Hello There, Guest!

10-08-2012, 03:31 AM | Post: #181
Offline road-runn3r 
(10-08-2012 03:01 AM)Andolphine Wrote:  landia has video proof+ in 98-0 video alot of medics behind him healing and revive him.

what i see in Lights picture is a statpadding Medic. when i watch lights videos, i see nothing special on him or his skill, it looks very average and he had no good scores, i just checked it.

so theres zero proof that its real.

thats just my point of view, and i dont believe it because of it. and this is just my opinion.

but sure if you think its real, believe it, i dont.

The medics on Landia's vid explain more the 0 deaths, that's it. It can be done without any medic at all, main difference is you will die more and have maybe a bit less kills cause you lose time respawning. (the "maybe" is because you are less visible alone so you have the element of surprise which you don't have with medics backing you up)

If you have seen the 71/15 vid and find nothing special and just average, I am VERY curious to see some gameplay from you. Maybe we have the next big thing here and you are one of the best players out there which I still don't know about.

I don't need to believe it lol, I know L1gh7 he's a friend and played quite some time with him. Plus as I already said, I got myself some similar score so I know someone can do better than that.

10-08-2012, 04:21 PM | Post: #182
Offline DreadnaughtBR 
I just have SKILL... AEK FTW without booster Big Grin

[Image: screen156-1.png]

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=4a65fde1d8f6b3...a2bd1a469a]