Hello There, Guest!

28-05-2012, 09:54 AM | Post: #21
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
What you also could do is take some screen shots or video evidence.
Mail it to easy and mail it to us(oldguys) if done on our servers.

And then we will take care of such persons on our servers directly! Wink
28-05-2012, 09:57 AM | Post: #22
Offline Nord] 
What this game needs is a working cheater-report system and devs who actually care, even tho cheating is, as far im concerned, one of the least problem this game has.

I dunno abouth punkbuster and weather it really kicks or dont anymore if its stopped, like for example by anti-punkbuster programms, but anyhow 90% of the ppl you see cheating for more than 2days are using private coded hacks, for which they pay expert coders to write exclusive coded hacks for them personaly or a very small group of ppl. Thos kind of hacks are virtually not detectable by any antihack programm, neither PB nor GGC and exist in every game, thos hacks can even pass by the ESL security system (aequitas) and the take a screenshot protection for quite some time untill a human really closly looks into it.

I've personaly just recently had to ban an aimboter, 3shoting every1 with his pistol all around the map on every distance, on P4FTool server, which uses both PBB and GGC, sadest thing was he even had a geared up account with perm weapons & appearel and was somewhat 20-25.
+he came back with his second class and tryed to rejoin the server several times after being perm banned.

Cheater protection in EA games means that cheaters are being protected by EA & EAsy.

P4F Tools Admin & Fools Member
my Gameplay, Commentarie & Weapon test Videos
my Youtube Channel
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 09:59 AM by Nord].)
28-05-2012, 10:00 AM | Post: #23
Offline tnoltil 
(28-05-2012 09:51 AM)=Sgt.Tuvok= Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 09:37 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  Dumb kids confusing HACKING with SKILL. Seems you all think anyone with 30+ kills must be hacking.

Oh kk, then is it skill i ask you to stand on one position with a m9 and doing nothing but turning in all crazy directions at milliseconds killing everybody in the enemy team with a headshot?

We're not talking about hackusations here, i have been playin since clsoed beta and never ever seen more than 1-4 hackers overall.
Yestarday I saw one on OG using G3 and M9 with a name even implying that hes a hacker, and now on another clan managed server i again stumble across one with the same *gun variety* (M9/G3) and guess what?
This guy also has the word *hack* in his name coupled with the name *hitler*.

SERIOUSLY dafuq is wrong with the anti-hack engine when such guys can play freely on modmanaged servers.

My point exactly. Everyone sees about 3 or so hackers per year MAX. Yet how many times do you hear HACKUSATIONS? Happens to me everytime I get a k/d over 25
28-05-2012, 11:05 AM | Post: #24
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
On OG servers I have fairly banned allot more cheaters.
Way more then 3 a year. Some even through PB screenshots other through observation of playstyle.

There never will be a waterproof method, but at least they could do a bit more effort. Smile
28-05-2012, 08:26 PM | Post: #25
Offline ~PipooH~ 
Those that say they never saw a cheater or they don't wanna see them or just are playing at times rarely any hacker is online.

I rarely saw hackers like a month ago, now if i play for 2-3hours on a public server i see 2-3 hackers.
Worse part is now even on private servers like OG / 13th / I3D there are hackers, they are shooting at all directions uncontrollably and best is they come with "i'm not a hacker i'm a good player with good training points" but they don't realize they are rank 5 and shooting on an unhuman way.
You can be a pro but u aint telling me u can kill 5 people with a M9 from 50m away with just spending 1 mag or less and having 60-3 at the end of a round with just using M9.

But guess EA did his best at stopping hackers, they kept them away for a long time(one thing they at least did good). Now lets just hope they come up fast with a system to stop the current hackers.
29-05-2012, 02:51 AM | Post: #26
Offline Vidoks 
Reporting with screenshots is like not reporting at all,if you don't report with video your report will be closed!They only consider reports with video that has 3+ suspicious kills and unedited video...but is that even possible?
Anyway,it's wrong.

[Image: s1ay_cbe_u9g4l.jpg]
29-05-2012, 04:31 AM | Post: #27
Offline RIC0H 
(28-05-2012 07:14 AM)KW_25 Wrote:  The problem with GGC stream is that it requires the admins to have it up and running constantly. And sometimes, that just doesn't happen.

Please can you explain what you mean here.

29-05-2012, 04:33 AM | Post: #28
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(29-05-2012 04:31 AM)RIC0H Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 07:14 AM)KW_25 Wrote:  The problem with GGC stream is that it requires the admins to have it up and running constantly. And sometimes, that just doesn't happen.

Please can you explain what you mean here.

I think he meant P4FCC. You need to run it 24/7 on your PC to have GGC on ( not sure about bold part ).

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
29-05-2012, 04:52 AM | Post: #29
Online KW_25 
Yeah, that's what I meant. The actual admins must have P4FCC running on their computers in order for mod commands to work. For many clans/servers, this is not possible or reasonable during odd hours.
29-05-2012, 05:33 AM | Post: #30
Offline 33luke33 
Anyone who says they haven't seen a hacker or aimbot isn't playing enough or they are hackers themselves.I make videos of the round when I'm playing and had them on video.I tried to post them but I guess EA won't let you.So I gave up.These guys seem to think no one knows or don't care.But anyone can tell the diffence between skill and an aimbot.I know there are alot of very skilled players I know because they keep killing me and that's OK because face it they are better players than I am.But to be killed by some hack with an M9 from 4 blocks away 10 times annoys the hell out of me.Then again YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID!

[Image: bulletsig.png]
29-05-2012, 05:51 AM | Post: #31
Offline tnoltil 
Woah. Either of two things are happening here:
Aussie servers are lucky, and have no hackers, yet all the servers around the world are filled with them.
OR
You are all just bitching because you get killed often, and, ofcourse, anyone who kills YOU must be a hacker to be THAT good.

I'm pretty sure it's the second option. Grow up. You are not invincible. There's always going to be players with a better gun or attachments to suit the situation. Every gun has it's good and bad maps. And sometimes there are opponents who you will just never kill regardless of what class or firearm used. I have never seen a hacker, not once. I've seen lots of 50, 60, 70 kill counts (some of my own), but I've never seen a hacker once. You gotta remember some players spend hours online each day. Through time and practise you get better at headshotting, precision grenade throwing, quicker knifing, smooth weapon switching, and better at knowing what routes to take through a map.

Moral of the story: If someone beat you in backgammon (IRL) 10 times in a row. Would you call them a hacker? Or just realise they are BETTER THAN YOU.
29-05-2012, 06:03 AM | Post: #32
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(29-05-2012 05:51 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  Aussie servers are lucky, and have no hackers, yet all the servers around the world are filled with them.

The most famous hacker in BFP4F history is an Aussie. Actually the most 2 famous.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
29-05-2012, 06:35 AM | Post: #33
Offline UselessB 
(29-05-2012 05:51 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  Woah. Either of two things are happening here:
Aussie servers are lucky, and have no hackers, yet all the servers around the world are filled with them.
OR
You are all just bitching because you get killed often, and, ofcourse, anyone who kills YOU must be a hacker to be THAT good.

I'm pretty sure it's the second option. Grow up. You are not invincible. There's always going to be players with a better gun or attachments to suit the situation. Every gun has it's good and bad maps. And sometimes there are opponents who you will just never kill regardless of what class or firearm used. I have never seen a hacker, not once. I've seen lots of 50, 60, 70 kill counts (some of my own), but I've never seen a hacker once. You gotta remember some players spend hours online each day. Through time and practise you get better at headshotting, precision grenade throwing, quicker knifing, smooth weapon switching, and better at knowing what routes to take through a map.

Moral of the story: If someone beat you in backgammon (IRL) 10 times in a row. Would you call them a hacker? Or just realise they are BETTER THAN YOU.

Check the 50 or so a day on GGC. Those are the ones caught, not all that are out there. Funny thing is that many cheater still suck with their hacks. I don't really play any more, but a post like this is just plain ignorant.

Fortunately, there are good servers with live admin.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
29-05-2012, 07:20 AM | Post: #34
Offline kayack1
i saw 2 hackers recently .
29-05-2012, 07:47 AM | Post: #35
Offline tnoltil 
(29-05-2012 06:03 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  
(29-05-2012 05:51 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  Aussie servers are lucky, and have no hackers, yet all the servers around the world are filled with them.

The most famous hacker in BFP4F history is an Aussie. Actually the most 2 famous.

Don't quote me out of context. Not sure if you read the full paragraph. God.
And btw one of those "hackers" still plays...
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2012 07:51 AM by tnoltil.)
29-05-2012, 08:10 AM | Post: #36
Offline p3rf0rat0r 
(29-05-2012 05:51 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  If someone beat you in backgammon (IRL) 10 times in a row. Would you call them a hacker? Or just realise they are BETTER THAN YOU.
If he is using a software tool to calculate his actions he is not better, than he is a hacker.

We're talking about really obvious hacks, people who can write 20 lines of text and still kill 10 players at the same time.
Players who are standing in the middle of a map killing everyone with the minimum amount of bullets needed without even spotting you. They just turn around and fire without real aiming.

I've never seen many obvious hackers during the last year, that changed a couple of days ago.