Hello There, Guest!

14-04-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #81
Offline engiftw 
i believe this may positively add to the game, but there's also the already mentioned fear of change.

also, i must say: PLEASE stop saying "oh, i don't want this, i want new maps, bug fixes, etc..."
the people who implement this insert system are not the same people working on the abovementioned points.

someone who designs maps (i believe that's HATE, no?) obviously doesn't do the task of fixing bugs. there's someone else on who this task falls.
14-04-2012, 12:37 PM | Post: #82
Offline kayack1
(14-04-2012 12:20 PM)engiftw Wrote:  i believe this may positively add to the game, but there's also the already mentioned fear of change.

also, i must say: PLEASE stop saying "oh, i don't want this, i want new maps, bug fixes, etc..."
the people who implement this insert system are not the same people working on the abovementioned points.

someone who designs maps (i believe that's HATE, no?) obviously doesn't do the task of fixing bugs. there's someone else on who this task falls.

dude , when they added the attachements , we were like cool a positive new stuff , then we discovered the thing and we were like , HO GOD WHY !

yes , this time i'll hope that they will not scam our outfit ... ( +3 outfits ? )
14-04-2012, 12:39 PM | Post: #83
Offline NeedSomeHP 
Will it be possible to buy the inserts permanently or we ll have to rent them every time, cause if not Im not interested in this.

[Image: sig1yx.jpg]
14-04-2012, 01:08 PM | Post: #84
Offline BoomStick. 
Somehow I'm more concerned than excited. Sure it has potential to add to our gameplay experience, but at the same time so many things can go wrong with it. And I'm not sure if this game would make it through another 'december'.

[Image: sig2.png]
14-04-2012, 01:36 PM | Post: #85
Online Solid 
(14-04-2012 12:20 PM)engiftw Wrote:  someone who designs maps (i believe that's HATE, no?) obviously doesn't do the task of fixing bugs. there's someone else on who this task falls.

HATE is the Lead Game Designer and practically does everything which includes looking at quite everything, speak to quite everyone, organizes everything (with others ofc) and well, anything else except maybe developing

(14-04-2012 12:37 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  yes , this time i'll hope that they will not scam our outfit ... ( +3 outfits ? )

It is very unlikely that those who already have Accessory 1 and 2 will not have the possibility to use inserts in them. There is no argument about balance this time and it would require additional work to separate the already bought clothes and "new" clothes. What´d be a +3 Clothing (as some kind of refund) in your opinion? Tongue

As i said already it would be reasonable and fair for everyone if you just need to have a piece of clothing (Uniform and Accessory 1&2) to have insert some upgrades/modifications. Players which play without paying are able to get some already while CB Clothing can still be worn for "those".
I´m concerned about the balance between new individualizing shiny stuff and the Pay2Win Factor. I hope they do not force us with Funds to unlock extra slots (you can see a lock in the picture) but with leveling (auto-unlock without any price) and maybe a price for unlocking like we already have with weapons and attachments (and clothing) because i´m fine with that. Also there must be a way to rent them with credits at least, permanent stuff for Funds is usual and normal/fair

[Image: b6975638bd.png]
14-04-2012, 01:53 PM | Post: #86
Offline kayack1
(14-04-2012 01:36 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 12:37 PM)kayack1 Wrote:  yes , this time i'll hope that they will not scam our outfit ... ( +3 outfits ? )

It is very unlikely that those who already have Accessory 1 and 2 will not have the possibility to use inserts in them. There is no argument about balance this time and it would require additional work to separate the already bought clothes and "new" clothes. What´d be a +3 Clothing (as some kind of refund) in your opinion? Tongue

a recycled and ingenious scam ...

(14-04-2012 01:36 PM)Solid Wrote:  As i said already it would be reasonable and fair for everyone if you just need to have a piece of clothing (Uniform and Accessory 1&2) to have insert some upgrades/modifications. Players which play without paying are able to get some already while CB Clothing can still be worn for "those".
I´m concerned about the balance between new individualizing shiny stuff and the Pay2Win Factor. I hope they do not force us with Funds to unlock extra slots (you can see a lock in the picture) but with leveling (auto-unlock without any price) and maybe a price for unlocking like we already have with weapons and attachments (and clothing) because i´m fine with that. Also there must be a way to rent them with credits at least, permanent stuff for Funds is usual and normal/fair

well after watching the pic i though of something , and what if it's a sort of boosters balance ?
remove the normal boosters and force players to buy some accessories ( and the boosters ( limited time ) ) to use their boosters ?
in a different point of view it could be good ?

for the lock , maybe it will be a lvl lock system like on the weapons ?

but then i see that they do this instead of working on the soldiers profile page O.o

i hope it will be CR ( rent ) and funds ( rent and permanent ) .
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 01:53 PM by kayack1.)
14-04-2012, 02:15 PM | Post: #87
Offline Realist 
(14-04-2012 01:36 PM)Solid Wrote:  It is very unlikely that those who already have Accessory 1 and 2 will not have the possibility to use inserts in them.

