Hello There, Guest!

26-05-2012, 03:19 AM | Post: #341
Offline The_Boss_LMFAO 
hahahahahaa when u do this so many will buy all of it and so much esier planting C4 on slower tanks and so muich easier knifing slow soldierss hahahaha hope it comes soon Big Grin

....Click That Sig....
You Wont
Regret It
26-05-2012, 07:39 AM | Post: #342
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 03:19 AM)The_Boss_LMFAO Wrote:  hahahahahaa when u do this so many will buy all of it and so much esier planting C4 on slower tanks and so muich easier knifing slow soldierss hahahaha hope it comes soon Big Grin

Haha yeah that´s what I´ve been thinking. Big Grin
Can´t wait for that day. Multiknife kills here we come.
26-05-2012, 07:45 AM | Post: #343
Offline ay.j.eng 
I hope this doesn't get released the same day as the new map + jungle stuff + havoc fix. Can't handle all at once.

26-05-2012, 08:19 AM | Post: #344
Offline Joe.Tucker 
i hope it wont end up like this:

-all Inserts for funds
-all of them overpowered
-credit only rentable

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
26-05-2012, 08:57 AM | Post: #345
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 08:19 AM)Derethim Wrote:  i hope it wont end up like this:

-all Inserts for funds
-all of them overpowered
-Only rentable for huge amounts of Credits

Fixed
26-05-2012, 11:41 AM | Post: #346
Offline Nirvash 
I personally hope that through this, there's some way of getting a permanent second weapon slot.

26-05-2012, 01:22 PM | Post: #347
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 11:41 AM)Nirvash Wrote:  I personally hope that through this, there's some way of getting a permanent second weapon slot.

I personally hope that our Closed Beta aparel will get slots too.
26-05-2012, 02:03 PM | Post: #348
Offline BoomStick. 
(26-05-2012 11:41 AM)Nirvash Wrote:  I personally hope that through this, there's some way of getting a permanent second weapon slot.

Same here.

(26-05-2012 01:22 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  I personally hope that our Closed Beta aparel will get slots too.

They will. Let's just hope, that our current clothes will get as many slots as possible for each clothing item.

[Image: sig2.png]
26-05-2012, 02:14 PM | Post: #349
Offline ay.j.eng 
(26-05-2012 02:03 PM)BoomStick. Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 01:22 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  I personally hope that our Closed Beta aparel will get slots too.

They will. Let's just hope, that our current clothes will get as many slots as possible for each clothing item.

Just check the unlock level for the current uniforms and accessory items; it's a good indication of the number of default slots it will get. For example, Tank Driver's Uniform gets the most slots by default (all 3) vs those low level uniforms that only get 1 or 2 (or none).

And last time I checked, Beta force uniform didn't have any slots. But it's still possible they haven't yet set the slots for those special items.

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 02:14 PM by ay.j.eng.)
26-05-2012, 02:22 PM | Post: #350
Online Wizlawz 
gonna have inserts to fix the sprint speed and mortar strike awareness?

and tripwire avoidance sprint VS clays? (= instant death )

Blush

[Image: 1977958]
26-05-2012, 02:51 PM | Post: #351
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 02:22 PM)Wizlawz Wrote:  gonna have inserts to fix the sprint speed and mortar strike awareness?

Blush

Oh hai there. You´re back from the "dead"? Haven´t seen for a long time. ^^
26-05-2012, 03:15 PM | Post: #352
Offline BoomStick. 
(26-05-2012 02:14 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  Just check the unlock level for the current uniforms and accessory items; it's a good indication of the number of default slots it will get. For example, Tank Driver's Uniform gets the most slots by default (all 3) vs those low level uniforms that only get 1 or 2 (or none).

And last time I checked, Beta force uniform didn't have any slots. But it's still possible they haven't yet set the slots for those special items.

There's already some data on them? Doesn't sound like just an assumption. I don't like the idea of needing to buy new, possibly worse looking uniforms, just to get the most functionality out of them.

[Image: sig2.png]
26-05-2012, 03:37 PM | Post: #353
Offline helooooo 
(26-05-2012 07:45 AM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  I hope this doesn't get released the same day as the new map + jungle stuff + havoc fix. Can't handle all at once.

Exactly what I feel allot of the time.
OT: Its summer, im sure of that! Y U LIE!
Edit:Happy captain slow?
Edit 2: O.O, researched a bit, and it seems summer starts in June for Sweden, so they have until June to fulfil there promise ;[
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 03:43 PM by helooooo.)
26-05-2012, 03:44 PM | Post: #354
Offline ay.j.eng 
(26-05-2012 03:15 PM)BoomStick. Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 02:14 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  Just check the unlock level for the current uniforms and accessory items; it's a good indication of the number of default slots it will get. For example, Tank Driver's Uniform gets the most slots by default (all 3) vs those low level uniforms that only get 1 or 2 (or none).

There's already some data on them? Doesn't sound like just an assumption. I don't like the idea of needing to buy new, possibly worse looking uniforms, just to get the most functionality out of them.

Yeah, those aren't just assumptions. Most of the existing uniforms (not the beta or 1yr one though) and accessory items do get at least 1 slot; higher level ones get 2 and there are some rare ones with 3. Even the "new" uniforms that are going to be released with the new map won't have 3 slots so I don't think they're gonna make us buy new/ugly uniforms just to get more slots.

But of course, this is just based on the current data; stuff can obviously change before they release it.

26-05-2012, 03:58 PM | Post: #355
Offline Healin4ev3r 
(26-05-2012 03:44 PM)ay.j.eng Wrote:  

Yeah, those aren't just assumptions. Most of the existing uniforms (not the beta or 1yr one though) and accessory items do get at least 1 slot; higher level ones get 2 and there are some rare ones with 3. Even the "new" uniforms that are going to be released with the new map won't have 3 slots so I don't think they're gonna make us buy new/ugly uniforms just to get more slots.

But of course, this is just based on the current data; stuff can obviously change before they release it.

Hmm where to find that list? Can I have the list of uniforms with 3 slots?

BTW how many slots are there on RU digital uniform and Germany uniform?

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
26-05-2012, 04:08 PM | Post: #356
Online Wizlawz 
(26-05-2012 02:51 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 02:22 PM)Wizlawz Wrote:  gonna have inserts to fix the sprint speed and mortar strike awareness?

Blush

Oh hai there. You´re back from the "dead"? Haven´t seen for a long time. ^^

i am always around somewhere the other times i am always a square .... Tongue

[Image: 1977958]
26-05-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #357
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 03:58 PM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  

I have to correct you there. It´s not Germany´s uniform. It´s the uniform of the Federal Republic of Germany. There´s a difference.
27-05-2012, 01:13 PM | Post: #358
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(26-05-2012 04:29 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  

I have to correct you there. It´s not Germany´s uniform. It´s the uniform of the Federal Republic of Germany. There´s a difference.
hihi... I never saw a uniform here, that looks like the german one. If german, or Federal republic of Germany (btw, who says that full long name?!) They just have a german flag on the site.

[Image: 9iu6zq8c.png]

27-05-2012, 02:05 PM | Post: #359
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(27-05-2012 01:13 PM)Akantokiller Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 04:29 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 03:15 PM)BoomStick. Wrote:  There's already some data on them? Doesn't sound like just an assumption. I don't like the idea of needing to buy new, possibly worse looking uniforms, just to get the most functionality out of them.

hihi... I never saw a uniform here, that looks like the german one. If german, or Federal republic of Germany (btw, who says that full long name?!) They just have a german flag on the site.

Wrong again. That´s the flag of the Weimarer Republic which was not Germany anymore. That´s where the Germans had to give away pieces of their land to jelly France and to Poland which wasn´t even there before the 1st World War ended.
Well strangely enough Poland signed the Versailles Treaty. Besides there have already been plans before the 1st world war even started to literarlely "cut" Germany into pieces and hand it out to those nations.
All this information is freely accessible.

The REAL colors of Germany and the german nation are Yellow, Red and Black (from top to bottom) and Black, White and Red which stands for the colors of Prussia and so on.
About this you can also read.

There´s a reason why they turned the flag of the Hambacher Fest upside down.
The flag Yellow, Red, Black has got a meaning. Look it up on the internet. Through turning it upside down after Germany got beating in the 1st World War this meaning got reversed. It´s a symbolical act but an important one for the winners.

So, to make a long story short, the colors Black, Red and Yellow (from top to bottom) are the colors of shame and slavery. The well educated Germans don´t identify themselves with these colors.
27-05-2012, 02:28 PM | Post: #360
Offline zabbaluga 
(27-05-2012 02:05 PM)Pannenfahrer Wrote:  The REAL colors of Germany and the german nation are Yellow, Red and Black (from top to bottom) and Black, White and Red which stands for the colors of Prussia and so on.
About this you can also read.

There´s a reason why they turned the flag of the Hambacher Fest upside down.
The flag Yellow, Red, Black has got a meaning. Look it up on the internet. Through turning it upside down after Germany got beating in the 1st World War this meaning got reversed. It´s a symbolical act but an important one for the winners.

So, to make a long story short, the colors Black, Red and Yellow (from top to bottom) are the colors of shame and slavery. The well educated Germans don´t identify themselves with these colors.
Officially the colors are Black, red and gold.
Yellow is only a replacement because gold is seldom used in flags.
This combination is definitely not a sign of slavery, in 1848 it was declared the official colors of the federation by the German Federal Assembly.
The main flag of the Hambacher Fest wasn't upside down, only the Burschenschaften (kind of predecessor of student fraternities in Germany) used it in the gold-red-black combination.
Only the people on the total right of the political spectrum in Germany think there is a reason to be ashamed of it.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 02:49 PM by zabbaluga.)