Hello There, Guest!

16-05-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #81
Offline Elit3kill3r 
(15-05-2012 09:51 PM)JonSwift Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 09:46 PM)sp3lk Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 09:39 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 11:43 AM)PeteJC21 Wrote:  Wasn't intended to be. Just an off the cuff comment to suggest this thread and associated FB page is silly and daft.

Then use your brain and imply that it is silly and daft in an amusing or interesting way, your post just makes you look silly and daft.

If chang hadnt brought it up for discussion in a mature way it would also be removed and your would have received a warning and suspension.

ALL HAIL CHANG.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CHANG!!

OT-
Looking seriously at opening a east coast US server under this new Honey Badger mantra or... whatever you want to call it, I frankly don't give a sh!t.

We are gaining about a member a day now on the FB page and its VERY active, I can't keep up with all the notices. I don't have the time or energy to run a clan (as I have also belonged to one clan for the past 2 years it would cause a conflict of interest.), but I am looking at possibly also moving away from fb and just having our own site where we can organize things, it would NOT be a clan. But we would sponsor lots of events and just have a good time.

we could simply be a community the honey badgers community i dont think that can affect your clan membership

[Image: 29uo8aw.jpg]

PSN:omar-ZX
Proud meber of the 13th Meu
Honey Badger
16-05-2012, 10:11 AM | Post: #82
Offline Stelle 
/bump

if you host a server, please don't kick me if i have 300+ ping Angel Tongue

16-05-2012, 10:37 AM | Post: #83
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
(15-05-2012 11:09 PM)JonSwift Wrote:  Funny story... I didn't do the typical honey badgering today. I stayed on one flag through an entire round...

I just played a round with nodaddyno and stelle on Mashtuur. I catch a ride at the very beginning of the round to Flag C. We get there and insta-cap (full ride), and I decide to lay down some mines and make my way towards B... well not soon after I lay my mines down C we are getting lots of incoming humvee's and such. Good thing I'm an engineer Cool

I have 4/5 mines so I'm basically blocking off all movement by vehicle to C... almost all my kills were vehicle related.

To make a long story short I effectively defended C for the whole round, blowing up vehicle after vehicle with RPG's and mines, rarely did I even use my smg. I claimed Flag C as my "Honey Badger Den" and no one, I mean NO ONE was going to take it away from me. I ended up going 17 and 2, and the flag only getting capped one time by the enemy.

Same thing happened to me, yesterday I was a flying honey badger, I was at Oman trying to fly w/o IFF radar and its quite challenging and funny.

[Image: pimp-walking.gif]
PIMPIN` AINT EASY
16-05-2012, 10:40 AM | Post: #84
Offline Stelle 
(16-05-2012 10:37 AM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 11:09 PM)JonSwift Wrote:  Funny story... I didn't do the typical honey badgering today. I stayed on one flag through an entire round...

I just played a round with nodaddyno and stelle on Mashtuur. I catch a ride at the very beginning of the round to Flag C. We get there and insta-cap (full ride), and I decide to lay down some mines and make my way towards B... well not soon after I lay my mines down C we are getting lots of incoming humvee's and such. Good thing I'm an engineer Cool

I have 4/5 mines so I'm basically blocking off all movement by vehicle to C... almost all my kills were vehicle related.

To make a long story short I effectively defended C for the whole round, blowing up vehicle after vehicle with RPG's and mines, rarely did I even use my smg. I claimed Flag C as my "Honey Badger Den" and no one, I mean NO ONE was going to take it away from me. I ended up going 17 and 2, and the flag only getting capped one time by the enemy.

Same thing happened to me, yesterday I was a flying honey badger, I was at Oman trying to fly w/o IFF radar and its quite challenging and funny.

honey badgers spawn on US carrier and swim to A flag and continue to B flag then C then D and then chill in the cabin near the lake next to D untill enemy tries to take flag Big Grin on foot

edit : too bad i use boat instead of swimming

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 10:40 AM by Stelle.)
16-05-2012, 10:42 AM | Post: #85
Offline [HB]Akanto 
And I run round on Sharqi and Basra, all the day, capp all the flags, loose still.
At the end of the day I cant hit anything, I try to cut a tree with my Spas12 and I votekick myself (successful) Like a boss-badger.

