Hello There, Guest!

07-04-2012, 01:36 AM | Post: #21
Offline SpEnSAH 
(07-04-2012 01:25 AM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  

WATCH and LEARN!!!

Rofl, discovery channel as supporting evidence /facepalm.

[Image: spensah.gif]
07-04-2012, 12:54 PM | Post: #22
Offline tahrox 
Just go with the AEK until the oldie gets fixed.

[Image: ABTAW.png]
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM | Post: #23
Offline YOUREBESTFRIEND 
You do realize that aek is new upgraded ak-47 right?

ak is unrivaled close range its like a shotgun what did you expect its not accurate long range but definetly not a banana gun
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM | Post: #24
Offline Joe.Tucker 
AK is great just a bit pricey
Make the price 300

I did a 32/2 on Basra (yay)

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
07-04-2012, 01:22 PM | Post: #25
Offline Ghoulders 
Anyone who read this plss tell me why the hell i always failed the update, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT FAILED.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryConfusedUndecidedSad[email=bariqpasha08@yahoo.com]Help me updating...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/email]
07-04-2012, 01:27 PM | Post: #26
Offline CropedFrag 
(06-04-2012 10:48 PM)strangers123 Wrote:  Only pistols have aim return and I think thats fine. Maybe reduce a little of the sidewards recoil.

The M249 is a medic LMG and it clearly has recoil return. Even the Scar-L has some little recoil return, it's just not noticeble, unless you test some rounds to be sure.

I believe that for a new and famous weapon as it is, I've seen far few AK-47 in the game. Maybe it needs some recoil return indeed.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 01:27 PM by CropedFrag.)
07-04-2012, 01:29 PM | Post: #27
Offline YOUREBESTFRIEND 
this is true rush assault weapon not for campers
07-04-2012, 03:21 PM | Post: #28
Offline Mattdanacho 
(06-04-2012 11:47 PM)Mickilla Wrote:  And if you want to make arguments about how in reality the AK-47 is such an amazing gun, well honestly it isn't. Its cheap and it doesn't break, that's all it has going for it.
The funny thing about this is, #1 the AK is on of the most expensive guns in the store (game store) and we don't have to worry about guns breaking...

[Image: zkst4o.png]
07-04-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #29
Offline helooooo 
Wonder how the ak-47 WOULD of been before the 20th of december.

07-04-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #30
Offline PMingVB
(07-04-2012 03:41 PM)helooooo Wrote:  Wonder how the ak-47 WOULD of been before the 20th of december.

Yeah, I wondered that too on the day it came out... it would prolly be my fav AR!
07-04-2012, 03:46 PM | Post: #31
Offline XxKevinDxX 
(06-04-2012 10:42 PM)=Sgt.Tuvok= Wrote:  Seriously i can tell for myself that i am a good player but the Ak47 just gives me the creeps, i own every assault weapon and let me say just one thing... each of them has its pro's and con's but overall they are on the same lvl.
The only odd one out is the AK47 i bought it perma cuz i wanted to own every assault weapon and i thought a lil bit challenge couldnt do wrong... so i put viper mags predator barrel, and stabilized stock on it + my m145 sight and went on an OG server. The conclusion is that i had a K/d between of 1-2 and that on most ocasion i missed although i did burst shots it just like the bullets wiggle in the air and search rather the wall than its object.

I dunno why EAsy made such a awesome russian gun so failing. Do you hate my country EAsy?
I just dont have the words to explain how much this weapon fails and if they want to raise the sellage of this weapon they should overhault the weapon itself... jeez it even has a sound like a submachine low-corner gun.

I shot with ak47 first time when i was 13 years old (which is over 6 years ago) and although the recoil was hard the gun was controllable and accurate and not to forget .. ITS NORMALLY LOUD AS HELL!!!

why screw such an awesome gun Easy?

So you own about every assault rifle then?
Then tell me: What is the best gun with less recoil and decent damage other then the abakan?

