Hello There, Guest!

27-04-2012, 09:47 PM | Post: #41
Offline kayack1
(27-04-2012 09:46 PM)Stufa Wrote:  About that clan member posting about limited time and cr*p, we don't have such rules, Panzer was banned for repeatedly breaking our servers rules, simple as that.

yep , i knew it , the cali clan members are not admin abusers Sleepy ( like the the OG clan members ) .
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:47 PM by kayack1.)
27-04-2012, 09:50 PM | Post: #42
Offline CaptPewPew 
I'm certain you don't. Thing is, he griefed people enough for someone from your clan that they suggested the idea. As much as that may have been something they decided to post all on their own, I'm sure there was enough TS talk about the idea for him to post it.

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
27-04-2012, 09:53 PM | Post: #43
Offline [TA]Stufa 
(27-04-2012 09:50 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  I'm certain you don't. Thing is, he griefed people enough for someone from your clan that they suggested the idea. As much as that may have been something they decided to post all on their own, I'm sure there was enough TS talk about the idea for him to post it.

That member has never been on TS afaik, we do not post/discuss about possible server rules (added or taken off) in this forum. What Hunter did was his own little rage.

[IMG][/IMG]
27-04-2012, 09:54 PM | Post: #44
Offline kayack1
remember this meme from an old thread :
[Image: ragea.png]

not the same subject but it explain a lot of things about the OP .
27-04-2012, 09:55 PM | Post: #45
Offline CaptPewPew 
(27-04-2012 09:53 PM)Stufa Wrote:  That member has never been on TS afaik, we do not post/discuss about possible server rules (added or taken off) in this forum. What Hunter did was his own little rage.

Diplomatic enough response.

[Image: hVU6W.png]

RIC0H edit: Please do not use KONY 2012 signatures. Please contact VitalBullet if you disagree with the action
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:57 PM by CaptPewPew.)
27-04-2012, 11:06 PM | Post: #46
Offline llPanzerKrieger 
(27-04-2012 09:14 PM)CaptPewPew Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 05:32 PM)AMMO Wrote:  Yup he was Trolling SOO bad on Hotel cali servers I mean REALLY BAD

Trolling so so bad someone from Hotel Cali made a thread dedicated to limiting his time on the jets?

(27-04-2012 07:01 PM)=USR=Enr0n Wrote:  So let me get this straight.

Player goes into server talks crap just cause he kills someone with an aircraft.

Player insults other players while in server cause he can fly an aircraft.

Clan member makes a thread specifically asking for limited jet time so that said Player doesn't get to fly as much because he kills to many of them.

Player gets into heated discussion with server admin because he's being called out for killing too many people with a jet.

Player cannot follow server rules, rules set by organization that pays for server and player is a "guest". The rule being "Don't make the admin or other Clan Members mad by killing them or defending yourself against their trash talk."

Player gets banned and then wants to complain in an open forum (not website that operates server) so that we can all see how butthurt certain people get for future reference.

FTFY

[Image: aplauso1.gif]

PD: Don't believe anything from Stufa, he was the one leading the conspiracy to get rip off "the guy who pwnz him everyday".... I mean, "The rule breaker".

[Image: xxcsp.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 11:21 PM by llPanzerKrieger.)
28-04-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #47
Online Healin4ev3r 
(27-04-2012 11:06 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  PD: Don't believe anything from Stufa, he was the one leading the conspiracy to get rip off "the guy who pwnz him everyday".... I mean, "The rule breaker".

I beleive Stufa and Wizzy. Annoying, talkative, helpless players always piss me off. Ever checked your attitude while you play?

I can pwn Stufa daily and don't get banned Tongue /jk

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
28-04-2012, 12:35 AM | Post: #48
Offline Pellets 
(27-04-2012 11:06 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  >Snip<

[Image: aplauso1.gif]

PD: Don't believe anything from Stufa, he was the one leading the conspiracy to get rip off "the guy who pwnz him everyday".... I mean, "The rule breaker".

Let it go. You obviously broke the rules and are trying to justify yourself because of it. Stop being butthurt and go play on a different server.

@kayack. That was so long ago lol [and hilarious] and you deserve the internet for reviving it Big Grin

[Image: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |
PSA: I won't be removing any of the Baba Ji / Advertisement spam for the forseeable future. Please PM Fixnow with a request for Email Verification and Picaptcha, hopefully this will get noticed. It's not my [voluntary] job to clean up something that's preventable by the developers.
28-04-2012, 01:45 AM | Post: #49
Offline shodhu 
word for word this is what hart said in our ST6 site
"llPanzerKrieger is banned from this site and the ST6 server. He continues his griefing and confrontational behavior despite several bans and warnings. If you see him in any shape or form on our server, ban without warning. "

[Image: shodu.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 01:45 AM by shodhu.)
28-04-2012, 01:48 AM | Post: #50
Offline Assimus:) 
He is a horrible jet pilot anyways, nobody cares panzer go play in official EA servers where your opposition is level 10 nobodies, you'll fit in perfect there, blend right in.

/[Image: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile (This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 01:48 AM by Assimus:).)
28-04-2012, 02:11 AM | Post: #51
Offline [TA]Brandon 
Mr. Kreiger,

You were banned from the Hotel Cali network for the remarks towards our dedicated volunteers and players. I tried to reason with you, but you continued to bash the guys who make us thrive.

Clearly your attitude towards others needs a slight adjustment, perhaps it would be wise to think before you speak.

