Hello There, Guest!

26-06-2012, 02:18 AM | Post: #461
Offline MrB[+3] 
or lex
26-06-2012, 02:21 AM | Post: #462
Offline AMMO 
(26-06-2012 02:18 AM)Mr.B[+3] Wrote:  or lex

I know!
All I did was Revive/Front line spawn/Nade.

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013 (This post was last modified: 26-06-2012 02:25 AM by AMMO.)
26-06-2012, 02:32 AM | Post: #463
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
Lol, boosted nade??

I am sorry for the ban, It wasn't me, I wasn't in Scrim Tongue But I know this was an immature childish reaction and will get it resolved for you guys Wink

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
26-06-2012, 03:21 AM | Post: #464
Offline AMMO 
(26-06-2012 02:32 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  Lol, boosted nade??

I am sorry for the ban, It wasn't me, I wasn't in Scrim Tongue But I know this was an immature childish reaction and will get it resolved for you guys Wink

lol Tnx...Btw them *Fake EA accounts Belonged to skipper

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
26-06-2012, 03:56 AM | Post: #465
Offline .Godz._Purple 
WOW +3 Gaming is a great clan its really growing nice Big Grin

[Image: 0wp77zP.png]
26-06-2012, 12:51 PM | Post: #466
Offline MrB[+3] 

Well on to the next one man!

Standish you dont have to bother unbanning any of us...we are good!

Its not like vof has a chance of ever playing us again...your unprofessional, mouthy, and quite possibly the lowest caliber of players i have ever come across....we 4 capped at will, and i found myself feeling sorry for you and backing my guys up to let you have a flag....VOF you have a long way to go , especially in the leadership area....good luck
26-06-2012, 03:33 PM | Post: #467
Offline BlakeAndrews 
(26-06-2012 12:51 PM)Mr.B[+3] Wrote:  

Its not like vof has a chance of ever playing us again...your unprofessional, mouthy, and quite possibly the lowest caliber of players i have ever come across....we 4 capped at will, and i found myself feeling sorry for you and backing my guys up to let you have a flag....VOF you have a long way to go , especially in the leadership area....good luck

SMEAH!

[Image: sJkiJce.png]

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
26-06-2012, 06:40 PM | Post: #468
Offline JuniorJr 

Damn, harsh much? We're new and still need to grow, maybe in the future you'll see. Anywho, I wish I stayed to see the end, had to quit half way in round one due to, technical difficulties.... Also how did they ragequit since I wasn't there?

[Image: BFAAT.png]
26-06-2012, 08:26 PM | Post: #469
Offline BlakeAndrews 
(26-06-2012 06:40 PM)JuniorJr Wrote:  

Damn, harsh much? We're new and still need to grow, maybe in the future you'll see. Anywho, I wish I stayed to see the end, had to quit half way in round one due to, technical difficulties.... Also how did they ragequit since I wasn't there?

Lets not get clan beefy here, and you guys were founded before us...

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
26-06-2012, 09:23 PM | Post: #470
Offline JuniorJr 
(26-06-2012 08:26 PM)BlakeAndrews Wrote:  
(26-06-2012 06:40 PM)JuniorJr Wrote:  

Lets not get clan beefy here, and you guys were founded before us...

Ok. Although we came first? We seriously need to start picking sh*t up then -_-

26-06-2012, 09:25 PM | Post: #471
Online Pellets 
Even though VOF started first, remember that +3 started off with most of another clan. Over 30-40 members, so, keep that in mind.

Go easy on VOF. I actually like some of their members, with exceptions of 2 or 3 of the obvious ones.

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Lewd Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My £339 CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
26-06-2012, 09:56 PM | Post: #472
Offline BlakeAndrews 
Alright end of discussion guys good scrim, and thats it.

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
26-06-2012, 10:25 PM | Post: #473
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
Mr.B already beefed us Dodgy So, not really end of discussion.

We are professional. You don't need to win Scrims to be professional Dodgy We have an awesome site, two TeamSpeaks, great Servers and great, nice, awesome-sauce Leaders.

You guys were the nubs that got kicked from DOS, remember? So, you already had head starts in Scrimming, basic Leadership and DOS started before us.

NOW it's the End of Discussion. No clan is better. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, pros and cons. We're just not that good with Scrims. Oh well. At least we have fun being together as a Communtiy, we have fun, make new friends, and that's all that really matters in the end: Having fun, isn't it?

And we're not that good at Scrims because we're missing the trio of awesome-sauce all at once in the same game: Me, Mart1591 and Stromcaller Wink

26-06-2012, 11:51 PM | Post: #474
Offline [NwT]Mvp 
I didn't know that you are an awesome player. You need to teach me how to be pro. at this game Smile
27-06-2012, 12:04 AM | Post: #475
Offline Carrunner 
dude i just joined your clan so... can you put me on the list my user name is Carson36.
that is my main characters name.

http://cdn.battlefield.play4free.com/sta...3-59-0.pngBig Grin
27-06-2012, 12:04 AM | Post: #476
Offline MrB[+3] 
got a few facts wrong there standish....no one was kicked from DOS...we left....and in the interests of not rehashing old news...id thank you not to bring it up again....

since then weve recruited a ridiculous amount of players....we left with about 25...we are up to 70+ members currently...dare i say weve left DOS behind us and have moved on...

I noticed many many things wrong with VOF and would be happy to assist you in weeding out the several problems i noticed....join me in teamspeak most nights...you can find the address at the head of this thread...
27-06-2012, 12:32 AM | Post: #477
Offline JuniorJr 
(27-06-2012 12:04 AM)Mr.B[+3] Wrote:  got a few facts wrong there standish....no one was kicked from DOS...we left....and in the interests of not rehashing old news...id thank you not to bring it up again....

since then weve recruited a ridiculous amount of players....we left with about 25...we are up to 70+ members currently...dare i say weve left DOS behind us and have moved on...

I noticed many many things wrong with VOF and would be happy to assist you in weeding out the several problems i noticed....join me in teamspeak most nights...you can find the address at the head of this thread...

Sweet, what times are you usually on?

27-06-2012, 02:02 AM | Post: #478
Offline BlakeAndrews 
I happen to recall certain problems with punkbuster being prevalent among your clan members, as well as harassment... Now can we please move on already!

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
27-06-2012, 02:04 AM | Post: #479
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
^We're trying to but recalling this crap isn't really helping Tongue Dodgy Tongue

27-06-2012, 02:09 AM | Post: #480
Offline [NwT]Mvp 
(27-06-2012 02:04 AM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  ^We're trying to but recalling this crap isn't really helping Tongue Dodgy Tongue

So have you decided to teach me, how to be pro. Smile