Hello There, Guest!

13-05-2012, 01:29 AM | Post: #1
Offline TREofSTC 
I dont know why my thread was closed.. I was just making some valid points..

I dont remember reading this game was for those that cant/wont play bf3

In my OPINION <--- again my opinion, they should make it better by the points I mentioned earlier.. i was only trying to put my 2 cents into it.. as far as coming up with 400 thousand credits to buy a gun.. WOW.. really.. u need to keep the people in mind that actually BOUGHT and PLAY BF3 and come here to support ANOTHER BF series and cant/wont put ALL their time into one game.. what about people like ME that want to play BOTH.. there is NO WAY i can get enough credits to buy a gun in order to be able to customize it.. if you close this thread.. fine I wont post anymore feedback on this game.. i will still play it.. but the experience is WAAAY watered down the way u guys have it right now.. at the VERY LEAST make it where u can customize a gun that u rent..

I dont know.. i wasnt trying to be a troll or bash the game.. i really wasnt.. just wanted to see what others thought about my thoughts, and see if there was something I was missing.. if there was an easier way to purchase a gun other than paying for it, or playing 1 million matches to get enough to buy a gun for life
13-05-2012, 01:35 AM | Post: #2
Offline GrandArc 
out of all that, i only can take away that you want to be able to customize a gun that you can rent. there are a few ways a thread can be closed and one of them is making a thread about something that has suggested many times before. which your idea has been. try using sponsor pay if you want. you can get a good amount of funds.

edit: i see why it got closed. your not supposed to make a thread title all capitals. its considered an attention seeker

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread| (This post was last modified: 13-05-2012 01:36 AM by GrandArc.)
13-05-2012, 01:42 AM | Post: #3
Offline TREofSTC 
(13-05-2012 01:35 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  out of all that, i only can take away that you want to be able to customize a gun that you can rent. there are a few ways a thread can be closed and one of them is making a thread about something that has suggested many times before. which your idea has been. try using sponsor pay if you want. you can get a good amount of funds.

edit: i see why it got closed. your not supposed to make a thread title all capitals. its considered an attention seeker

Im NEW to forums or whatever u call this.. sorry.. and didnt know but guess I should have expected others wanted the CUSTOMIZE on a RENTED GUN had been mentioned..

I dont know.. for what this game is.. its a REALLY REALLY good game.. not saying its not.. im into it and I aint played a FPS on a PC in YEARS.. so that alone is hard for me to get used to again..

just wish those changes would go in effect.. thinking of people that play BF3 made by the same people, correct? F COD I played my first BF game in BF2, then BFBC2 and LOVED IT.. this game is nice.. really enjoy it.. just wish I could really get what I want out of it.. to at least be able to use a scope on a decent gun w/out paying, or playing for a month to get it.. no what im saying?

this game is FREE.. its going to bring people that has NEVER played BATTLEFIELD games, and u want it to be all it can be, to make them buy the REAL GAME and become a FOREVER fan like myself.

just throwing that out there
13-05-2012, 01:51 AM | Post: #4
Offline GrandArc 
^well that's a good attitude to have. this game is getting better everyday, and it is harder for new players to see that. enjoy your experience.
also read the forum rules please and use search before making any other threads.

|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
13-05-2012, 03:00 AM | Post: #5
Offline TREofSTC 
(13-05-2012 01:51 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  ^well that's a good attitude to have. this game is getting better everyday, and it is harder for new players to see that. enjoy your experience.
also read the forum rules please and use search before making any other threads.

no problem.. do you know if EA are making changes that users are asking for? I dont know.. im new here, and not sure how I would search that, it would prolly only come up with people ranting they arent.. so looking for a honest view of it.
13-05-2012, 07:33 AM | Post: #6
Offline GrandArc 
(13-05-2012 03:00 AM)TREofSTC Wrote:  
(13-05-2012 01:51 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  ^well that's a good attitude to have. this game is getting better everyday, and it is harder for new players to see that. enjoy your experience.

no problem.. do you know if EA are making changes that users are asking for? I dont know.. im new here, and not sure how I would search that, it would prolly only come up with people ranting they arent.. so looking for a honest view of it.

there was a shotgun and pistol nerf a little while ago. in my opinion it affected pistols way to much and only encouraged the use of shotguns more. mostly, easy is focusing on additions, not really anything else.

|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
13-05-2012, 05:25 PM | Post: #7
Online JCManibog4 
(13-05-2012 01:42 AM)TREofSTC Wrote:  
(13-05-2012 01:35 AM)GrandArc Wrote:  out of all that, i only can take away that you want to be able to customize a gun that you can rent. there are a few ways a thread can be closed and one of them is making a thread about something that has suggested many times before. which your idea has been. try using sponsor pay if you want. you can get a good amount of funds.