- Brandon @ TeamArab.org

Oh and by the way... the ban was only temporary and lifted a couple days ago. n00b

[Image: march.png]
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 02:12 AM by [TA]Brandon.)
28-04-2012, 02:40 AM | Post: #52
Offline St0mpy 
(27-04-2012 03:58 PM)Nyze. Wrote:  like in Old guys servers. they banned me at 24/7 karkand servers because ive gave headshots.
maybe its supposed to be that very good players get banned by noobadmins on noobservers?

why are you making stuff up about OG?

You are not banned from 24/7 karkand, you are not in the ban list, nor are you in the admin tool - and if you were banned for being an arse/troll, its long been recinded.

And if we did ban people for headshotting that would be a bucketload of people wed have to ban...make sense please
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 02:41 AM by St0mpy.)
28-04-2012, 02:48 AM | Post: #53
Offline 303ConArtist 
Hahaha, like Stufa would ever butthurt from someone killing him, and especially up to the point of banning him.

(27-04-2012 11:06 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  PD: Don't believe anything from Stufa, he was the one leading the conspiracy to get rip off "the guy who pwnz him everyday".... I mean, "The rule breaker".

Time to change my signature to another genius quote.

(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 02:50 AM by 303ConArtist.)
28-04-2012, 02:58 AM | Post: #54
Offline [TA]Stufa 
(28-04-2012 02:48 AM)303ConArtist Wrote:  Hahaha, like Stufa would ever butthurt from someone killing him, and especially up to the point of banning him.

Time to change my signature to another genius quote.

ROFL to your new sig

[IMG][/IMG]
28-04-2012, 03:21 PM | Post: #55
Offline llPanzerKrieger 
(28-04-2012 01:45 AM)shodhu Wrote:  word for word this is what hart said in our ST6 site
"llPanzerKrieger is banned from this site and the ST6 server. He continues his griefing and confrontational behavior despite several bans and warnings. If you see him in any shape or form on our server, ban without warning. "

Shodu, I Believe you are witness of this events.

***[ST6]

1st Ban. Suddenly everyone started to call me Hacker, aimboter, etc. So the admin rushes into the decision of banning me without warning. Later on, he apologizes to me and lifted the ban. But man... was really hard to convince him I was not Hacking.

2nd Ban. Hart (Admin) told me "nobody like a smartass". I wasn't even trolling or saying anything in the chatbox, he just picked up on me because I was frequently owning his helicopter... So he ban me without warning.

***Operation Oman 24/7

Its totally a different story, I was banned from this server without even a simple warning. I just remember getting kicked couple of times, rejoining and then Ban. No warnings, no words, no nothing. I never knew the reason for that ban.

PD: @Brandon, maybe we need to talk, we could end up in a peaceful arrangement including everyone of Teamarab.

[Image: xxcsp.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 03:41 PM by llPanzerKrieger.)
28-04-2012, 05:51 PM | Post: #56
Offline DontFlameForFame 
(27-04-2012 03:50 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  *Admin removed my name from that post. But here is an Screenshot I taked earlier. >>LINK<<

¡¡¡¡¡¡HOLY SH*T!!!! 699 FRIENDS REQUESTS

Something is really wrong here, this guy is just too popular to be just an "average unskilled noob-troll".

-Dedicated butthurt posts to PanzerKrieger
-Over 4000+ forum views
-Over 200+ forum replies dedicated to him

I can imagine why some people hate him so bad just looking at his credits. Shy

I'm not defending PanzerKrieger but all i can see here is butthurt people raging hard. He may have some amazing trolling skills, but i'm sure his piloting skill is the root of all the rage.

this is one of the funniest post i ever seen Big Grin

[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 06:57 PM by DontFlameForFame.)
28-04-2012, 06:00 PM | Post: #57
Offline EgoPrimez 
(27-04-2012 03:58 PM)Nyze. Wrote:  like in Old guys servers. they banned me at 24/7 karkand servers because ive gave headshots.
maybe its supposed to be that very good players get banned by noobadmins on noobservers?

You get ban on OG servers only if admin confirm on PB screenshot that you have cheat, and only when game division leader aprove ban.

Other way to get baned is stats padding.

[Image: nonOGsig-egoprime03.png]

28-04-2012, 06:36 PM | Post: #58
Offline [ANC]_INk-Z 
You must offended them someway

[Image: a854cc70dca04fe59e069e831bd1a8c63bf8ef38.png]
28-04-2012, 10:20 PM | Post: #59
Offline [TA]Brandon 
(28-04-2012 05:51 PM)DontFlameForFame Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 03:50 PM)llPanzerKrieger Wrote:  *Admin removed my name from that post. But here is an Screenshot I taked earlier. >>LINK<<

¡¡¡¡¡¡HOLY SH*T!!!! 699 FRIENDS REQUESTS

Something is really wrong here, this guy is just too popular to be just an "average unskilled noob-troll".

-Dedicated butthurt posts to PanzerKrieger
-Over 4000+ forum views
-Over 200+ forum replies dedicated to him

I can imagine why some people hate him so bad just looking at his credits. Shy

I'm not defending PanzerKrieger but all i can see here is butthurt people raging hard. He may have some amazing trolling skills, but i'm sure his piloting skill is the root of all the rage.

this is one of the funniest post i ever seen Big Grin

Panzer is one of Battlefield's Play4Free top pilots. He takes alot of heat for his skills but tends to over react when someone verbally targets him. (This is what gets him into trouble)

@ Mr. Kreiger

I have no problems with you, nor do any of our dedicated members. Just remember to conduct yourself in a professional manner, and respect our server admins!

[Image: march.png]
29-04-2012, 12:15 AM | Post: #60
Offline Assimus:) 
Lmfao, panzer top pilot, thats hilarious. I don't even fly and I already know thats not true, hardly has any affect on a round when there is decent objective based players ingame. Hilarious. Easy quad-cap material.

/[Image: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile (This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 12:16 AM by Assimus:).)