Hello There, Guest!

10-06-2012, 01:40 PM | Post: #21
Offline MADAR-FAKAR_OZ 
pls sig for me

In a righr corner write "so funky to kill ja " pls
11-06-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #22
Offline Armin._.wazzap 
its kindof weird that hes been working on mah sig for 4 or 5 days how odd must be epic then Big Grin
Its me The_Boss_LMFAO
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 09:36 PM by Armin._.wazzap.)
12-06-2012, 11:55 PM | Post: #23
Offline Skipper1543 
Hey ima tell u what i want in my sig on TS3.

[Image: skipper1543sig.png]

VOF will be off soon.
13-06-2012, 01:42 AM | Post: #24
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(11-06-2012 09:35 PM)Armin._.wazzap Wrote:  its kindof weird that hes been working on mah sig for 4 or 5 days how odd must be epic then Big Grin
Its me The_Boss_LMFAO
Yes, yes it is indeed Cool

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
15-06-2012, 11:44 AM | Post: #25
Offline Srg.Allen 
Hey man I got a G-18(http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...pid862413) suggestion so I was wondering if you can make me a sig good for it.

18-06-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #26
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
Yes, yes I can Big Grin

19-06-2012, 06:58 AM | Post: #27
Offline TankMitchels 
i want one but it has to have a rpg with blood splatters on it to the left (facing up leaning against edge) and a dog tag looped on the trigger reading TankMitchels then on the right my motto in lightning font- "may no enemy survive... kill until you die... for my country, my squad, my brothers in arms. Then at the bottom a Mp7 elite skin and holographic sights. May be hard but i'll be one happy camper Tongue EDIT: background like your current signiture (black and blue cloudy like i think)

[Image: TankMitchels.gif]
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 06:35 PM by TankMitchels.)
19-06-2012, 01:23 PM | Post: #28
Offline Cpt_Joshuas 
Hey Standish! How are you doing? Big Grin

I'm here to make a request: Would you make me a signature with an engineer? I mean, it would be cool if he's with an RPG and the background is Orange and Blue (as most VOF's sigs)

Thanks! Smile
19-06-2012, 01:26 PM | Post: #29
Offline xDarrylx 
I just noticed this thread, and that you have a AEK on a AN-94 sig ,_,

[Image: UoaQT.png]
19-06-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #30
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
DUDE why aint i on your waiting list?

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
21-06-2012, 03:29 AM | Post: #31
Offline .NamedMaria. 
^Because I'm done with your sig :O Look at the finished list maybe!?

[Image: NMDOSSiggy2.jpg]
22-06-2012, 08:31 PM | Post: #32
Offline peppershooter 
mate can you do me one
personal email
lewisjplant@tiscali.co.uk
28-06-2012, 02:43 AM | Post: #33
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
thanks dude Tongue

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
29-06-2012, 02:38 AM | Post: #34
Offline Stachu 
Nevermind Someone is making my siggah

[Image: QZItE.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 05:51 AM by Stachu.)
29-06-2012, 02:48 PM | Post: #35
Offline obsesif 
add me to the list please Smile you see i dont have a sig yet and l i'm going to put it to my facebook as the cover photo as well as my sig here, so please dont put forward P4F too much, but it would be good it contained things about war. and a name of course Smile thanks Smile

Sorry for mistakes of English. I'm not a native speaker, i'm still learning.. (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 02:49 PM by obsesif.)
29-06-2012, 07:51 PM | Post: #36
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
(28-06-2012 02:43 AM)The_Boss_LMFAO Wrote:  thanks dude Tongue
You're Welcome Big Grin

30-06-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #37
Online Pellets 
Okay... I think I may regret this but, here we go.

I want a signature.
I want you to carefully follow these instructions -

1. Use GIMP, for cryin' out loud. The reason is twofold; I'm a nice guy, and I think pretty much forcing you into using GIMP will increase your actual skills. Secondly, GIMP is just so much better than Photobucket. Dear god, just use GIMP.

2. Do NOT go overboard with the fonts, and please make them minimalistic. Fonts that don't match and that are too big and not well-placed on the signature make the whole thing just look awful. I want the fonts to be small, but readable.

3. It has to be anime-related. Now, i'm going to make sure of something, though - Use only the characters I have asked of you to do.

The first character is Konata-Chan from "Lucky Star". If you can get her holding a gaming controller, then +3 for that.

The second is Inaba Tewi from "Touhou". Because, bunnies.

You may use either, or both - your choice, but don't just paste them in. Make it look like they're part of the signature.

4. Don't make it look bleak. Make it look girly [Yeah, i'm a dude asking for a girly sig, who gives a duck?] and generally a nice-to-look at signature. It should be clean and not pixellated. It should flow.

EDIT: 5. Dear god, leave Leaking Effects out of my signature. I don't want it to look like a chromed-up rainbow. I want it to look like a signature.

Do your best. I don't want a crappy 20-min Photobucket job, I want this to be worked on for a long time, and it should be the best signature you've made yet.

The question is... do you think you can handle my request?

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
PSA: I won't be removing any of the Baba Ji / Advertisement spam for the forseeable future. Please PM Fixnow with a request for Email Verification and Picaptcha, hopefully this will get noticed. It's not my [voluntary] job to clean up something that's preventable by the developers.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 04:33 PM by Pellets.)
30-06-2012, 04:39 PM | Post: #38
Offline Hmmmmmmm 
I LOVE GIMP! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: zzx9.jpg]

30-06-2012, 08:19 PM | Post: #39
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
^Troll Dodgy Leave my thread nub Tongue
(30-06-2012 04:29 PM)PeIIets Wrote:   Okay... I think I may regret this but, here we go.

I want a signature.

1. Use GIMP, for cryin' out loud. The reason is twofold; I'm a nice guy, and I think pretty much forcing you into using GIMP will increase your actual skills. Secondly, GIMP is just so much better than Photobucket. Dear god, just use GIMP.

2. Do NOT go overboard with the fonts, and please make them minimalistic. Fonts that don't match and that are too big and not well-placed on the signature make the whole thing just look awful. I want the fonts to be small, but readable.

3. It has to be anime-related. Now, i'm going to make sure of something, though - Use only the characters I have asked of you to do.

The first character is Konata-Chan from "Lucky Star". If you can get her holding a gaming controller, then +3 for that.

You may use either, or both - your choice, but don't just paste them in. Make it look like they're part of the signature.

4. Don't make it look bleak. Make it look girly [Yeah, i'm a dude asking for a girly sig, who gives a duck?] and generally a nice-to-look at signature. It should be clean and not pixellated. It should flow.

EDIT: 5. Dear god, leave Leaking Effects out of my signature. I don't want it to look like a chromed-up rainbow. I want it to look like a signature.

Do your best. I don't want a crappy 20-min Photobucket job, I want this to be worked on for a long time, and it should be the best signature you've made yet.

Lol, yes, I suck like crap at GIMP but will try it, gimme a couple of weeks and we'll see what I can do Big Grin

30-06-2012, 08:47 PM | Post: #40
Offline Tegix62E 
(30-06-2012 04:29 PM)PeIIets Wrote:   Okay... I think I may regret this but, here we go.

I want a signature.

That's a good idea. Although, you've made it a bit harder with an anime-style request Tongue Still, good idea.