Hello There, Guest!

06-04-2012, 02:06 PM | Post: #1
Offline inbl4ck 
Hi guys
So I`m playing this game now 2 months as a recon, and I`m almost lvl 11.
Is it worth to train the mortar?
06-04-2012, 02:08 PM | Post: #2
Offline FullTwist 
It isn't... You only get +5 and +10 damage and you have to wait forever to use it twice in one round Dodgy

[Image: hTIsi.png]
06-04-2012, 07:05 PM | Post: #3
Offline SuperEdsel13 
yeah, I'd go with something like the bombs for the plane. mortar is only good on certain maps (Basra, Mashtuur, possibly Karkand)

"Everything's perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things." ~ John Frusciante
"Sometimes, you just have a head like a stale marshmallow that never made it to a stick to be roasted in a barbecue." - Flea
06-04-2012, 07:29 PM | Post: #4
Offline Heat76 
Mortar is very cool, if u place it on the right spot. Its no more the "spam and kill" mortar. I had several games with 0 points from mortar but u can kill a apc or a bunch of snipin recons. It still can be the way to win if u can handle it. But most of the games u use it ones in a game, the cooldowntimer with 1/5 points is 180sec. 3min, most of the rounds u want be able to set it a second time, even with 5/5 trainingpoints.
2 enemy soldiers killed is ok, 3 is good and 4+ its like a miracle. just try it, but only boosted... Wink

06-04-2012, 07:50 PM | Post: #5
Offline AlexD 
I put 1 point in that skill, using it 1-2 times per match, just like a little bonus.

[Image: HHANP53.jpg]
07-04-2012, 06:24 AM | Post: #6
Offline GrandUltimatum 
its nice, but i rather dedicate my points to the other half of the training branches. definitely try it though.

Main Account GrandArc
07-04-2012, 06:37 AM | Post: #7
Offline GITUP_STINKYFART 
no , the " Pink Beret Brigade " bawled about it being too much like a mortar strike