Im NEW to forums or whatever u call this.. sorry.. and didnt know but guess I should have expected others wanted the CUSTOMIZE on a RENTED GUN had been mentioned..

I dont know.. for what this game is.. its a REALLY REALLY good game.. not saying its not.. im into it and I aint played a FPS on a PC in YEARS.. so that alone is hard for me to get used to again..

just wish those changes would go in effect.. thinking of people that play BF3 made by the same people, correct? F COD I played my first BF game in BF2, then BFBC2 and LOVED IT.. this game is nice.. really enjoy it.. just wish I could really get what I want out of it.. to at least be able to use a scope on a decent gun w/out paying, or playing for a month to get it.. no what im saying?

this game is FREE.. its going to bring people that has NEVER played BATTLEFIELD games, and u want it to be all it can be, to make them buy the REAL GAME and become a FOREVER fan like myself.

you said in the other post that this game sucks

[Image: jcmanibog4.png]

Created by Dredned
13-05-2012, 06:48 PM | Post: #8
Offline TREofSTC 
(13-05-2012 05:25 PM)JCManibog4 Wrote:  
(13-05-2012 01:42 AM)TREofSTC Wrote:  

you said in the other post that this game sucks

I might have raged a bit LOL its a good game for what it is like I said.. just wish it was more friendly to the people like me that are dang near addicted to BF3 and only play this when im burnt out on it for awhile.. if u could rent guns when u rank up and unlock them TO RENt and was able to customize them.. then that would be great.. my only bad thing I can say about this game.. and its a BIIIIIG downer
14-05-2012, 02:46 AM | Post: #9
Offline IEatsBacon 
Get guns you don't need to customize.

Assault: AEK-971
Medic: MG36
Engineer: MP5
Recon: Any bolt action

[Image: LjvU4.png]

Shotguns and Handguns for Credits!
#boycottBFP4F
#unbanCinnaStixx
14-05-2012, 07:33 PM | Post: #10
Offline TREofSTC 
(14-05-2012 02:46 AM)IEatsBacon Wrote:  Get guns you don't need to customize.

Assault: AEK-971
Medic: MG36
Engineer: MP5
Recon: Any bolt action

I have been using the aek, its a pretty good gun.. i would just love to play this game one time with a scope LOL i been playing for a week and aint looked down a scope once, besides playing recon.. i dont know.. i just had 21 kills and 3 deaths and only got 20 credits cause the rest of my team wasnt that great... thats the kinda stuff im talking about.. it took me 5 matches to get what I should have got on a good team..
30-04-2013, 02:30 PM | Post: #11
Offline assasinul12 
vreau sa devin admin.
01-05-2013, 02:12 PM | Post: #12
Offline Tempo_Rarity 
Log in daily and hope for neat stuff from the Daily Draw like perm weapons and attachments .
It happens .

'Bad team' matches are tough .
Best thing to do is go flanking for the flags and let teammates know it thru Chat .
Hopefully you'll lead by example and inspire 'followers' , and maybe even turn that loss into a win .

Deploy whatever ability your class possesses towards your team .
Spotting , re-arming , healing , repairing . . . do them often and those Credits will always be either max 30 for the loss or max 80 for the win (moreso in Sharqi and more again if you Credit Boost).

Explore the forum more thoroughly .
You'll find answers to questions you haven't thought of yet .

Good Luck Smile

Wise Man Say : Don't Shoot Mouth Off Unless Brain Loaded
Tempo_Rarity - R . . . HeadFood - M -+- Squeamish - A . . . Hammerfix - E