VSS Vintorez recoil
Hello There, Guest!

05-04-2012, 01:17 AM | Post: #21
Offline Falman 
I don't use boosters OR upgrades OR weapon customisations.... I can get 7000 points (as a team player).
05-04-2012, 04:26 AM | Post: #22
Offline Okisaru 
(05-04-2012 01:17 AM)Falman Wrote:  I don't use boosters OR upgrades OR weapon customisations.... I can get 7000 points (as a team player).

Hmm i think if you win with all 4 flags you get 80 credits ? SO getting 7k hmm takes some time imo.
Must be boring. Oh yea you play with a team yea good.

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1304/tumblrligvg7q14k1qgoo3p.jpg[img]
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM | Post: #23
Offline Wixx 
(04-04-2012 04:47 PM)Realist Wrote:  Honestly, VSS sux after 20dec and ithink that 99% of recons will agree with me.

Nope it doesnt i'm part of the 1 %

[Image: wixx_sig.png]
05-04-2012, 09:11 AM | Post: #24
Offline Realist 
(05-04-2012 09:01 AM)Wixx Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 04:47 PM)Realist Wrote:  Honestly, VSS sux after 20dec and ithink that 99% of recons will agree with me.

Hmmmmmm, OK i will check it when have some extra ca$$h and possibility to add attachments.

OFF TOPIC QUESTION: M24 with precision barrel is must. I use bonus magz. atm. Changeing magz to CQC ammo is good idea?;p

[Image: RsD5K.jpg]
06-04-2012, 03:30 AM | Post: #25
Offline SuperEdsel13 
VSS #rocks. Just add holosight, and maybe ammo damage boost, and you've got a *bleep*ing monster, man. Wink

"Everything's perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things." ~ John Frusciante
"Sometimes, you just have a head like a stale marshmallow that never made it to a stick to be roasted in a barbecue." - Flea
06-04-2012, 04:32 AM | Post: #26
Offline Okisaru 
I dont know where and how it rocks for you because i tryed VSS with highest mods available. No matter how much accuracy i ad on it or range its recoil spoils it all . Knowing that its a sniper rifle and default scope is x3 zoom adding M145 doesnt improve the recoil that spread your bulets alover the target. Imo where does all this nerfing based on Basra Sharqui maps ??? where u only shoot at ranges 20-50m ? Maby yeah there u can go automaic on target but again its a fkn sniper rifle and if i sit in the tower by B in dalian or on the roof its only posible to hit target with pop shots. Even then the shortcome of this gun if you use hi-power or cqc is the casket size and reserve. Oh did i mentioned its low damage ? So in the end as for secondary snipers gun its total inpractical sh*t that you cant even call a sniper rifle. Game isnt all about Basra and Sharqui maps theres maps with vehicles to and longer distances where sometimes u need to snipe a head behind the cover or a camper vehicle behind the fence on mashinegun ... Most likely you will waste your casket or if you super lucky and kill a guy in such situation you will be taken down by someone who has a full casket.
So tell me where is it so practical and what distances because i cant se it that way.

- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

06-04-2012, 05:44 AM | Post: #27
Offline Wizlawz 
VSS Recoil SUX

so does the SVUA Recoil

[Image: WR.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 05:44 AM by Wizlawz.)
06-04-2012, 06:47 AM | Post: #28
Offline Mickilla 
VSS does have potential, just not in the way most players expect. Fact of the matter is that it is very quiet, and with the right mods can deal more per hit than the typical automatics of other classes. With CQC rounds it can deal consistent 3-hit kills up close. With high-power rounds it can deal consistent 4-hit kills even at very long range. Dare you to find any AR, SMG, or LMG that can imitate this.

Still the recoil is a very real concern. But the good news is that there are things you can do about it. All of the available stocks fix this in some way or another. Sticking to short bursts and firing while crouched makes a difference too. However, you do have to treat the thing like a sniper rifle. Personally, I enjoy what some of the others have already suggested here- adding a precision barrel, high power ammo, and tactical stock. At very long range, so long as you don't stick out like sore thumb, you can just poke and prod at the enemy and they'll have a very hard time finding where the shots are coming from.