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/346/sigcopyg.png[img]
07-04-2012, 04:10 PM | Post: #32
Offline ~EMI~ 
Played a few rounds with it on Basra and Oman.
Stabilized stock ,predator barrel ,casket mags,holo sight.
Found it ok.Got 2 to 1 k/d roughly though I was concentrating on using the gun rather than capping (apologies to my team mates).
Bloody hard work though.
If you're used to using the VSS you might enjoy this gun as,to me,when firing 1/2 shot bursts the recoil seems quite similar when ADS (without the range of course).
Close up it is a monster though.A flankers treat.
I'm going to stick with it for a while and try it with CQC ammo.
If anything,I imagine using this gun for a while will make you feel ' pro ' when you go back to your usual gun.
Is it me,or does it look way too big?
07-04-2012, 04:40 PM | Post: #33
Offline VladimirMolotov 
[Image: Banana-Gun-Clip-3835.jpg]

Le banana gun a la créme
07-04-2012, 04:50 PM | Post: #34
Offline PMingVB
(07-04-2012 04:10 PM)SanguisBibimus Wrote:  Is it me,or does it look way too big?

The devs that made its model made it way too big.

(07-04-2012 04:40 PM)VladimirMolotov Wrote:  [Image: Banana-Gun-Clip-3835.jpg]

Le banana gun a la créme

Does it work?! :O
08-04-2012, 03:40 AM | Post: #35
Offline Abstergo. 
Put on cqc ammo, and it becomes a 3-hit kill at close range. Even better with close-in barrel.

It's devastating on Sharqi.

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
08-04-2012, 06:12 AM | Post: #36
Offline SpEnSAH 
Damage is only a couple points higher. Sticking with my SCAR Cool

08-04-2012, 06:52 AM | Post: #37
Offline Br3msy 
(07-04-2012 01:25 AM)Mr.Profesional Wrote:  WATCH and LEARN!!!

Lol'd
The AK-47 is renowned only for it's reliability and cheapness of production, thats why it's used by guerillas and 3rd world countries, it's cheap reliable and easy to use and clean with large quantaties in the market...

Every nation that still uses them in this point of time is poor and does not have the budget to replace them (including your beloved Russia), Mycountry used to use them, ask any soldier what he thinks of the AK-47 after he started using the FN-2000 for a couple months, the AK-47 pales in comparison it has no advantages excluding the reliability and cheapness, which for a professional armed forces is not that usefull now is it?

On another matter the AK-47 is NOT a copy of the german STG.44 whoever claims that does not know anything about these two guns and probably read it somewhere on the internet.

Yes Khalasnikov had acces to the stg.44 along with every other weapon used in WW2 along with the american garand rifle and brittish sub machine guns including russian weapons of the time, the jump from rifles and smg's to assault rfiles was a process already tried before the german stg.44, as the next logical step in weapons production. (the stg44 is not the first AR it's the first to be called that.)
08-04-2012, 07:15 AM | Post: #38
Offline GITUP_STINKYFART 
(06-04-2012 11:05 PM)ROUGHRIDER13 Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 10:42 PM)=Sgt.Tuvok= Wrote:  ITS NORMALLY LOUD

Agreed, 7.62mm NATO right next to you sounds a little louder than a cannon.

Being ex " CELER ET AUDAX " i can vouch the 7.62 lug splitter . A belt fed gimmpy is rather loud !!!
08-04-2012, 08:39 AM | Post: #39
Offline SpEnSAH 
(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  The AK-47 is renowned only for it's reliability and cheapness of production, thats why it's used by guerillas and 3rd world countries, it's cheap reliable and easy to use and clean with large quantaties in the market...

Every nation that still uses them in this point of time is poor and does not have the budget to replace them (including your beloved Russia)

100% fact, ease of maintenance read: you don't need to train your backcountry arabs/africans/FARC to use and take care of them.

(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  On another matter the AK-47 is NOT a copy of the german STG.44 whoever claims that does not know anything about these two guns and probably read it somewhere on the internet.

O RLY??

Because Kalashnikov says so?Rolleyes

(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  Yes Khalasnikov had acces to the stg.44 along with every other weapon used in WW2 along with the american garand rifle and brittish sub machine guns including russian weapons of the time, the jump from rifles and smg's to assault rfiles was a process already tried before the german stg.44, as the next logical step in weapons production. (the stg44 is not the first AR it's the first to be called that.)

