Hello There, Guest!

13-04-2012, 01:41 PM | Post: #41
Offline Solid 
Could you have been afraid of the T3? I don´t recall the Boosters being announced before they were released and they were the only thing which you can rate as negative

(13-04-2012 01:31 PM)CriscoSpectrum Wrote:  Nah, you will be abled to carry the extra magazines attachments and extra magazines in your apparel. Who needs an assault box?

It seems reasonable when they move the Extra Magazines to the Apparel Slot while the Hi-Capacity and Casket Mags stay as Weapon Attachment. Being able to carry Casket or other "shaped" Magazines threw Clothing modding seems imo a bit far but not impossible. If they decide to restructure the other systems with the release of this system then we might be able to have CQC or Hi Power Ammo while we still have extra or Casket Mags (as example)

[Image: b6975638bd.png]
13-04-2012, 01:42 PM | Post: #42
Offline Healin4ev3r 
With this speed, domination ammo will appear in no time Big Grin

/sarcasm

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
13-04-2012, 02:58 PM | Post: #43
Offline SkyDog13 
So... you just have a packet of extra tank armor you can just slap on tanks in your... belt?

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
13-04-2012, 03:06 PM | Post: #44
Online -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(13-04-2012 09:59 AM)jjagged Wrote:  We are going to introduce apparel inserts, items you can put into slots in your clothing and that affect your performance on the battlefield. Imagine
  • extra ammo clips that you carry in your belt
  • heavy ceramic plates in your uniform that absorbs damage, but makes running slower or increases fall damage
  • extra grenades in your harness, but you get fewer magazines for your primary weapon
  • extra tank armor that absorbs damage but makes the tank go slower

The number of slots available on each clothing item will vary, depending on the unlock level of the item. But you may also get more slots for your favourite uniform if you don't want to change your looks.

Lets, give some feedback!
On this new upcoming feature.

I saw this one coming, and it is good and not good I guess.
It does pronounce the pay2win part more again, which is logic that they want to make money after it of course. Smile

I think the advantages been given should not be allot! Also advantages given to vehicles or aircraft's, is in my opinion just unnecessary ... And even kinda stupid since your wearing a uniform... that should not affect vehicles! And if it does, it should only do it for the buggy's, humvee and the Black hawk. Transport, light vehicles. Make those vehicles a bit better resistant!

What I like is that it's not gone be restricted on uniforms, cause I only like one set of uniform. So it would be sad , if I couldn't get bonuses on it. Also It would narrow their player base to sell those advantages too. So it's logic they want it to be available for all customization!

ALSO: MAKE SOME NEW APPARELS, THAT REFLECTS: ARMY, SWAT, SPECIAL FORCES, TACTICAL GEAR ...

(Allot wants it, the effort is not that big. And if you look at BFH, allot buy 'cool' apparels to look good! Possible the number one thing you guy's earn on. Tongue )

I also think there should be disadvantages when the advantages are big.
Which they shouldn't be in the first place ...

I'll guess we will have to wait and see.

,RPG
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 03:08 PM by -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
13-04-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #45
Offline ay.j.eng 
(13-04-2012 12:24 PM)Chang Wrote:  [...]

Also, has it not occurred to you that this 'inserts' idea could be their way of phasing boosters out of the game? They've not been balanced for a long time, and the devs are obviously cognisant of how much grief booster abuse is causing. They may be attempting to replace boosters with an alternative 'insert' within the training point and attachment systems, to create one neat little menu.

With the new system in place, there'd be nothing stopping them from (for example) removing the grenade booster and buffing the default grenades to the level they used to be prior to boosters, as there's another system in place for them to make money with. Thus, boosters are no longer vital to the revenue stream, and can be removed.

Here's hoping, anyway. That could only be a good thing.

That's what I was thinking. It looks they might be removing some of the (broken) training skills and boosters and replacing them with this "inserts" system. If not, I'm concerned.

13-04-2012, 03:12 PM | Post: #46
Offline AMMO 
oh em gee

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
13-04-2012, 03:13 PM | Post: #47
Offline Solid 
(13-04-2012 02:58 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  So... you just have a packet of extra tank armor you can just slap on tanks in your... belt?

nah, you get cybergenetic implants into your helmet for easy (dis-)mounting. You automatically drive safe resulting in an advantage and a disadvantage Big Grin

13-04-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #48
Offline coax. 
(13-04-2012 03:08 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 12:24 PM)Chang Wrote:  [...]

Also, has it not occurred to you that this 'inserts' idea could be their way of phasing boosters out of the game? They've not been balanced for a long time, and the devs are obviously cognisant of how much grief booster abuse is causing. They may be attempting to replace boosters with an alternative 'insert' within the training point and attachment systems, to create one neat little menu.

With the new system in place, there'd be nothing stopping them from (for example) removing the grenade booster and buffing the default grenades to the level they used to be prior to boosters, as there's another system in place for them to make money with. Thus, boosters are no longer vital to the revenue stream, and can be removed.

Here's hoping, anyway. That could only be a good thing.