[Image: uniform5w.jpg]
06-04-2012, 08:36 AM | Post: #29
Offline Okisaru 
(06-04-2012 06:47 AM)Mickilla Wrote:  VSS does have potential, just not in the way most players expect. Fact of the matter is that it is very quiet, and with the right mods can deal more per hit than the typical automatics of other classes. With CQC rounds it can deal consistent 3-hit kills up close. With high-power rounds it can deal consistent 4-hit kills even at very long range. Dare you to find any AR, SMG, or LMG that can imitate this.

Still the recoil is a very real concern. But the good news is that there are things you can do about it. All of the available stocks fix this in some way or another. Sticking to short bursts and firing while crouched makes a difference too. However, you do have to treat the thing like a sniper rifle. Personally, I enjoy what some of the others have already suggested here- adding a precision barrel, high power ammo, and tactical stock. At very long range, so long as you don't stick out like sore thumb, you can just poke and prod at the enemy and they'll have a very hard time finding where the shots are coming from.

Mate plz come down to earth and put some vids or screenies with upgrades you are talking about . I have bought all Recon weapons except shotguns - bought just leet usas. I have tryed all highest available upgrades inisde out and i can tell you that theres no better weapon as only M95 , L96A1 and lastly m24.
When i started playing this game i began of Recon. Leveld up a bit then bought VSS because i thought it will give me tactical advantage being silent. What a big disapointment. Then i began buying one after another and endedup having elite usas instead as a secondary rifle.
Above mentioned sniper rifles are bolt action and obviously slow on firerate compared to semi/auto ones. If it wasnt nerfed recoil that so called 'balanced' the game i would be running around with auto ones.
I have tryed for a whole week to run with VSS and SVU changing theyr customisation , tryed to get used to them - will never again waist time like that. Always got shot because i was reloading. If theres no ammo drops thats even wors.
Now since i stoped doing scouting and long range with M95 and using usas for cqc if i was taking flags i only use m95 with L96A1. Time to time strugle on ammo but using extra mags is overal better than no sence making damage ammo. Head is 1 hit body is still 2.
People who played before the game got broken and got Elite VSS (VSS+3) sayd it was a very deadly weapon. No surprise there rly ... Im seing same story with usas... Whats next on nerf list , MP5 ?
And finaly IF you take a real life weapon it meens you take it with its ful idea and purpose and characteristics. Take its real life effective range , bulet drop , firepower/rate and so on and scale it down 2 or 4 times to adapt to game ranges and make it to all weapons. Now wouldnt that be a great game ?! But no ! There are forums and children expresing theyr feelings .. sorry Ideas on whats gota be what and trols trols trols til game gets nerfed. Comunity needs yeah ...
So VSS - show me a vid on how to use it efectively as of its so freaking good.

06-04-2012, 10:04 AM | Post: #30
Offline Realist 
(06-04-2012 08:36 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  Mate plz come down to earth theres no better weapon as only m24.

Fix'd. M95 sux. And every half-skilled rusher will tell you that. Except huge damage this rifle can't afford anthing good. Low ammo, slowest ROF of all bolt action rifles. In fact it's perfect for campers. Conclusion - good luck sitting on roof and camping all the time.

06-04-2012, 10:47 AM | Post: #31
Offline Okisaru 
(06-04-2012 10:04 AM)Realist Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 08:36 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  Mate plz come down to earth theres no better weapon as only m24.

Fix'd. M95 sux. And every half-skilled rusher will tell you that. Except huge damage this rifle can't afford anthing good. Low ammo, slowest ROF of all bolt action rifles. In fact it's perfect for campers. Conclusion - good luck sitting on roof and camping all the time.

