Hello There, Guest!

12-04-2012, 04:10 PM | Post: #41
Offline [KS].NinjaKura 
(11-04-2012 05:44 PM)DeltaForce Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 04:49 PM)RonRocket Wrote:  Could you PLEASE upload the same video with no or different music so that people from germany can enjoy it too?

On the first page i described two ways to get around the barrier and i tested both of them myself.
Should not be too hard to do it yourself.

Wow, I've never heard of proxtube befor, pretty sweet.
Awesome video too.

Sharqui Rush Attacking 0 Deaths, Medic Teamwork Rank, 9 and 55 on teamscore per minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQiBOsTR0
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM | Post: #42
Offline FlyingChristi 
Deltaforce, I'm adding you as friend as we speak! As a fellow teamplayer, I'd love to work with ya! Loved watching how you managed to defend all flags by using what you had to their full advantage.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 05:25 PM by FlyingChristi.)
12-04-2012, 06:35 PM | Post: #43
Offline Pvt.Parts 
very nicely done, i would have preferred ride of the valkyres over the 2nd song though =)

unfortunately there are very rare occasions when you can fly like this. usually you get rpg'd from the sky in no time when hovering for so long. not to mention the apcs, especially on dragon valley.

but still a good inspiration for those who usually blow their minigun ammo just to hear the sound of it.

good video

my (humble) heroic moment -> roadkill gone wrong http://tinyurl.com/68khh3t
12-04-2012, 07:17 PM | Post: #44
Offline BuckTester 
(12-04-2012 06:35 PM)Pvt.Parts Wrote:  very nicely done, i would have preferred ride of the valkyres over the 2nd song though =)

unfortunately there are very rare occasions when you can fly like this. usually you get rpg'd from the sky in no time when hovering for so long. not to mention the apcs, especially on dragon valley.

but still a good inspiration for those who usually blow their minigun ammo just to hear the sound of it.

good video
I disagree, I fly like that quite often. Hovering to cap a flag doesn't necessarily lead to getting shot down, you can hear if someone close is shooting a tracer in which case you drop flares and start bobbing up and down to avoid any incoming RPGs (done that on more than one occasion). The APCs are a big problem however knowing when to relocate is key to success. In this video we didn't have any serious threats, I'll admit as much but as a frequent transport-heli pilot (we should get some kind of frequent-flyer reward), this is not unusual (in my opinion).

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
12-04-2012, 07:31 PM | Post: #45
Offline Chef9000 
Nice vid! BH is indeed a formidable weapons platform if piloted correctly Big Grin

[Image: Chef9000.png]
13-04-2012, 01:42 PM | Post: #46
Offline DeltaForce 
(11-04-2012 12:41 PM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 12:27 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  That was an awesome round, nice footage.

To reply to some of the comments; Yes, there were only a handful engineers on the opposing team the whole round and none of them did a very good job at taking us on. I piloted the entire round and wasn't shot down once.

The APCs seemed otherwise occupied so they didn't threat us a lot either. We did have a close encounter with the Havoc at one point though and I really thought we were smoked (7 min in). I was already low on HP and I had the enemy Havoc incoming but somehow he missed me and we stayed alive.

Was great fun and a great round!

Some shameless self-promotion while I'm at it!

[Image: grin.png]

And now try same with Russian Transport Helicopter))) No way you'll manage to kill much as in video, developers must improve Russian helicopters, because they are not equal.

Agreed, Russian Transport Chopters just has the normal 50.cal without any splash damage and only a 45 degree arc as opposed to jeeps and DPV who have 360 degree radius of fire.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
14-04-2012, 11:19 PM | Post: #47
Online JCManibog4 
fortunate son Smile

[Image: jcmanibog4.png]

Created by Dredned
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 11:19 PM by JCManibog4.)
15-04-2012, 01:04 PM | Post: #48
Offline p3rf0rat0r 
Nice vid.
Can you tell me the name of the songs you used?

I once got piloted for a ~20/0 round, that really was fun and effective and no one needs a proper training for it.
But of course it only works with weak hostile Mi-28 pilots ....
You can even optimize teamwork if you have an engineer sitting in F4 and repairing the heli while flying.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 01:05 PM by p3rf0rat0r.)
17-04-2012, 01:38 AM | Post: #49
Offline DamienArtest 
If anyone ever needs a chopper gunner pilot on Oman I'm your man!
-Free ride
-4 kill minimum
-Takes on armored targets
-Warning when I am about to eject myself from the chopper
-Pro landing if needed

[Image: sQs97.png]
18-04-2012, 02:52 PM | Post: #50
Offline DeltaForce 
(11-04-2012 06:40 PM)Realist Wrote:  Maaaan. Fortunate son, this reminds me good old times of BF:Vietnam.. Epic video, perfect teamwork Big Grin

EDIT:
This 'electro-something-crappy' music ruins my expectations about this video Sad After fortunate son you could use Eddwin Star - War, also track from BF:V.

