Hello There, Guest!

23-04-2012, 12:44 AM | Post: #1
Offline roennel  Go to next Official Response...

ONLINE AGAIN!

Introducing yet another new Feature from the BFP4F Tools Site, a Signature Generator.

I've cooperated with CriscoSpectrum to make this thing happen.
To see if there's even a need for something like that and if people are gonna use it.
Apparently there is a huge demand for it, so we continue working on it!

Just click the link above, choose your Style and add your Soldier Info. Then click 'Generate'.
Your Signature will then show up including a Forum Code for you to insert into the Signature field.

Hosting of the Signatures is inclusive, so you don't have to worry about uploading them.

Styles:

[Image: preview_devsetstyle.png]
[Image: preview_variastyle.png]

Clan/Custom Images:

There is support for adding Custom Images like Clan-Logos in the VariaStyle, this process however is not gonna be automated. If you want your Image to be available there (Password Protected) please send CriscoSpectrum a PM. He will tell you what he needs as well as edit the image to fit into the generator.

To the Artists:

Please send me a PM if you want to create a Style Preset for the Generator, every Preset needs manual coding so it has to look nice and be thought through.
It can have more Attributes than Name & Weapons, just remember that the max. Signature Size allowed here is 900x250px.
It also doesn't have to support multiple Soldiers or even have Soldier Info, it can also be a nice Image with some Custom Text Fields.

Changelog/Updates:

v1.0.4
- Huge Image Database Update

v1.0.3
- Added VariaStyle

v1.0.2
- Added Ability to choose between Pistol or Second Primary as Sidearm

v1.0.1
- Updated DevSetStyle Preset to v2 (added Soldier Level & Custom Text)
- Edited Signature Links to tiny.cc/bftool (to save signature characters)
- Ability to Remove Soldier's once added

v1.0.0
- DevSetStyle Preset v1
- Signature Generator got Online

Conditions:

• This Service is free, however unused Signatures will be deleted after 1 Month. Unused meaning they haven't gotten a single Request/View over that period of time. PM me if you're going on holidays for longer or something.
  • Signatures that offend or are 'imitating' (clan-faking) are open for deletion after a verified appeal.

::LUCKY:: | for his 'Resources for Your Signature' Thread which we could use very well.

Have Fun and happy Sig GeneratingTongue

...and as always, please post any bug's or unexpected behaviour you encounter in this thread, thanks!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 02:55 PM by roennel.)
23-04-2012, 12:49 AM | Post: #2
Offline Medic_Alert 
Slick and clean.

Thank you very much!

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
23-04-2012, 12:51 AM | Post: #3
Offline samanaslt 
awesome, keep up with good works! Smile

Playing since 15/12/2010
[Image: SAMSNEWjuly20_zps8b5150d6.png]
Server online since 04/05/2012. [Click banner to bookmark it]
23-04-2012, 12:52 AM | Post: #4
Offline DamienArtest 
Your amazing!

[Image: sQs97.png]
23-04-2012, 12:54 AM | Post: #5
Offline roennel 
(23-04-2012 12:49 AM)Medic_Alert Wrote:  Slick and clean.

Thank you very much!
(23-04-2012 12:51 AM)samanaslt Wrote:  awesome, keep up with good works! Smile

Thanks, i will! Shy

(23-04-2012 12:52 AM)DamienArtest Wrote:  Your amazing!
Nah, i'm just a hyperactive coderAngel
but thanks!

and yeah, awesome sig you have thereTongue

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 12:55 AM by roennel.)
23-04-2012, 02:45 AM | Post: #6
Offline ay.j.eng 
Very nice! I've always loved Crisco's designs and this one is no different. Can you make it possible to use custom text instead of Main Weapon and Sidearm fields (or just the sidearm one)?

I've got to say.. although I love the signature style, I think I'll pass as I don't want to run around with the same signature as everyone else. Maybe you can think of a way to personalize it a bit further? Uploadable mugshots maybe?

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 06:10 AM by ay.j.eng.)
23-04-2012, 02:52 AM | Post: #7
Offline slowashell 
That's cool, gratz to both of you.

Proud user of the sqare shooting pistol
23-04-2012, 02:59 AM | Post: #8
Offline roennel 
(23-04-2012 02:45 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  Very nice! I've always loved Crisco's design and this one is no different. Can you make it possible to use custom text instead of Main Weapon and Sidearm fields (or just the sidearm one)?

I've got to say.. although I love the signature style, I think I'll pass as I don't want to run around with the same signature as everyone else. Maybe you can think of a way to personalize it a bit further? Uploadable mugshots maybe?

Everythings possibleTongue It would be another Style Preset though, just without the 'Sidearm' label and a different 'add soldier' layout, but the system is pretty customizable. But i need to ask Crisco to provide those images without the Sidearm.

And yeah, i also kinda thought that would be a problem. Although there are hopefully a lot more Styles to come. Customizing the name Background Color could also be an option, if i can do that with code.

Mugshots are a great idea too, but i need a new design for such a feature...i'm a gfx noob so maybe you get someone to help out with thatSmile i don't wanna put all the work to crisco, but maybe he likes it, we'll see.