Yeah right there man , right there ! You just showed that you got no skil with recon clas at all !
Do you even know what sniper is and what hes ment to do ? Why do you think he has that advanced spoting that can reveal upto 5 targets cloce by ? Or he can se healt status and class of the enemy ? Radar scan and most importantly sensor ... Im sure you could figure that out if you would do team game but then again im not sure you would use it right . Oh did i mentioned that training perk of invisibility to radar scan ? Gun n run ... yeah i did that with usas when noone was taking flags and sat on my sensor to se whose comming and spamed radar to move from spot to spot but thats not the whole potential of this class contributing for yourteam !
M95 is best in many ways than m24: zoom is higher , more power , less bullet drop and espetialy you can kill an NME before it even sees you ! +6 ammo clip gives you 10 per clip and 30 total. High power ammo is userles for bolt action snipers because its still 1 hit head and 2 hit body. Automatic ,if you chose power ammo, wil simply lack on bullets all the time and add magnificant recoil here to.
RLy doing gun n run is just plain selfish and loner game.
Slow bolt action . It has no efect for me. Now having m95 and L95A1 as a companion and leet 1911 in snipers nest i can help my team MORE than you could help doing gun n runs aswell as do more damage on a way bigger areas and faster ! Again everyone plays it different but i chose the way that sniper is for. Lets take Dalian : teams rushing to D and B and C your on gun n run hmmm definetly cant be in 3 places at once can you ? Snipers nest i can help min 2 and completely cover 1 with sensor (B or partly D) and cover C with fire taking out Campers. Snipers job as a priority take out important object that can do devastating damage to your teams progress. No its not taking tanks out its Tow , AA guns . They are also the easiest targets following vehicle mashineguns then pilots. Where does here fit that gun n run ? Oh the spotting also if u cant reach with your sensor drop 1-5 targets with one spotting. Aswell as taking out engies for your teams vehicles or medic so he wont drop a flare somewhere to defend the flag or revive the falen ones. List can be very long of snipers job ! Play it right ! Dont be selfish with gun n runs !
Or just what ever then ...
Had to edit to add : also tag the tanks and helis and rly any vehicle that is inbound to flag where your team mates are and probably even unaware its moving there or flanking them. If you use recon right you might be as that bloke who waves in front of the orchestra ( in not english and dont know how to call him Tongue) and turn the battles round .
You can advance with a team to . Depends a lot from a map. But your priority is to be eyes for your team ! Mashtuur , Dalian , Dragon valey is absolute heaven atleast for me with recon. I can take position and cover suroundings. Healt may be a concernt time to time or ammo but if theres a Black hawk team flying around or you doing a team work , suplies can be requested and droped providing you took out AA campers and spoted nme helis.
Oh and the air strikes to. Love those. Sniper on each flag on the reach of strike ... can become very hard for nme to take it with your interference...
Post is getting to long sr....
About the CAMPING - cmaping is standing your ground , holding the position you are in because like any war if you dont hold a position you simply not there got nothing to fight for. Defending a flag is same camping or holding a position. Can people stop being noobs and spill the trash like this all the time ?
AND lastly , when you quote someone dont edit what that person sayd to make it out of context !

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 11:20 AM by Okisaru.)
06-04-2012, 11:03 AM | Post: #32
Offline Realist 
I didn't even read whole wall of text because you're really funny. M24 - rate of fire 1.8 sec, Mo95 - 3 sec. And why you tell me about training perks? I know that all since closed beta before you even heard about this project. MANY times dueling with M95 i hitted such camper twice while he tried to aim correctly. Sometimes speed>precision in hot situations. Zoom is higher. Pf, so what? Rushing with M24 is not long range sniping. And you accuse me of 'hit n run' style without teamwork? Dude, you're lost somwhere and talking nonsences. Capping flag, spotting and killing CERTAIN PLAYERS IN CROWD is the objective of all recons. So in logic way - why the hell i need uber slow bolt action rifle? In that 3 seconds between bullets those 2 guys left can ran to me and stab 5 times. Show me how you play with your M95 as teamplayer and doing all the stuff you wrote. Waiting for video.

EDIT:
You misslead the class. It's not Sniper but Recon google definition of that and you understand what i mean. And however you argue how M95 is so pro, comparing effectivness these two rifles (M24-M95) M24 wins, it force to move and play than sit and shoot. There is no way that you can convince veterans of this game to M95 (except few) in one certain and most important detail - IT'S DAMN SLOW. And yeah, bolt action rifles sometimes need cqc/high power ammo, if you don't know why change class cuz you have no idea about character you play.

Also by talking some crap like you did, newbies in this game think 'oh my god he's so good', later we see stupid threads like "OMG SNIPER is so noobish, gaining 900points in whole game, this is unplayable".