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

16-05-2012, 10:44 AM | Post: #86
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
(16-05-2012 10:40 AM)Stelle Wrote:  

honey badgers spawn on US carrier and swim to A flag and continue to B flag then C then D and then chill in the cabin near the lake next to D untill enemy tries to take flag Big Grin on foot

And the UH when you were bragging that nobody could kill ya.

PIMPIN` AINT EASY
16-05-2012, 11:05 AM | Post: #87
Offline Stelle 
(16-05-2012 10:44 AM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  

guys using cheats i swear i was 50 km away from the actual battle in a transport copter and randomly found me

16-05-2012, 11:56 AM | Post: #88
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
(16-05-2012 11:05 AM)Stelle Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 10:44 AM)Cheezy-player Wrote:  

guys using cheats i swear i was 50 km away from the actual battle in a transport copter and randomly found me

I was attacking B and saw an UH flanking near the brindge so I went after him.

PIMPIN` AINT EASY
17-05-2012, 01:48 AM | Post: #89
Offline ShureSh0t 
Ever seen a honey badger wait for a bus?

I have.

Not caring like a boss!

[Image: generationkill.jpg]
17-05-2012, 02:13 AM | Post: #90
Offline sp3lk 
(17-05-2012 01:48 AM)ShureSh0t Wrote:  Ever seen a honey badger wait for a bus?

I have.

Not caring like a boss!

wow that guy just wont die huh.

17-05-2012, 04:52 PM | Post: #91
Offline JonSwift

I have.

Not caring like a boss!

What the... I don't even...

Anyone care to explain how this happens?
17-05-2012, 04:56 PM | Post: #92
Offline Chang 
(17-05-2012 04:52 PM)JonSwift Wrote:  

I have.

Not caring like a boss!

What the... I don't even...

Anyone care to explain how this happens?

That's an oooold video. Sforek posted it back when medboxes stacked with each other, and the combat resilience skill still worked.
Remember the outcry about roof camping medics? This was the reason they were invincible.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
17-05-2012, 05:03 PM | Post: #93
Offline nafiszilla 
All this honey badger stuff has started to interest me Tongue
Can I join?

[Image: HBsig.png]
17-05-2012, 05:09 PM | Post: #94
Offline JonSwift
(17-05-2012 05:03 PM)nafiszilla Wrote:  All this honey badger stuff has started to interest me Tongue
Can I join?

Read/watch about us here http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=78007 . If you can 100% identify with that kind of game play style you are in fact a honey badger. Feel free to request to be added to the FB group. I am looking at opening a server and possibly down the road making it an official P4F/gaming community, NOT a clan. So there won't be any issues with double clanning. :-)
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 05:11 PM by JonSwift.)
17-05-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #95
Offline Schlottman 
[Image: BEEFYt.gif]

[Image: UZI.png]
17-05-2012, 05:19 PM | Post: #96
Offline ShureSh0t 
(17-05-2012 04:56 PM)Chang Wrote:  That's an oooold video. Sforek posted it back when medboxes stacked with each other, and the combat resilience skill still worked.
Remember the outcry about roof camping medics? This was the reason they were invincible.

Yup, old video showing how powerful medpacks were back in the day, all 3 of them worked together and standard healing was faster than now.

But now weapons got nerfed, there are 2 types of bandages and 2 types of adrenaline, body armor that also works for the head, soon there will be ceramic plates and I read something else about rubber stuff, so I'm guessing you could still make a similar video.

Anyway, I figured it was pretty funny to post in this thread, he's just waiting for the bus and he don't care!

[Image: generationkill.jpg]
24-05-2012, 05:30 PM | Post: #97
Offline [HB]Akanto 
Wait... I have no facebook, but Im still a Honey Badger, or? Sad

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

24-05-2012, 05:46 PM | Post: #98
Offline kayack1
(24-05-2012 05:30 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  Wait... I have no facebook, but Im still a Honey Badger, or? Sad

do a fake FB account like me , fake name/username and email .
24-05-2012, 06:08 PM | Post: #99
Offline Snake.
Spyros Vlioras.

I seriously want to see this.
24-05-2012, 06:43 PM | Post: #100
Offline JonSwift
(24-05-2012 06:08 PM)Snake. Wrote:  Spyros Vlioras.

I seriously want to see this.

Clicky at the bottom of my sig

nvm its not working!.....

working NOW!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 06:47 PM by JonSwift.)