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 03:02 AM by roennel.)
23-04-2012, 03:29 AM | Post: #9
Offline ay.j.eng 
(23-04-2012 02:59 AM)wtfwtf Wrote:  Mugshots are a great idea too, but i need a new design for such a feature...i'm a gfx noob so maybe you get someone to help out with thatSmile i don't wanna put all the work to crisco, but maybe he likes it, we'll see.

lol. I wish I had someone to help me with photoshop. I've tried to create a signature several times and failed miserably. I usually end up wasting hours over silly things like trying to find a decent font or figuring out how to line things up properly Sad

23-04-2012, 03:53 AM | Post: #10
Offline Healin4ev3r 
It's alive Big Grin

(23-04-2012 03:29 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 02:59 AM)wtfwtf Wrote:  Mugshots are a great idea too, but i need a new design for such a feature...i'm a gfx noob so maybe you get someone to help out with thatSmile i don't wanna put all the work to crisco, but maybe he likes it, we'll see.

lol. I wish I had someone to help me with photoshop. I've tried to create a signature several times and failed miserably. I usually end up wasting hours over silly things like trying to find a decent font or figuring out how to line things up properly Sad

You can try Adobe Fireworks. It's vector-based, so you can arrange things easily Wink

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
23-04-2012, 06:44 AM | Post: #11
Online AMMO 
WOW EPICCCCCCCCCCC

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
23-04-2012, 07:16 AM | Post: #12
Offline SweeT... 
Awesome sig! I got a problem though, When I press "Generate" Nothing happens. What's up?

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876
23-04-2012, 07:24 AM | Post: #13
Offline Merlini 
awesome. Looking forward for the future update.

Question: Font used?
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 07:25 AM by Merlini.)
23-04-2012, 07:34 AM | Post: #14
Online AMMO 
(23-04-2012 07:24 AM)Merlini Wrote:  awesome. Looking forward for the future update.

Hopefully there will be a custom front feature too.

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
23-04-2012, 07:39 AM | Post: #15
Offline ay.j.eng 
(23-04-2012 03:53 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  You can try Adobe Fireworks. It's vector-based, so you can arrange things easily Wink

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that sometime.

(23-04-2012 07:24 AM)Merlini Wrote:  awesome. Looking forward for the future update.

Looks like Eurostile (same as the one used on this website and in the game client).

23-04-2012, 08:05 AM | Post: #16
Offline Merlini 
P226 Sig??
23-04-2012, 08:22 AM | Post: #17
Offline CriscoSpectrum 
Thnx for the feedback guys.

As I intended to keep the first version somewhat simple, there is always room for improvement. I see now that I even forgot to add the level of the soldier to be placed.

wtfwtf's abilities seem to be very well, so I think I might challenge him some more with different customization options.

Although mugshots are a bit difficult to keep a nice signature with. Since not a lot of people are abled to cut-out their soldier properly, but as wtfwtf said, it's possible to keep these soldiers as default unless you upload something.

[Image: p4f_signature.png]
Gameplay M60 - PDW-R
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 08:24 AM by CriscoSpectrum.)
23-04-2012, 08:33 AM | Post: #18
Offline Merlini 
(23-04-2012 08:22 AM)CriscoSpectrum Wrote:  it's possible to keep these soldiers as default unless you upload something.

If they upload themself, its gonna look shyt >_< unless theres a dressup section
23-04-2012, 08:36 AM | Post: #19
Offline roennel 
(23-04-2012 07:16 AM)craftsman13255 Wrote:  Awesome sig! I got a problem though, When I press "Generate" Nothing happens. What's up?

Are you sure you've choosen a Style and Added Info for at least 1 Soldier? I need to catch some errors and send messages to the users, right now its all in the background. Also in case your using IE, try a different BrowserShy

(23-04-2012 07:39 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  Looks like Eurostile (same as the one used on this website and in the game client).

Exactly

(23-04-2012 07:34 AM)AMMO Wrote:  Hopefully there will be a custom front feature too.

I could implement that, but it's not that easy...but i keep it in mind.
btw, you do mean font, not front, right?

(23-04-2012 08:05 AM)Merlini Wrote:  P226 Sig??

I've asked myself that too, i've read the Weapon ID's out of the first comment line on the Weapon Files for this feature. (Adjusting just some small things like adding Veteran, Elite by filename and replacing the char -).

Gonna Replace the 'Sig' too.

(23-04-2012 08:22 AM)CriscoSpectrum Wrote:  wtfwtf's abilities seem to be very well, so I think I might challenge him some more with different customization options.

Although mugshots are a bit difficult to keep a nice signature with. Since not a lot of people are abled to cut-out their soldier properly, but as wtfwtf said, it's possible to keep these soldiers as default unless you upload something.

bring it onShy

and i think by mugshots he meant those, which are already cut out and transparent. But i agree its probably gonna hard to make a nice sig with itWink

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 08:41 AM by roennel.)
23-04-2012, 09:01 AM | Post: #20
Offline SweeT... 
(23-04-2012 08:36 AM)wtfwtf Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 07:16 AM)craftsman13255 Wrote:  Awesome sig! I got a problem though, When I press "Generate" Nothing happens. What's up?

Are you sure you've choosen a Style and Added Info for at least 1 Soldier? I need to catch some errors and send messages to the users, right now its all in the background. Also in case your using IE, try a different BrowserShy
Lol. I forgot to selcet the the style. Thanks for making this! I'll have my new Siggy up soon Big Grin

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876