EDIT2:
"I can take position and cover suroundings" - camping. And you have to admit that.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 11:16 AM by Realist.)
06-04-2012, 11:57 AM | Post: #33
Offline Okisaru 
(06-04-2012 11:03 AM)Realist Wrote:  I didn't even read whole wall of text because you're really funny. M24 - rate of fire 1.8 sec, Mo95 - 3 sec. And why you tell me about training perks? I know that all since closed beta before you even heard about this project. MANY times dueling with M95 i hitted such camper twice while he tried to aim correctly. Sometimes speed>precision in hot situations. Zoom is higher. Pf, so what? Rushing with M24 is not long range sniping. And you accuse me of 'hit n run' style without teamwork? Dude, you're lost somwhere and talking nonsences. Capping flag, spotting and killing CERTAIN PLAYERS IN CROWD is the objective of all recons. So in logic way - why the hell i need uber slow bolt action rifle? In that 3 seconds between bullets those 2 guys left can ran to me and stab 5 times. Show me how you play with your M95 as teamplayer and doing all the stuff you wrote. Waiting for video.

EDIT:
You misslead the class. It's not Sniper but Recon google definition of that and you understand what i mean. And however you argue how M95 is so pro, comparing effectivness these two rifles (M24-M95) M24 wins, it force to move and play than sit and shoot. There is no way that you can convince veterans of this game to M95 (except few) in one certain and most important detail - IT'S DAMN SLOW. And yeah, bolt action rifles sometimes need cqc/high power ammo, if you don't know why change class cuz you have no idea about character you play.

Also by talking some crap like you did, newbies in this game think 'oh my god he's so good', later we see stupid threads like "OMG SNIPER is so noobish, gaining 900points in whole game, this is unplayable".

EDIT2:
"I can take position and cover suroundings" - camping. And you have to admit that.

Lol i see where this is going Boy. Camping is for noobs right ? Il leave it there because id slap you in the face. Your whole post is aboub negativity of holding a position. We all play different yes.
And you have a choice of weapons to suit your needs. I also dont need lectures from you on what word meens what.If a class is carying sniper rifle - its a sniper class.
I wasnt here since beta and im glad i didnt waste time waiting for things that game has to offer now, no disrespect to those who helped to develop game .
Traning perks ? Because they are important and fullfil the recon class and i wanted to reming of them to you.
Rate of fire : idk about you but if i got hit from a sniper i will not come out for him again to kill me. I will change the side of my position or simply relocate to other.
Good position is where player cant come and stab you . Dont foget the mines you have to. Sensor can be used for to secure you spot to.
Zoom is higher , PF so what ? I will zoom on your ass and kill you before you can eve come closer with your m24 zoom to see me. Or spot or ask my team to kill you.
Slow bolt action ? Whats the use for me of fast action like m24 where it already has disadvantage of zoom when most of my shots will proly land around the moving target of me failing to properly adust the path of the bullet and also when i cary L95A1 for faster scoping ( i beleave more bullets to).
Ammo : i played with both cqc hi-power. Diference may be when you hit a guy in the head with 110hp and he lives with 1-5 hp. Depends on distance. Or if you lookout just for wounded targets and do body shots you may win faster with high power ammo. Overal in practice - ammo count makes a difference. No wonder you complain about ammo capacity on M95 ...
Video: i will not be making any . I play on ASPIRE 5920G neither i have enough proccessing power or HDD capacity. My job makes me travel around to and i cant be draging PC around but laptop.
Clases : recon 25 , engi 25 . assault 20 , medic 15. All classes i have extra 10 traning points and all primary rifles , most of pistols and few shotguns. Plz dont make a joke of yourself with such remarks. I understand you played longer and saw more but frankly im glad i didnt get ripped of on weapons like you probably did.
And the last thing you sayd about sniper i didnt quit understood. I nver started any thread on sniper being bad or posted towards it. I do not complain of my scores when i snipe average 30/0. Mostly who complains are posibly people like you saying camper , haxor , m95 noob boosted strike and mines noob so on. Best is when i snipe the pilot - chat flames all the time HAX hax ban him.
Btw this thread is about VSS. Its my fault with long posts but i got a lot to say .

