Hello There, Guest!

28-05-2012, 12:42 AM | Post: #1
Offline ~PipooH~ 
Any1 else noticed the large increase of hackers lately? Think P4F really need to come up with an update from Punkbuster to stop those hackers, sended 11 video's past 5 days yet none are banned. I don't know what EAsy is planning but this is going the wrong way.
28-05-2012, 12:52 AM | Post: #2
Offline 303ConArtist 
I came across one today myself, too. They really need an update on the official servers.

28-05-2012, 12:55 AM | Post: #3
Offline DontEvenTry 
in the last 4 days i had seen more than 10 aimboters.....many times 2-3 in one server.
And im not talking about official servers that is the home for aimboters but private ones...
In OG,13th,,,,,and some others....

28-05-2012, 12:55 AM | Post: #4
Offline JCManibog4 
I have never seen a hacker in-game before. Only statpadders.

[Image: Chw39.png]
Pellets made this sig. Thank you Pelly.
28-05-2012, 01:17 AM | Post: #5
Offline cHaOsOfWar 
Add my vote for an anti-hack/cheat update... Pretending they don't exist does not work... It's your money they are spending off site EAsy.

[Image: cHaOsOfWarP4F.png]
Battlefield "only" player - Since 1942
28-05-2012, 05:34 AM | Post: #6
Offline SpEnSAHH 
(28-05-2012 01:17 AM)cHaOsOfWar Wrote:  Add my vote for an anti-hack/cheat update... Pretending they don't exist does not work... It's your money they are spending off site EAsy.

Seriously...PB doesn't even kick me anymore.

Pnkbstrb.exe heartbeats stopped

*waits for lag*

*keeps playing*

It doesn't even work...and just a minute ago some d-bag was cheatin' it up on Sharqi...40-2 with M110, long range m9 sniping, the works Dodgy

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 05:36 AM by SpEnSAHH.)
28-05-2012, 05:46 AM | Post: #7
Offline Dipyrone 
Punkbuster make a good work, need update dairy, search on Google for manual update.
GGC Stream work and make a effective control over player.
I do not know what parameters you use to say that someone is a hack?.
I think they are very light charges, no technical basis.Dodgy
Do not forget that this is not a fool's game, are also professional players.

Return to original Battlefield spirit of fight.
28-05-2012, 06:19 AM | Post: #8
Offline GrandArc 
i still don't see a lot of hackers. ive seen probably 3 in the total time ive been playing. i go on clan servers though mostly.

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
28-05-2012, 06:37 AM | Post: #9
Offline SpEnSAHH 
(28-05-2012 06:19 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  i still don't see a lot of hackers. ive seen probably 3 in the total time ive been playing. i go on clan servers though mostly.

yeah, been playing over a year, and i can count the number of cheats i've seen on 2 hands. But there are many on these forums who deny that there are any at all.

28-05-2012, 06:48 AM | Post: #10
Offline RipCom 
(28-05-2012 06:37 AM)SpEnSAHH Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 06:19 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  i still don't see a lot of hackers. ive seen probably 3 in the total time ive been playing. i go on clan servers though mostly.
there are many on these forums who deny that there are any at all.

hows this possible there are plenty of vids on utube with hackers.

"Of every one hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...
They make the battle. Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back." -Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.)
28-05-2012, 06:51 AM | Post: #11
Offline Healin4ev3r 
Private servers with GGC = free from hacks. Nuff said. Enter public servers at your own risk.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
28-05-2012, 06:53 AM | Post: #12
Offline MehKillMe 
(28-05-2012 12:42 AM)~PipooH~ Wrote:  Any1 else noticed the large increase of hackers lately? Think P4F really need to come up with an update from Punkbuster to stop those hackers, sended 11 video's past 5 days yet none are banned. I don't know what EAsy is planning but this is going the wrong way.

