Hello There, Guest!

08-05-2012, 09:55 AM | Post: #21
Online sn0wXz 
(08-05-2012 09:46 AM)Man-E-Faces Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 08:42 PM)GrandArc Wrote:  i don't think you understand what a hack is. hacks are programs designed to give players unfair advantages over others. they are things like aimbots that automatically make every shot a head shot. glitches like these are just mistakes made when making the game.

Hahah i think you dont know what a Hack is,or whats the meaning of Hacking. What you mean is a CHEAT! Hacking is a total different thing. For example. Someone can cheat in a Game. And someone can HACK your Account.

A cheater is someone using a program made by "hacking memory" to gain desired affects. Regardless if they inject dlls or not, they are just modifying/injecting memory. The line between hacks and cheats is blurry, because you can start out with a memory modification tool/write a dll, then cheat at the game after "hacking" it, just because majority of players buy the cheat from another player, doesn't make the act of cheating clean of any "hack", mainly because cheats=hacks even in the most crude form (like old playstation direction pad cheats built into the memory of the games, put there by developers). A player might have cheated, but he used a hack/modification of memory call to gain the unfair advantage.

[Image: basesigcopy.png]

BF3 Profile
08-05-2012, 10:08 AM | Post: #22
Offline Elit3kill3r 
can someone close this thread this so so stupid

[Image: 29uo8aw.jpg]

PSN:omar-ZX
Proud meber of the 13th Meu
Honey Badger
08-05-2012, 10:15 AM | Post: #23
Offline irfanGF 
what the hecK?

11-07-2012, 11:15 PM | Post: #24
Offline Stachu 
Someone said I was invisible once.

that was once.

[Image: QZItE.png]
12-07-2012, 04:21 AM | Post: #25
Offline SONARGAMES 
(08-05-2012 09:46 AM)Man-E-Faces Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 08:42 PM)GrandArc Wrote:  i don't think you understand what a hack is. hacks are programs designed to give players unfair advantages over others. they are things like aimbots that automatically make every shot a head shot. glitches like these are just mistakes made when making the game.

Hahah i think you dont know what a Hack is,or whats the meaning of Hacking. What you mean is a CHEAT! Hacking is a total different thing. For example. Someone can cheat in a Game. And someone can HACK your Account.

DUDE, USING A GLITCH IS NOT CHEATING BUT PLAYING THE GAME AS PROVIDED BY THE DEVELOPER! IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT AND MISTAKE THAT THEY CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE GLITCH IN THE GAME (for gods sake they just had an update and whilst knowing about it they left it??) (INSIDE BUILDING WITH MEDIC FLARE) !!! CHEATING OR HACKING IS USING SOME SORT OF CODE OR PROGRAM TO GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! AND ANYBODY WHO SAYS OTHERWISE SHOULD GET THEIR HEADS EXAMINED! apology for all the caps but these people are so d*** ignorant!! AWRGH! And by the way, banning hackers is impossible cause if their accounts are banned theyll just make a new one. And if their IP's are banned, theyll just reroute and get a different IP address , and you people decide to get your panties in a twist over a couple of glitchers??? seriously??? those guys are the least of your worries....
But inspite of all of the above, i do understand your point of view though it may be somewhat misguided .......PLAY ON!!!!!!
P.S. : I invite (DARE) any EA spokesperson to comment on this issue, and give accountance over their lack of commitment to provide a product that is actually finished (no glitches or bugs). Computers dont make mistakes, people do..... so they need to have a harty talk with their development department or their subsidiaries ............
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 04:36 AM by SONARGAMES.)
12-07-2012, 08:46 AM | Post: #26
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
DUDE!!!!! TOO MANY CAPS!!!!!
DUDE.... Punctuation and paragraphs!!! Get some!

Seriously... Dodgy

12-07-2012, 11:00 AM | Post: #27
Offline Asteryx 
(11-07-2012 11:15 PM)Stachu Wrote:  Someone said I was invisible once.

that was once.

OMG why this necro?

<Signature removed by Solid. Please consider using a signature which follows our signature guidelines and is below 250px in height>
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM | Post: #28
Offline J-crude 
(11-07-2012 11:15 PM)Stachu Wrote:  Someone said I was invisible once.

that was once.

lol you dont say. oh wait i came here for a certain reason. hmm time to brain blast

[Image: tumblr_ma7deltrFi1r7k79lo1_500.jpg]
17-07-2012, 06:04 PM | Post: #29
Offline fr4ser 
Pointless necro is pointless

This bug has not been reported since the OP

/closed

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE