Hello There, Guest!

30-05-2012, 07:30 PM | Post: #1
Offline ttacx 
totally overpowered and the people without have no chance.
30-05-2012, 10:59 PM | Post: #2
Offline Ericgs30 
remove no, balance normal and boster, power up normals, and power down boosters

31-05-2012, 03:28 AM | Post: #3
Offline barbwir3 
im sorry but the nades in game are practically useless non boosted, i have hit people with them and had them at there feet only do 65 damage, definitely not realistic. nades should be lethal with in 9 or so meters of the blast zone, there are fragmentation coils in them and explosive. if they were to get rid of the booster they would need to boost the regular nades to at least kill people in the blast area. and maybe increase the load out. snipers and medics need something to use on armor since most average engis and assaults are off doing there own thing. (or camping heli, jet, tank spawn zones.) squad play is rare these days and when it is being used it usually isnt being used right.

just my opinion.
31-05-2012, 03:38 AM | Post: #4
Offline JuniorJr 
(31-05-2012 03:28 AM)barbwir3 Wrote:  im sorry but the nades in game are practically useless non boosted, i have hit people with them and had them at there feet only do 65 damage, definitely not realistic. nades should be lethal with in 9 or so meters of the blast zone, there are fragmentation coils in them and explosive. if they were to get rid of the booster they would need to boost the regular nades to at least kill people in the blast area. and maybe increase the load out. snipers and medics need something to use on armor since most average engis and assaults are off doing there own thing. (or camping heli, jet, tank spawn zones.) squad play is rare these days and when it is being used it usually isnt being used right.

just my opinion.

EAsy doesn't care, they want money any attainable way. Trust me, go into the search and put "December 20th".

[Image: BFAAT.png]
31-05-2012, 03:46 AM | Post: #5
Offline IntoTheValley 
The answer here is to simply take them out before they see you. Team work is important. I have killed a guy using an airburst grenade launcher at least once. He was standing in the open so I picked him off at a safe distance. It's like killing a tank.

31-05-2012, 04:11 AM | Post: #6
Offline 33luke33 
100% right unboosted grenade are useless and boosted grenades have to wide of killing area.just reduse the killing radius so at least it dosn't kill everyone within a half mile.Just like the helicopters radius is rediculous.We do need something that does some damage on vehicles.The C4 most of the time is a suicide mission.Most of the time I see guys use the C4 for killing soldiers not vehicles.So just reduse the killing radius.

[Image: bulletsig.png]
31-05-2012, 07:34 AM | Post: #7
Offline PETRY 
(30-05-2012 07:30 PM)ttacx Wrote:  totally overpowered and the people without have no chance.

1 - All boosters should be removed
2 - Use Search