Hello There, Guest!

21-04-2012, 02:09 AM | Post: #1
Offline Cronus_Yargg 
Is the game create a class?
21-04-2012, 02:23 AM | Post: #2
Offline WORLDHACKER 
Yes. You may pick 2 classes. Medic, Recon, Assault, or Engineer.
The 2 I picked were Recon and Engineer.
Assault - gives ammo
Medic - gives health
Engineer - Has RPG
Recon - Has Sniper Rifle

[Image: sjgy.png]
22-04-2012, 01:18 AM | Post: #3
Offline GrandUltimatum 
well you cant customize the stuff a class can give you, but you can customize what your soldier unlocks. you start off with two classes(you can buy more) and then as you level up you get training points. these training points can be used to upgrade or unlock equipment and abilities.
you can buy training points, and just to let ya know, even if you do reach maximum level, you wont have enough training points earned manually to unlock everything and increase them to max upgrade.

in response to WORLDHACKER
you were right on assault and medic, but if you are listing team helping abilities, than for engineer, you should have said can fix vehicles, and for sniper you should have said can use motion sensor to reveal enemies. lets not give newer players incomplete information, shall we?

Main Account GrandArc
22-04-2012, 07:16 AM | Post: #4
Offline Mickilla 
Doesn't quite work the same way other Battlefield games do.

Here in P4F, you have to make a soldier to one class, and he'll stay in that class permanently. You can make up to two soldiers for free, but you need to pay to add more. From the menu screen you can switch from one soldier to another, but once you enter a round you cannot change without having to leave the server first.

Make your choice carefully, because it can't be undone. Before you pick the class to set your soldier to, consider what each does and the tools at their disposal.

Assault's primary weapon will be an assault rifle. Using training points, he can also unlock smoke grenades, C4 charges, and the 'request reinforcements' flare gun. Using these, he can be effective at most ranges and has some anti-vehicle potential. The assaults will be the bread and butter of their team, and usually the most oriented to aggressive and direct tactics.

Engineer's primary weapon will be a submachine gun. Using training points, he can also unlock or improve a repair tool, anti-tank mines, RPG launcher, and XM25 airburst grenade launcher. These can be extremely powerful tools against enemy vehicles. Engineers are also responsible for repairing their own team's vehicles.

Medic's primary weapon will be a light machine gun. Using training points, he can also unlock or improve health kits, defibrillator, and 'frontline respawn' flares. He can heal himself and others at will, and can even revive teammates who have recently been killed. This makes him very stubborn and difficult to remove.

Recon's primary weapon will be a sniper rifle. Using training points, he can also unlock or improve motion sensors, claymore mines, and mortar strikes. He has potential for both offensive and defensive use, but his true role is to reveal enemy positions to his team and provide support.

Note that all classes have access to other tools, like shotguns, frag grenades, and pistols.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
22-04-2012, 07:48 AM | Post: #5
Offline -:Macbeth:- 
Just pick anything except Recon please.

Too many USELESS, I repeat USELESS N00B Recons in EVERY server who DO NOTHING. Also, this is not COD, there's bullet drop and its not a one-hit kill.

[Image: fis2.png]
22-04-2012, 05:59 PM | Post: #6
Offline JCManibog4 
(22-04-2012 07:48 AM)::StealthNinja:: Wrote:  Just pick anything except Recon please.

Too many USELESS, I repeat USELESS N00B Recons in EVERY server who DO NOTHING. Also, this is not COD, there's bullet drop and its not a one-hit kill.

i do wish that sv-98 got a small buff

[Image: Chw39.png]
Pellets made this sig. Thank you Pelly.
24-04-2012, 02:14 PM | Post: #7
Offline Cidom 
Does anybody know were I can delete a character?
24-04-2012, 07:25 PM | Post: #8
Offline Nolga 
(24-04-2012 02:14 PM)Cidom Wrote:  Does anybody know were I can delete a character?

Yeah... forget about your account.

I'm serious. EA didn't though about that option, so one little thing that you don't like in your new made soldier and you're fucked you can't do nothing instead of making another soldier on/or another account.

I know that my english isn't perfect, but I'm doing my best. Save all the whining for yourself, please.

[Image: f12262322bbf087c59f0d29f20770667d86d0f60.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 07:27 PM by Nolga.)