Yes yes the SVT-40, AVS-36, FG-42, Federov (lol), Gewehr 43, '41 Johnson, and M1 were all around looong before, the AK-47. But it can't be denied that the STG-44 and the AK are shockingly similar: Long stoke gas-piston positioned over the barrel, triangle hooded front sight, short sight radius with the rear V-notch over the chamber area.

Well, there are differences like...the STG-44 doesn't have the ergonomics of a trashcan like the AK, field-strips with a hinge pin in the front vs the cheap lift-off-the-dust-cover of the AK, tilting VS rotating bolt.

So, not an exact copy, but still...an imitation/knockoff.

08-04-2012, 09:02 AM | Post: #40
Offline Br3msy 
(08-04-2012 08:39 AM)SpEnSAH Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  The AK-47 is renowned only for it's reliability and cheapness of production, thats why it's used by guerillas and 3rd world countries, it's cheap reliable and easy to use and clean with large quantaties in the market...

Every nation that still uses them in this point of time is poor and does not have the budget to replace them (including your beloved Russia)

100% fact, ease of maintenance read: you don't need to train your backcountry arabs/africans/FARC to use and take care of them.

(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  On another matter the AK-47 is NOT a copy of the german STG.44 whoever claims that does not know anything about these two guns and probably read it somewhere on the internet.

O RLY??

Because Kalashnikov says so? Rolleyes

(08-04-2012 06:52 AM)Br3msy Wrote:  Yes Khalasnikov had acces to the stg.44 along with every other weapon used in WW2 along with the american garand rifle and brittish sub machine guns including russian weapons of the time, the jump from rifles and smg's to assault rfiles was a process already tried before the german stg.44, as the next logical step in weapons production. (the stg44 is not the first AR it's the first to be called that.)

Yes yes the SVT-40, AVS-36, FG-42, Federov (lol), Gewehr 43, '41 Johnson, and M1 were all around looong before, the AK-47. But it can't be denied that the STG-44 and the AK are shockingly similar: Long stoke gas-piston positioned over the barrel, triangle hooded front sight, short sight radius with the rear V-notch over the chamber area.

Well, there are differences like...the STG-44 doesn't have the ergonomics of a trashcan like the AK, field-strips with a hinge pin in the front vs the cheap lift-off-the-dust-cover of the AK, tilting VS rotating bolt.

So, not an exact copy, but still...an imitation/knockoff.
Khalasnikov never stated that it is a copy of the STg.44 if you wish to make that claim with a silly smiley face you better cough up some proof
this is what wikipedia states (note that wikipedia is not always a reliable source, but nontheless it is true)

Design concept

The AK-47 is best described as a hybrid of previous rifle technology innovations: the trigger, double locking lugs and unlocking raceway of the M1 Garand/M1 carbine,[15] the safety mechanism of the John Browning designed Remington Model 8 rifle,[16] and the gas system and layout of the Sturmgewehr 44. Kalashnikov's team had access to all of these weapons and had no need to "reinvent the wheel",[17][18] though he denied that his design was based on the German Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle.[19] Kalashnikov himself observed: "A lot of Russian Army soldiers ask me how one can become a constructor, and how new weaponry is designed. These are very difficult questions. Each designer seems to have his own paths, his own successes and failures. But one thing is clear: before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good appreciation of everything that already exists in this field. I myself have had many experiences confirming this to be so."[20]

HERE READ IT AGAIN

though he denied that his design was based on the German Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle.[19] Kalashnikov himself observed: "A lot of Russian Army soldiers ask me how one can become a constructor, and how new weaponry is designed. These are very difficult questions. Each designer seems to have his own paths, his own successes and failures. But one thing is clear: before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good appreciation of everything that already exists in this field. I myself have had many experiences confirming this to be so.

Notice how I provided a source instead of making up what khalasnikov said Dodgy

In todays age of the internet making awesome up is pretty pointless since anyone with 2 minuts of their life will proove you otherwise, so let me just say, O RLY?

according to you everything is a knock off of the old hand held cannon, ofcourse he used knowledge of teh stg.44 along with several other weapons of that time, yet why aren't you claiming that the ak-47 is a copy of teh M1 garand, the only reason people still keep saying it's a copy of the stg.44 is becouse they look alike. but every AR looks alike in some way or another.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 09:08 AM by Br3msy.)