Hello There, Guest!

21-04-2012, 03:26 AM | Post: #201
Offline [ANC]_INk-Z 
Save the Capitalism

[Image: a854cc70dca04fe59e069e831bd1a8c63bf8ef38.png]
21-04-2012, 08:56 AM | Post: #202
Offline xWintersunx 
Theres lists of bugs they could be fixing, and better solutions they could implement. How about the Talent 'tree' skills that are broken. Multiple glitches in the new map Mashtuur that allow people to camp under base 'B' immune to all damage, Making weapons +3, etc....

21-04-2012, 09:15 AM | Post: #203
Offline Nirvash 
My only complaints:

NEVER EVER lower headshot damage. Make beta clothing items as good as purchased. Otherwise what's that point? And don't make any purchased clothing BETTER than others. Otherwise, again, what's the point of wearing anything else?

21-04-2012, 10:28 AM | Post: #204
Offline Hunter.2-1 
There will be human "TANKS" on the battlefield... Assaults will not drop their ammo boxes because they have 15 mags standing by. "Runners" if some combined upgrades boosts the speed about 10% (+10% of skill)... It will be hard to hit them, what else: Boomers? Witchs? I want a minigun for my medic, and for balance, slow speed.. Big Grin

This update will be interesthing, lets hope everything works fine... balanced. For now, i need more sponsorpay offers ja.

[Image: rpkvss.jpg]
21-04-2012, 01:02 PM | Post: #205
Offline Jeronimo 
(20-04-2012 11:44 PM)Okisaru Wrote:  I have a better idea, why dont we open this game for comunity modding that would help you improve, develop new ideas and solve the bugs, Custom weapons , skins , sounds, ragdols and stuf ? Oh yeah the CRC32 ... Then a file hash ... PB consistency check ...Oh well just thought a game could apeal to wider audience than just a milky cow farm ...

Kinda this. If easy released a modding tool to the public, we would have five times more maps and a bug fix. And I don't even start about skins and apparel.
21-04-2012, 08:36 PM | Post: #206
Offline Nirvash 
(21-04-2012 01:02 PM)Jeronimo Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 11:44 PM)Okisaru Wrote:  I have a better idea, why dont we open this game for comunity modding that would help you improve, develop new ideas and solve the bugs, Custom weapons , skins , sounds, ragdols and stuf ? Oh yeah the CRC32 ... Then a file hash ... PB consistency check ...Oh well just thought a game could apeal to wider audience than just a milky cow farm ...

Kinda this. If easy released a modding tool to the public, we would have five times more maps and a bug fix. And I don't even start about skins and apparel.

Modding tools would mean players could create their own weapons, attachments, and clothing. So then where's the money to be made?

21-04-2012, 10:13 PM | Post: #207
Offline RelientK 
I think they should integrate this into training points, to have a "clothing inserts" tab in the training screen and allow you to spend training points to do this.

[Image: Relient_K_Skittles_by_relientkclub.jpg]
21-04-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #208
Offline Kuziz 

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 10:27 PM by Kuziz.)
21-04-2012, 11:12 PM | Post: #209
Offline Schlottman 
(21-04-2012 10:22 PM)Kuziz Wrote:  

LOL that is how I felt when I first read about clothing inserts.

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 01:24 AM by Schlottman.)
22-04-2012, 06:32 AM | Post: #210
Offline TheDrunkHobo 
(21-04-2012 11:12 PM)Schlottman Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 10:22 PM)Kuziz Wrote:  

LOL that is how I felt when I first read about clothing inserts.

+3...just +3...i'll shed a tear once they release this. ;(

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 06:50 AM by TheDrunkHobo.)
22-04-2012, 09:37 AM | Post: #211
Offline CFghost 
question for the Devs:

what is the price clothing for credits?

22-04-2012, 10:10 AM | Post: #212
Offline Jeronimo 
(21-04-2012 08:36 PM)Nirvash Wrote:  

Modding tools would mean players could create their own weapons, attachments, and clothing. So then where's the money to be made?

Well yeah, but this could be think through. Maybe community pick favorite guns from a number of contestants, this guns will be put into the game and modders will get it for free. Or something like that, I'm not good in schemes.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 10:24 AM by Jeronimo.)
22-04-2012, 03:15 PM | Post: #213
Offline LVC1VS 
I like the ideas , i have posted something similar in:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=76086

/sign.
22-04-2012, 03:29 PM | Post: #214
Offline DDDDDDFxf 
Medics...powerfull guns with alot of ammo => with bandages and adrinaline shots + theese new clothings + combat resilence with medic boxes u cant kill this guuy in a fair fight..trololollolol.
22-04-2012, 04:03 PM | Post: #215
Offline Okisaru 
(21-04-2012 08:36 PM)Nirvash Wrote:  

Its true but atleast a map editor then. So tired of the same maps all the time ...

Talking about clothing and i know its not a right thread for sugestions and its already bin sugested - ghilie suit. Also a infrared scope ...
And what will happen after initial releace of this upgrade ? How much more will be qquing about OP and then customers who bought it will be jacked again with nerf ? Personaly i like the idea but in reality - dont want it. Its good enough as it is.