06-04-2012, 12:19 PM | Post: #34
Offline BuckTester 
(05-04-2012 09:11 AM)Realist Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 09:01 AM)Wixx Wrote:  

Hmmmmmm, OK i will check it when have some extra ca$$h and possibility to add attachments.

OFF TOPIC QUESTION: M24 with precision barrel is must. I use bonus magz. atm. Changeing magz to CQC ammo is good idea?;p

I wouldn't go for CQC ammo on the M24, I'd much rather have more amunition. I did a rather funny experiment once though, I have the M95+3 and with CQC ammo you can 1-shot on body-shots on close range.

(06-04-2012 04:32 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  I dont know where and how it rocks for you because i tryed VSS with highest mods available.
First question I have to ask is this: What are you talking about when you say "highest mods"?

If you're referring to the store-descriptions, your choices are based on a very misleading information.

(06-04-2012 04:32 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  No matter how much accuracy i ad on it or range its recoil spoils it all . Knowing that its a sniper rifle and default scope is x3 zoom adding M145 doesnt improve the recoil that spread your bulets alover the target.
Yes, it is classified as a sniper-rifle however if you think you can use it the same way as any of the bolt-action sniper rifles you're terribly wrong. You should be using it more like an assault rifle to be effective with it. I agree with your assessment that adding a M145 doesn't do much good, however add the holo-sight (to remove the zoom) and you will have an entirely new gameplay with it.

(06-04-2012 04:32 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  Imo where does all this nerfing based on Basra Sharqui maps ??? where u only shoot at ranges 20-50m ? Maby yeah there u can go automaic on target but again its a fkn sniper rifle and if i sit in the tower by B in dalian or on the roof its only posible to hit target with pop shots. Even then the shortcome of this gun if you use hi-power or cqc is the casket size and reserve. Oh did i mentioned its low damage ? So in the end as for secondary snipers gun its total inpractical sh*t that you cant even call a sniper rifle. Game isnt all about Basra and Sharqui maps theres maps with vehicles to and longer distances where sometimes u need to snipe a head behind the cover or a camper vehicle behind the fence on mashinegun ... Most likely you will waste your casket or if you super lucky and kill a guy in such situation you will be taken down by someone who has a full casket.
So tell me where is it so practical and what distances because i cant se it that way.
Practical distance for the VSS in my opinion: 0-75m

(06-04-2012 06:47 AM)Mickilla Wrote:  With CQC rounds it can deal consistent 3-hit kills up close. With high-power rounds it can deal consistent 4-hit kills even at very long range. Dare you to find any AR, SMG, or LMG that can imitate this.
I agree!

(06-04-2012 08:36 AM)Okisaru Wrote:  And finaly IF you take a real life weapon it meens you take it with its ful idea and purpose and characteristics. Take its real life effective range , bulet drop , firepower/rate and so on and scale it down 2 or 4 times to adapt to game ranges and make it to all weapons. Now wouldnt that be a great game ?! But no ! There are forums and children expresing theyr feelings .. sorry Ideas on whats gota be what and trols trols trols til game gets nerfed. Comunity needs yeah ...
So VSS - show me a vid on how to use it efectively as of its so freaking good.
Comparing weapons in a game to real life is a major fail right from the start. Weapons needs to be balanced with the game environment. How they actually perform in the real world is less of a concern.

(06-04-2012 11:03 AM)Realist Wrote:  MANY times dueling with M95 i hitted such camper twice while he tried to aim correctly. Sometimes speed>precision in hot situations.
I agree, unless my enemy is a really good sniper, able to always land headshots (or at least be consistent), I will kill him first using any of the other bolt-action sniper-rifles.

(06-04-2012 11:03 AM)Realist Wrote:  Capping flag, spotting and killing CERTAIN PLAYERS IN CROWD is the objective of all recons.
I agree, the M95 is sub-par on any range other than the most extreme long ranges.

(06-04-2012 11:03 AM)Realist Wrote:  You misslead the class. It's not Sniper but Recon google definition of that and you understand what i mean.
I have to agree again, while the Recon class is the class most suited for sniping, that is not the only function of the class.