Really? Where were you at 20 dec? "unlikely", it's SURE dude. Don't forget this is EA: cash -> more cash -> customers.

I got feeling it will be like boosters. You ask why?

"extra tank armor that absorbs damage but makes the tank go slower", sure with epic santa pockets we will carry steel plates to arm our tanks *facepalm*. I bet there will be more stuff like "French unending pockets -> +10 damage, + 25 bullets". Ok, cool, new stuff. But I hope that new update won't bring new bugs (with every update something gets broken..).

EDIT:
I looked carefully on this picture. There is a "Lock" icon on one of slots. COOL! We will have to buy Accesory 1 for 1k funds and unlock each slot with 250 funds? Guys c'mon... I know that new content means money for you but damn, PLEASE do something with at least half of already existing bugs THEN try to implement something new.

I have full uniform wit accesories on my Recon. Like almost everyone. I hope we won't get scammed like with elite guns (dreaming).

[Image: RsD5K.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 02:20 PM by Realist.)
14-04-2012, 02:18 PM | Post: #88
Offline kayack1
(14-04-2012 02:15 PM)Realist Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 01:36 PM)Solid Wrote:  It is very unlikely that those who already have Accessory 1 and 2 will not have the possibility to use inserts in them.

Really? Where were you at 20 dec? "unlikely", it's SURE dude. Don't forget this is EA: cash -> more cash -> customers.

I got feeling it will be like boosters. You ask why?

"extra tank armor that absorbs damage but makes the tank go slower", sure with epic santa pockets we will carry steel plates to arm our tanks *facepalm*. I bet there will be more stuff like "French unending pockets -> +10 damage, + 25 bullets". Ok, cool, new stuff. But I hope that new update won't bring new bugs (with every update something gets broken..).

it's a known fact , our pockets can arm a tank and carry 500 k of ammo/pockets .
14-04-2012, 02:54 PM | Post: #89
Offline Ashmodai 
so we are forced to buy clothes first in order to pay again for inserts?

money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money......

well... at least it's a little more creative Tongue

My Play4Free Vids
14-04-2012, 03:07 PM | Post: #90
Offline ZaZaBaBa 
Is the Apparel Slots for Free or with Funds?

Team Alpha Website ONLY GERMAN SPEAKING PLAYERS!
http://teamalphabfp4f.jimdo.com/?logout=1
14-04-2012, 03:11 PM | Post: #91
Offline Thyrion 
(14-04-2012 03:07 PM)ZaZaBaBa Wrote:  Is the Apparel Slots for Free or with Funds?

can you guys read the first post before posting useless comments?

Quote:The number of slots available on each clothing item will vary, depending on the unlock level of the item. But you may also get more slots for your favorite uniform if you don't want to change your looks.

so higher lvl clothes will have more free slots, but you can still buy more slots for lower lvl items

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 03:11 PM by Thyrion.)
14-04-2012, 03:13 PM | Post: #92
Offline GiveM3MyTank 
Would be awsome if we can try them in PTE.

[Image: 24820_s.png]

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 04:39 PM by GiveM3MyTank.)
14-04-2012, 03:59 PM | Post: #93
Offline [HB]Akanto 
I think someone should response here. Big Grin To many questions...

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

14-04-2012, 04:08 PM | Post: #94
Offline AlexD 
Lol if this "inserts" would have same credit prices as attachments, that's obviously pay2win.

[Image: HHANP53.jpg]
14-04-2012, 04:35 PM | Post: #95
Offline BoomStick. 
French uniform will give +3 to surrender Tongue

[Image: sig2.png]
14-04-2012, 04:38 PM | Post: #96
Offline Realist 
(14-04-2012 04:35 PM)BoomStick. Wrote:  French uniform will give +3 to surrender Tongue

Lolz ; D

I have Polish Desert camo uniform. It's the only uniform i like (maybe because of nationality).

14-04-2012, 07:07 PM | Post: #97
Offline CropedFrag 
Those of us who already bought outfits, as a gesture of will to support the development of the game (and to pay2win as well Tongue) could receive the high end grade of our uniforms Tongue or at least the mid grade!
14-04-2012, 07:11 PM | Post: #98
Offline Realist 
(14-04-2012 07:07 PM)CropedFrag Wrote:  Those of us who already bought outfits, as a gesture of will to support the development of the game (and to pay2win as well Tongue) could receive the high end grade of our uniforms Tongue or at least the mid grade!

Or we just get +3 titles (bonus for collecting crabs in Oman).

14-04-2012, 07:13 PM | Post: #99
Offline CropedFrag 
loooool
(Funny, did I said pay2win? How the hell we could have done that with the uniforms Tongue)
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 07:13 PM by CropedFrag.)
14-04-2012, 07:32 PM | Post: #100
Offline Healthy 
And what about freeloaders? Tongue They suck more and more with each "improvement" and "new content"?

[Image: cheg.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 07:32 PM by Healthy.)