That's what I was thinking. It looks they might be removing some of the (broken) training skills and boosters and replacing them with this "inserts" system. If not, I'm concerned.

That would be the ideal solution, because the new "inserts" also feature a negative influence, which boosters lack.
And make inserts permanent, please. I'm not going to constantly buy that stuff.
13-04-2012, 03:39 PM | Post: #49
Offline Jeronimo 
I still don't get this - inserts will not be available with default outfits, it's obvious. But am I suppose to buy inserts space only or should I buy accesory or both?
13-04-2012, 03:40 PM | Post: #50
Offline Healthy 
<Moderator Solid Edit: There is no need to Quote the whole OP>

1 year ago you said that apparel will change only LOOK of your soldier, to prevent "paying players supriority". Now we can buy cloth inserts... Awesome idea, scammers.

[Image: cheg.png]
13-04-2012, 03:45 PM | Post: #51
Offline Strac.CRO 
@Healthy ... did you really have to quote original post?

[Image: journeyv.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 08:27 PM by Strac.CRO.)
13-04-2012, 03:49 PM | Post: #52
Offline Solid 
(13-04-2012 03:40 PM)Healthy Wrote:  1 year ago you said that apparel will change only LOOK of your soldier, to prevent "paying players supriority". Now we can buy cloth inserts... Awesome idea, scammers.

It´s pretty safe to assume that at least the Uniform Slots are available, also it´s clearly stated that with advantages will come disadvantages.

Not to mention that they might have said that some Clothing might be available for Credits.

So wait&see™, give suggestions and tell them your fears but don´t ever blame them for something which isn´t released yet

13-04-2012, 04:07 PM | Post: #53
Offline Chang 
(13-04-2012 03:40 PM)Healthy Wrote:  <Moderator Solid Edit: There is no need to Quote the whole OP>

1 year ago you said that apparel will change only LOOK of your soldier, to prevent "paying players supriority". Now we can buy cloth inserts... Awesome idea, scammers.

One year ago, the game was very different. I didn't get chance to discuss this with you on Sesame street servers just now, but I think the fact that each insert will have advantages and disadvantages, which will hopefully prevent players from becoming unstoppable juggernauts.

Look at the customisation system of games like Blacklight: retribution. Everything is balanced, nothing is broken. Hopefully what happens here will mirror that in some way, because it's a very well thought out system.

I'm looking forward to this, to be honest. We all want this game to be dragged into the 21st century, and if they handle this well, we'll have a solution to the booster mess and lots of shiny new ways to tailor to our differing playstyles.

Cautiously optimistic.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 04:09 PM by Chang.)
13-04-2012, 04:17 PM | Post: #54
Offline ruger69 
so..when is the one intern that you have working on bugs actually going to roll out a bug fix?
when will the blues post a thread on witch bugs they are aware of and are working on?
like the..mil-28 hellfires,invisable players,no gun bug,mg36 with holosight(recoil gets bad and cant deal damage) ect...

[Image: randomsig03ruger69.png]
13-04-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #55
Offline Healthy 
(13-04-2012 09:59 AM)jjagged Wrote:  [*]extra ammo clips that you carry in your belt

and... what disadvantages???

@Solid "...available for credits too..."
Like this?
[Image: vouath.png]

[Image: cheg.png]
13-04-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #56
Offline Gam3King 
Awesome! :3

[Image: TurtleSwag.gif]

13-04-2012, 04:47 PM | Post: #57
Offline Solid 
(13-04-2012 04:31 PM)Healthy Wrote:  @Solid "...available for credits too..."
Like this?

Congrats, You had found the most expensive timed Item available for Credits
[Image: tumblr_lxdk184w501r9gxaio1_400.gif]

which had still a reasonable price btw

13-04-2012, 05:04 PM | Post: #58
Offline St0mpy 
(13-04-2012 04:47 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 04:31 PM)Healthy Wrote:  @Solid "...available for credits too..."
Like this?

Congrats, You had found the most expensive timed Item available for Credits
[Image: tumblr_lxdk184w501r9gxaio1_400.gif]

which had still a reasonable price btw

whats the problem solid? he has a point yet you mock him, why are you suddenly in a 'sun shines out of their backsides' mode in this thread? applying for a job or something? go on, post some more stupid images to mock me too, or perhaps edit them out with a trite comment of no need to requote...as if the forum is going to run out of space if we leave them in.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 05:06 PM by St0mpy.)
13-04-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #59
Offline =LAMPA= 
Polish Cammo Set +3?

NO MORE +3 items!

13-04-2012, 05:18 PM | Post: #60
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(13-04-2012 11:54 AM)jjagged Wrote:  Well, looking out our window, spring has definitely started, but is in no way over. It's 6 degrees C and raining Smile

We are looking at all sorts of modifiers, but will start small, adding new types of inserts over time.

We have avoided putting properties directly into clothes so that you can use the clothes you like and combine with the inserts that suit you.

The inserts will not be visual at this time, unfortunately.
2 questions: If I bought shitloads of clothing, does this affect my slots?
And, will it be permamently?

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]