(12-04-2012 06:35 PM)Pvt.Parts Wrote:  very nicely done, i would have preferred ride of the valkyres over the 2nd song though =)

good video

I have chosen the second song for 3 reasons:

1. Battlefield related.
2. Most people who have watched it on youtube like it.
3. I like it.

And i won't change the music of this video, as that would require a reupload and for the reasons listed above. Not everyone has to like the music, which is not even the primary focus of this video.
However i have noted your music suggestions and if i record another video showing some different aspects i will possibly include one or both of these songs.

Further suggestions for music are welcome, too.

(15-04-2012 01:04 PM)p3rf0rat0r Wrote:  Nice vid.
Can you tell me the name of the songs you used?

I once got piloted for a ~20/0 round, that really was fun and effective and no one needs a proper training for it.
But of course it only works with weak hostile Mi-28 pilots ....
You can even optimize teamwork if you have an engineer sitting in F4 and repairing the heli while flying.

The first song is Fortunate Son. You can find the link to the second song in the video description.

I will probably add a strategy part to his topic at some point (crew, threads, maneuvers, etc), now that it got moved to this part of the forum.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Image: 5mLZc.png]
18-04-2012, 10:59 PM | Post: #51
Offline heldro 
Nice movie of a good pilot and a good gunner playing against a bunch of noobs. This is nice teamwork but as you can clearly see this is as good as it gets in bfp4f. Because if the enemy team had only used just a little teamwork aswell they would took you down quickly.

But i see your point. Its nice to use better teamwork like this, i also wish more players could play like this but if you really want to play as a team you need to play BF2: PR
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 10:59 PM by heldro.)
18-04-2012, 11:37 PM | Post: #52
Offline BuckTester 
(18-04-2012 02:52 PM)DeltaForce Wrote:  Further suggestions for music are welcome, too.
Classical/Orchestral music always works..

Examples:
    Bombastic Symphonies:
      Orff - Carmina Burana
      Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
      Verdi - Messa da Requiem - Dies Irae, Dies Illa
      Verdi - Messa da Requiem - Tuba Mirum
      Prokofiev - Montagues and Capulets
      Borodin - Prince Igor - Polovtsian Dances
      Mussorgsky - Night on a Bare Mountain
      Dvorak - Symphony No. 9 (From The New World) - Allegro con Fuoco
      Rossini - William Tell - Overture (Fanfare)
      Beethoven - 5th Symphony (first movement)

Some of those would most definitely work, some would require some effort on the editor to make them work but it can be done. Wink

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 11:56 PM by BuckTester.)
19-04-2012, 12:27 AM | Post: #53
Offline JuniorJr 
(18-04-2012 11:37 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 02:52 PM)DeltaForce Wrote:  Further suggestions for music are welcome, too.
Classical/Orchestral music always works..

Examples:
    Bombastic Symphonies:
      Orff - Carmina Burana

Some of those would most definitely work, some would require some effort on the editor to make them work but it can be done. Wink

I enjoy Beethoven's 5th, Wolfgang Gartner style.

[Image: BFAAT.png]
19-04-2012, 09:50 AM | Post: #54
Offline ClessAlvein 
The most annoying I found when shooting on a vehicle/air unit is the bullet trail influenced by the transport unit's movement ...

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
19-04-2012, 04:06 PM | Post: #55
Offline BuckTester 
(19-04-2012 09:50 AM)ClessAlvein Wrote:  The most annoying I found when shooting on a vehicle/air unit is the bullet trail influenced by the transport unit's movement ...

How do you mean?

19-04-2012, 07:45 PM | Post: #56
Offline Chang 
(18-04-2012 11:37 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  Classical/Orchestral music always works..

:
    Bombastic Symphonies:
      Orff - Carmina Burana

+ bonus cool points for musical taste.

I would have gone with this. It's an ace 'flight' track :-

Also, + extra bonus cool points for the neat flying. It's always a treat to see some co-op teamplay from dudes who know which way is up. If you ever need a capable engie to come along for the ride, I'm your man.

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
31-05-2012, 02:45 PM | Post: #57
Offline DeltaForce2nd 
It seems the most challenging part is to actually record more material. Having an engineer as additional crewmember would be very useful to have around, playing with more than one person on the same team, is already another story.

Content Update:

-Roles of crewmembers added
-Class choice and Trainingpoint setup for each role added

UH-60 Blackhawk

31-05-2012, 10:02 PM | Post: #58
Offline 333Dirtbag333 
i got an engi for you, with the all repair skills maxed, or a medic with medivac , loved the vid, but one qeustion, whats up with the words after you make a kill? bit different then what i'm seeing cause i don't have not on my watch n that stuff, how?? Tongue

Boom

Peng

Work in progress
31-05-2012, 10:56 PM | Post: #59
Offline Ghostrider0067 
I've played with/against NavyCorpsman before. Always a good teammate, and his vid here just adds to that.

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
31-05-2012, 11:05 PM | Post: #60
Offline {OSS}Cless 
The worst case probably a random atk chooper coming for you guys and fafafafafafa taktakakakak pew pew pew and booommmm ~