Offline JohnMactravie 
Try semi auto sniper and be aggressive i can get many kill Big Grin

[Image: 2YQ44fe6b65ac69dd.jpg]

28-04-2012, 07:22 AM | Post: #3
Offline RepairYoAzz 
K THANKS Big Grin
28-04-2012, 07:30 AM | Post: #4
Offline Mickilla 
You're off to a very nice start. Make sure to max out the training point upgrades to motion sensors, and then spam them relentlessly. And don't feel like you have no choice but to hang around the backside of point B when you're on the US side of Karkand. It is good that you're covering that position, but to help your team advance and break the stalemate you need to either move up and to the left to control the streets around C, or to the right to start a flanking attack around the far side of D.

And make friends with sponsorpay to save up funds for better equipment. At level 12 you'll unlock the M24, which is arguably the most flexible sniper rifle outside of the almighty L96.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
28-04-2012, 07:34 AM | Post: #5
Offline Killer-of-BF 
You're not so noob... You spot, you can manage the bulletdrop...

Apart from that, two things I thought that was bad : the part when you drop a claymore and you attack the two guys with M9, and WHY CAN YOU RECORD AT HIGH WHEN I CAN'T PLAY AT MEDIUM???!!!Sad

Just kiddin'.Big Grin

Godless_Monk Wrote:I have no idea where that livejasmin tab appeared from, honest!
30-04-2012, 05:16 AM | Post: #6
Offline DAFUQ_IS_THIS? 
Thanx Guys! Aprecciate It!
30-04-2012, 09:46 AM | Post: #7
Offline Chang 
(28-04-2012 07:34 AM)Killer-of-BF Wrote:  You're not so noob... You spot, you can manage the bulletdrop...

Apart from that, two things I thought that was bad : the part when you drop a claymore and you attack the two guys with M9, and WHY CAN YOU RECORD AT HIGH WHEN I CAN'T PLAY AT MEDIUM???!!!Sad

Just kiddin'.Big Grin

There's that, and I'd also add that you fired at the last guy too quickly (the one who killed you with a G3A4 at the end of the round). He was running across you to crouch at the corner of that building and aim down towards the A spawn - he wasn't looking in your direction, so you could have waited for him to stop moving and get settled before taking your shot.

Always try to take notice of the behaviour and movement patterns of enemies. If it's obvious that they're occupied with a certain task - running to cap a flag, pursuing an enemy, trying to escape an enemy tank - then it's easier to predict their next movement and make sure that your crosshairs are there waiting for them. Wink

You're doing well, though. Your first kill in particular was really nicely taken. I'm sure you're going to enjoy the M24 when you get your hands on it.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 09:54 AM by Chang.)
30-04-2012, 04:53 PM | Post: #8
Offline DAFUQ_IS_THIS? 
(30-04-2012 09:46 AM)Chang Wrote:  
(28-04-2012 07:34 AM)Killer-of-BF Wrote:  You're not so noob... You spot, you can manage the bulletdrop...

Just kiddin'.Big Grin

There's that, and I'd also add that you fired at the last guy too quickly (the one who killed you with a G3A4 at the end of the round). He was running across you to crouch at the corner of that building and aim down towards the A spawn - he wasn't looking in your direction, so you could have waited for him to stop moving and get settled before taking your shot.

Always try to take notice of the behaviour and movement patterns of enemies. If it's obvious that they're occupied with a certain task - running to cap a flag, pursuing an enemy, trying to escape an enemy tank - then it's easier to predict their next movement and make sure that your crosshairs are there waiting for them. Wink

You're doing well, though. Your first kill in particular was really nicely taken. I'm sure you're going to enjoy the M24 when you get your hands on it.

Thankx Mate! Appretiate it!
30-04-2012, 07:45 PM | Post: #9
Offline goat(sic) 
I remember u from karkand 24/7 server today, you were all the way above #8 even though server was full, so that's pretty good with sv-98!

Let's see u in battlefield!!

[Image: TfLx3.png]

742617 000027
Stay (sic).
03-05-2012, 03:16 PM | Post: #10
Offline lisafraihot 
Yeah German server 24/7 or Other one Smile
Thats My Freind i play with him Smile
15-05-2012, 02:35 PM | Post: #11
Offline .Fenderalac 
Advice: dont use nades or clays unless you are going to buy a booster every time you get into the game Smile

[Image: b2AU0.png]
17-05-2012, 12:16 PM | Post: #12
Offline friday21st 
(15-05-2012 02:35 PM).Fenderalac Wrote:  Advice: dont use nades or clays unless you are going to buy a booster every time you get into the game Smile

Clays are good even without boosters ffs.

3 : insta kill.

and they give you a heads up if you are sitting in one spot.

Sad
17-05-2012, 10:50 PM | Post: #13
Offline .Fenderalac 
(17-05-2012 12:16 PM)friday21st Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 02:35 PM).Fenderalac Wrote:  Advice: dont use nades or clays unless you are going to buy a booster every time you get into the game Smile

Clays are good even without boosters ffs.

3 : insta kill.

and they give you a heads up if you are sitting in one spot.

Nope, they are useless, spending points on claymores so you can set up only one trap, on one spot, for one kill per life (because it takes you 3 clays for the kill) its just useless, better spend in on motion sensor or something which can be useful.

[Image: b2AU0.png]