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1304/tumblrligvg7q14k1qgoo3p.jpg[img]
25-04-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #216
Offline BallBagTony 
EA..I hear People say you guys are money stealing B******S and think to my self, well, It's their

game, they can do what they like...How ever, from what i have seen over the last 6 months is this,

YOU ARE FORCING PEOPLE TO PAY TO PLAY! Maybe not physically holding a gun to our heads and

saying 'BUY FUNDS NOW OR YOU DIE' But we have to spend more now, as we have ALLREADY put

much money in the game, so we HAVE to spend more money on the newest 'Ball-Stinger-Ammo' or

the new 'Meaty length Barrel' (GET YOURS INSTORE TODAY!) and now I'm hearing talk of plates

and clothing inserts? How many more times are you going to introduce new Barrels,stocks and

mags before you FINALLY decide there's enough? because I've have all ready purchased many of

these attachments permanently, and I Don't want to waste any more money. Seeing as there is

going to be new attachments, the ones i have now will soon be tossed into the scrap heap as

junk, and then...more wasted money! I have 4 GOD DAMN SOLDIERS! that money mounts up after

a while (maybe not if you're a rich kid)

It's like what you've done with the scopes, you must gamble in order to get it from supply drops,

which is wrong! .....

i could think of a million different things which are also wrong about EAsy, and your game,

People like this game, and appreciate it. (well atleast i do) for the amount of money I've spent on

this game since last year, i could have just bought Bf3 (ps3 coz my comp not best)

Bringing plates ind clothing inserts into the game is an AWESOME idea! However, I assume/know

It's just gonna be another money making scheme like the boosters and attachments.

THINK of the trouble the December update caused...Well get ready...coz here we go again! xD

P.S. USAS = U SUCK AT SHOOTING! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
25-04-2012, 12:36 AM | Post: #217
Offline CropedFrag 
I was going to invest in more than 2 classes. ***** that! I'll stick to 2 Tongue

You got to be ready to fund surprises (or get the hell out of here if needed)
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 12:37 AM by CropedFrag.)
25-04-2012, 01:19 AM | Post: #218
Offline HEMP-ROPE-130M 
(13-04-2012 11:47 AM)Jeronimo Wrote:  Looks interesting, but pigs will fly before this will be fair and not for ridiculous price.

I agree 125%. My issued Primary is a POS SMG w/22R Magazine+2 more MAGAZINES. (((NOT CLIPS))) Clips hold 8R for the M1 Garand Rifle. There are 5 and 10R Stripper clips for the SKS, Mosin Nagant, 303 Enfield and too many others to mention. The ONLY other clips I know of are Paper Clips and Hair Clips.

I really wanted to talk about something else.

Four days ago I used my C in a Cirle Funds to buy a 7 Day Face Balaclava with big scary shyt eating grin. Three days ago it expired. Now my Engineer (HEMP-ROPE-100M) player CAN'T PLAY because he is using UNISSUED EQUIPMENT. I've tried and I've tried to undo his Time Has Run Out On This Item until I am BLUE IN THE FACE!!! Seems I cannot undue this item without first Buying Funds (((The F in a Circle Funds))) w/my CC. It would seem that once again EA has f*#k+d me. So much for a FREE GAME.

Whats even MORE FRUSTATING is that I can't play with my alternate Medic (HEMPMAN47). Hempman is just a PFC and I wanted to catch up to Hemprope cuz he is a SGT (silver). Each time I click on my Medic it does work but the final player consistently remains the Engineer. And he can't play because he is trying to play with UNAUTHORISED EQUIPMENT!!! Really EA it's enuf to p*s# a guy off.

Since it's fairly obvious yall are not about to stop marketing FPS game software I hope before you release your next game that yall will pull your heads out of your azzes. I could say more but basically it's just a long string of cuss words all aimed at a bunch of greedy corporate slimeballs, that being the folks at EA. So with that I bid you adieu and F U!!!

PS...Knowing full well that EA dislikes people using CAPS when I use CAPS it is for a reason. I am trying tho it seems VAINLY to get your attention. Like it or don't. I don't give a rats pa-too-tie.

HEMP-ROPE-100M
HEMPMAN47
397.5feetofrope

Also this ==>

(13-04-2012 11:07 AM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  
Another money mover...

What about game BUGS?

25-04-2012, 01:30 AM | Post: #219
Offline HEMP-ROPE-130M 
(14-04-2012 12:27 AM)j4rh34d Wrote:  I seem to remember a few months ago Devs talking in the forums about discussions they were having about removing skills from the Tiers

Also there was talk of a discussion to make clothing available for credits .......................

Now stop me if I'm wrong but doesn't this sound a lot like Dec 01 again - get your guns for credits now because you have to buy their stats back with funds, now becomes get your clothing for credits because you can't use the new funds only attachments on items you don't own (not new attachments actually but recycled skills taken out of the skills tree)

Seems to explain all the sales on training points, just as they are about to becomes worthless Wink

What happened to rebalancing the weapons that are not performing well in the new customisation, shouldn't you fix the mess you made Dec01 and Dec 20 before you add another new 'booster' range to the game

Can't we get to a point where the game works before you try to break it again in the name of more profit Rolleyes

I love your 'Anonymous' Face bro. Along with the bit about gunpowder and Treason. If you know your American History it was the 3 Percenters who fought to make America a Free Republic apart from England. I support Anon and all 3 Percenters. HUA!!
25-04-2012, 03:54 AM | Post: #220
Offline Peoples 
I can't wait to try to call people bad things for using "OP clothing" Cool
And then they can have a "Utility belt/Vest balance" Angel

[Image: Sig01.jpg]

/=;|=--™
(I made that)

Worried about the world ending? NASA has you covered:
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html