Yeah, and it is getting worse by the day, the number of hacks almost equals the number of honest players now. It is the number one problem with this game by far, and easily. Punkbuster is joke, my grandmother could beat it. I play often so i am seeing more and more aimbotters and wall hacks, some aren't so obvious, but there are more than a fair share of those that are, and admit it, in game, and still aren't banned. And whoever posted it, yeah, pretending they aren't there, isn't going to work and hasn't worked thus far.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 06:56 AM by MehKillMe.)
28-05-2012, 07:14 AM | Post: #13
Offline KW_25 
The problem with GGC stream is that it requires the admins to have it up and running constantly. And sometimes, that just doesn't happen.

As for the density of hackers, I haven't noticed any real uptick, but I do see a few on a monthly basis. The thing is, on a lot of servers, if you're not a total scrub, they immediately accuse you of hacking. I just got kicked today for a supposed aimbot. Hackusations are a pretty common thing for anyone who constantly manages a paltry 3:1 or better K/D. Or uses OP attachments. And using Satellite Scan makes the scrubs think you're wallhacking.

So yes, hacking is real problem. But I seriously doubt it is as rampant as some would believe. And it's really annoying for solid players that others are getting so paranoid.
28-05-2012, 07:40 AM | Post: #14
Offline Veliar26 
EA doesn't struggle with hackers and probably doesn't gather. My post with screenshots of the specific person of using aimbot was removed in 15 minutes after I added it. Here and all fight against hackers.

[Image: 0_878fd_704a874e_XXL.jpg]
28-05-2012, 07:46 AM | Post: #15
Offline CryFree 
dudes ... why y cry about anticheat
there are DEDI servers ... og my start "recruit admins" and problem fixxed .. i play bf since beta only 2 cheaters i saw "and many buuugs"
28-05-2012, 07:47 AM | Post: #16
Offline tnoltil 
z0mg h4k3rs 3vrywh3r3
28-05-2012, 08:12 AM | Post: #17
Offline Zedon 
There are more, especially on public servers. There are easy ones to catch that snap and make impossible repeated kills from across the map. Lately there has been a more subtle hack, we follow them on the server and watch them mow down good players with poor weapons and low levels. I don't think EA does anything anymore at all for P4F regarding cheats, they leave it up to PB which does not catch all hacks. You can look at my youtube page (Mdog73) to see some of the hacks I've documented over the years in p4f and BFH.

EA doesn't even have a way to contact them about hacks. They just try to act like they don't exist.

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 08:13 AM by Zedon.)
28-05-2012, 09:14 AM | Post: #18
Offline OrangeUGlad 
The only obvious (to me at least) hacks I've seen lately was on oman. Some guy was in the attack heli hovering over the carrier, and killed me multiple times while I was on the airfield. Just got in the chopper and was killed inside it. He didn't destroy the chopper, just killed me inside. AGAIN, while he was hovering over the carrier. Happened about three times in one round.

Besides that, the only hack I've seen was the no name hack.

Hacking in this game is really getting out of hand.
Last night I was playing Oman, got bored and left the server.
I closed my browser and turned off my computer.
And then a grenade killed me.
WTH EA???!!!
Smile
28-05-2012, 09:37 AM | Post: #19
Offline tnoltil 
Dumb kids confusing HACKING with SKILL. Seems you all think anyone with 30+ kills must be hacking.
28-05-2012, 09:51 AM | Post: #20
Offline =Sgt.Tuvok= 
(28-05-2012 09:37 AM)tnoltil Wrote:  Dumb kids confusing HACKING with SKILL. Seems you all think anyone with 30+ kills must be hacking.

Oh kk, then is it skill i ask you to stand on one position with a m9 and doing nothing but turning in all crazy directions at milliseconds killing everybody in the enemy team with a headshot?

We're not talking about hackusations here, i have been playin since clsoed beta and never ever seen more than 1-4 hackers overall.
Yestarday I saw one on OG using G3 and M9 with a name even implying that hes a hacker, and now on another clan managed server i again stumble across one with the same *gun variety* (M9/G3) and guess what?
This guy also has the word *hack* in his name coupled with the name *hitler*.

SERIOUSLY dafuq is wrong with the anti-hack engine when such guys can play freely on modmanaged servers.

[Image: PNDME.png]