline Silvanoshi
(16-02-2011 05:15 PM)Dibhala Wrote:  isnt PB one of the worst anticheat solutions out there ? Not only when it goes to cheating, but also it's the most resource eating anticheat-crapware.
I have no idea how AA avoids tons of cheaters (not saying there aren't any), but for example warrock had like 90% cheaters (or I'd say kiddos), and max 10% legit players.
This lasted for 3 years, and WR never got rid of cheaters, even after switching to other anticheat software.
I hope EAsy develops a good log system and auto report&ban along with it, otherwise non of clientside anticheat solution won't pass the exam. Especially PB.

Implementing ESL Wire solution would be a good choice, not only for league matches.
Punkbuster is THE best at what it does. There isn't an unobtrusive anti-cheat service that comes anywhere close to matching PB's level of cheat detection, reliability, customisability, and potential augmentation through community efforts.

From my own personal experience with ESL Wire, I have found it to be extremely obtrusive, slow and lacking when it comes to reliability. It is not suitable as a required tool for public play. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that ESL are trying to crack down on cheaters in their league, I commend them for that. However Wire simply isn't suited for use as a de facto anti-cheat system in any game.

Silvanoshi
17-02-2011, 05:52 PM | Post: #409
Offline SuperSmashPro 
Punkbuster + 1
Decent players getting kicked by punkbuster (yes I updated) -2

yeah, the punkbuster is kicking for high ping spikes (good thing)
However, there is not yet a way to choose the server area... is there? (US, EU, FRA, etc.)
17-02-2011, 06:00 PM | Post: #410
Offline Silvanoshi
(17-02-2011 05:52 PM)SuperSmashPro Wrote:  Punkbuster + 1
Decent players getting kicked by punkbuster (yes I updated) -2

yeah, the punkbuster is kicking for high ping spikes (good thing)
However, there is not yet a way to choose the server area... is there? (US, EU, FRA, etc.)
Are you sure it's PB that's kicking you for high ping? It's usually ModManager that does that.

Silvanoshi
17-02-2011, 08:07 PM | Post: #411
Offline Dibhala 
(17-02-2011 02:49 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Punkbuster is THE best at what it does. There isn't an unobtrusive anti-cheat service that comes anywhere close to matching PB's level of cheat detection, reliability, customisability, and potential augmentation through community efforts.

From my own personal experience with ESL Wire, I have found it to be extremely obtrusive, slow and lacking when it comes to reliability. It is not suitable as a required tool for public play. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that ESL are trying to crack down on cheaters in their league, I commend them for that. However Wire simply isn't suited for use as a de facto anti-cheat system in any game.

I understand that anticheat has to be highly flexible, and ESLW is at most average in this case.
It causes more problems compared to know anticheat solution, but there's nothing for free.
Let's not forget, that the youngest one compared to all well known dinosaurs on the market, having their own flaws.

Aside of clientside anticheat solution. Are there any advanced steps you will undertake to fight against cheaters ? It doesn't have to be fully automatic, nor a real time service.
Things like checking file checksums don't pass their exams against injection trainers.
blahblahblah

There was 1 ofps game developed to be as most cheat resistant as possible, with their own serverside solution, called Kwari.
Unfortunately it didn't make a financial success, although it had a fresh approach to esports and payment option, and was taken down. I don't remember all the info they provided about backend, it was 2 yrs ago. Now I see this game is going to be revived Smile
18-02-2011, 01:12 AM | Post: #412
Offline DazzieBoi 
well since his own thread got moved and no-one can access it...

PB still doesnt do its job......
this douche doesnt use armour but certainly bots...
whole round as a groundpounder with a score like this on karkand makes it so fkin obvious.
65/3 yea right
[Image: still_hacking.png]

guess this'll get delete.....so much for freedom of speech

think ill go back to good ole BF2 cos theres less hackage there than on cheat4free

[Image: dazzieboy.png]

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2011 01:13 AM by DazzieBoi.)
18-02-2011, 11:09 AM | Post: #413
Offline GR101 
(17-02-2011 02:49 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  Punkbuster is THE best at what it does. There isn't an unobtrusive anti-cheat service that comes anywhere close to matching PB's level of cheat detection, reliability, customisability, and potential augmentation through community efforts.
Silvanoshi

I don’t think anybody disputes “Punkbuster is THE best at what it does” but the hack detection is out-dated and not current.

Evenbalance (Punkbuster) needs to be more proactive in acquiring the latest Battlefield game hacks, whether paid or free and provide up-to-date game detection for them. Game Streaming Admin’s are just not seeing this happening.

Personally, I would like to see EA going after these websites advertising game hacks for EA products and get them shutdown. Surely, EA has the legal man power to make this happen?

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2011 12:19 PM by GR101.)
20-02-2011, 01:49 AM | Post: #414
Offline T-MACC 
why cant i reinstall the game bcause of punkbuster
21-02-2011, 01:27 AM | Post: #415
Offline Dibhala 
(20-02-2011 01:49 AM)sgt.marzial Wrote:  why cant i reinstall the game bcause of punkbuster

Because it's working as a windows service, no more as a standalone app for over 2yrs.
And it tend to make problems because of that. Especially when you have installed 2 games utilising PB.
21-02-2011, 10:19 PM | Post: #416
Offline Maj.Evans 
Punkbuster is a good idea to put in the game but why did punkbuster kick me? I never hack, i always play clean.
22-02-2011, 04:11 AM | Post: #417
Offline Kmin.MED.PL 
Another Aimbot cheater -> tinglethon_eric

Just check his score:
[Image: th_43619_tinglethon_eric_122_153lo.JPG]

[Image: bfp4fforumsignature.png]
22-02-2011, 04:20 AM | Post: #418
Offline Uebe 
(22-02-2011 04:11 AM)Kmin Wrote:  Another Aimbot cheater -> tinglethon_eric

Just check his score:
[Image: th_43619_tinglethon_eric_122_153lo.JPG]

i saw him less then 6 mins ago .. on oman with k/D 45/0

man .. punkbuster is lame .
22-02-2011, 06:12 PM | Post: #419
Offline TBKnutsen 
Im getting kicked by Punkbuster... "heartbeats stopped" -.-

[Image: bf3sig.jpg]
23-02-2011, 10:30 AM | Post: #420
Offline xXFALL3NxHEROXx 
Before PB came on, I had absolutely no troubles with this game. Now it's all Heartbeats stopped, communication failures, and problems with my connection, rendering the game unplayable. I barely ever catch a break with this poor excuse of an anti-cheat system. I'd love to continue "testing" but until things become slightly more stable, its BFH all over again.

Which btw I still have problems in BFH but it has; more or less, worked itself out over time.

12/20/11