Hello There, Guest!

15-04-2012, 12:36 AM | Post: #1
Offline xMontaro 
I see in game....some snipers has Bipod....and I wonder if in time we can use it....bipod makes sniper rifle more accurate and reduce recoil after shot.........bipod is use aswell in MG....just a sugestion ...I played bf3 and I saw how cool and how much help a bipod on mg ....you can supress fire much better and on rifle you can aim on long distances( my sugestion )
15-04-2012, 12:42 AM | Post: #2
Online JCManibog4 
GOOD JOB! YOU MOVED IT TO THE SUGGESTIONS INSTEAD OF THE GENERAL DISCUSSION!
now i will properly anwer this thread. its not needed but its still a good attachment idea. so /sign but sniping with an mg sounds stupid

[Image: Chw39.png]
Pellets made this sig. Thank you Pelly.
15-04-2012, 01:01 AM | Post: #3
Offline DeadxPixels 
No...
Snipers can turn off camera sway, and some mg's are accurate enough for medics to get plenty of long range kills.

Letting them become a stationary mg would only further prevent them from healing the team :/
(aimed at those medics that just go solo, racking up kills and only dropping medpacks for themselves)
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 01:15 AM by DeadxPixels.)
15-04-2012, 04:34 AM | Post: #4
Offline PsYLegend 
/sign
good idea. Hope if this comes true it wont be overpriced in the store.

[Image: signatureultimate-1.jpg]

[Image: zXAvFoU.png]

Click My Sig, and Subscribe.
15-04-2012, 05:06 AM | Post: #5
Offline Mickilla 
Bolt-action snipers simply don't need it- recoil and deviation just don't affect them. Steadying the scope sway can be done by disabling the 'camera shake' option too.

But everything that isn't a bolt-action can certainly benefit from a bipod, though for propriety's sake it may be exclusive to semiautomatic sniper rifles, LMGs, and assault rifles. Perhaps as a barrel modification. Might be very passive and just reduce recoil and deviation more drastically when the player is crouched.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 05:07 AM by Mickilla.)
16-04-2012, 08:47 PM | Post: #6
Offline xMontaro 
I just say.....Its battlefield play4 free...in bf3 you can use bipods....for heavy mg cover fire and long distance aim
17-04-2012, 03:06 AM | Post: #7
Offline GrandUltimatum 
it shouldnt be an option to turn off camera sway, and i would like to see usage of those bipods

Main Account GrandArc
17-04-2012, 02:06 PM | Post: #8
Offline xMontaro 
I have turn off camera sway long time ago ( saw on a youtube montage ) but the bipod its just for fun
17-04-2012, 02:20 PM | Post: #9
Offline GinjaNinja 
Only takes effect when you crouch, but generally I would like to see some slight disadvantage to it, like it increases ADS delay.

[Image: ginja.png]