(06-04-2012 11:03 AM)Realist Wrote:  And yeah, bolt action rifles sometimes need cqc/high power ammo, if you don't know why change class cuz you have no idea about character you play.
GOL is one weapon that NEEDS Hi-power ammo to be able to do the job effectively on any range farther than 85m.

TL,DR: The VSS will outgun most assault rifles or LMG's if used properly.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 12:23 PM by BuckTester.)
06-04-2012, 12:24 PM | Post: #35
Offline Realist 
I'm saying that camper is useles for team. For me more interesting is pleasure from game experience than sitting and counting frags, i hold kdr like 2.5 and i dont care about it. Sitting in one place is dumb, maybe u play with some low rank players that when got hit from recon stand and looking around. I used to play with clans like MH, FTU, TDS, there aren't any campers all plays agrresivley. I never use word "noob" or accusing someone for hax (ggc stream 4eva <3). More likely i prefer word "newbie" that has totally different meaning.
And please don't say how many soldiers and on what rank you have, making 25 rank can do all dumbass, just need to sit at PC and shoot. Although CAMPER < RUSHER. You wont hit my back while sitting in one place ; ) Now cut of this discussion cuz it's pointless spam.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 12:28 PM by Realist.)
06-04-2012, 12:27 PM | Post: #36
Offline Realist 
(06-04-2012 12:19 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  GOL is one weapon that NEEDS Hi-power ammo to be able to do the job effectively on any range farther than 85m.

Sadly M24 too. Sometimes (without bonus dmg from ammo) I hit headshot for 103-105 on 150+ range, so M24 and GOL.

06-04-2012, 12:46 PM | Post: #37
Offline BuckTester 
(06-04-2012 12:27 PM)Realist Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 12:19 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  GOL is one weapon that NEEDS Hi-power ammo to be able to do the job effectively on any range farther than 85m.

Sadly M24 too. Sometimes (without bonus dmg from ammo) I hit headshot for 103-105 on 150+ range, so M24 and GOL.
Yeah, if the target has increased HP but on any normal target, all the bolt-action rifles except GOL has sufficient damage.

06-04-2012, 12:50 PM | Post: #38
Offline Realist 
(06-04-2012 12:46 PM)BuckRaven Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 12:27 PM)Realist Wrote:  

Yeah, if the target has increased HP but on any normal target, all the bolt-action rifles except GOL has sufficient damage.

On 20+ rank almost everyone has increased hpTongue

06-04-2012, 01:19 PM | Post: #39
Offline Okisaru 
@ BuckRaven VSS top mods i used :
Precision barrel +5 acc
Hi-power ammo +3 / viper mags (ammo +3 , damage +3)
Stabilised stock +4 acc
=======
Stand-off barrel +5 range / predator barrel +3range +3 acc
Hi-power / cqc / viper mags
stabilised stock

First set i mainly tried for long ranges , second - orientated for cqc.
Scopes - M145 makes your bulet spread more visible and harder to control same as oroginal scope. when i used VSS in pair with SVU i found that holosight is better for VSS and m145 for SVU.
Overall it was not practical for me to use it perhapes of my game stile. I play as a sniper and i avoid contact at all times. I got myself a usas instead to defend myself if someone manages to come cloce. Mid to longer distance for faster rate i used elite 1911 . Usas was a good weapon for cqc or if i am taking flag i drop a sencor and wait for nme to come and spray it.
Real life weapons in game looks to me like they have to provide same abilities. Like usas for theyr power. And its all thanks to felows that use them for gun and run make people complain for getting shot to many times and to fast leading to a nerf.
@Realist
My game comes from ARMA , ARMA 2 where rushing is all other fancy games and you miss the whole point of team cooperation. Yes you can rush frough nme and by your presence at a flag push them out. Dont forget that when you shoot - iron sight you slow down or take a cover or just run , from long range i can easily 1 hit 2 hit 3-4 hit you if u heal and you wont even be aware im on you till you se the tracer. If im close enough i will send an air strike on your rush and rush in myself to plant mines in your way or knife you or blast you with a shotgun if i please when you take cover. Most likely if you play against my fiends you will be blasted with anti vehicle mine that felow engi placed on ground or a wall and smwn droped a dead mans triger , shot the mine , droped nade , airbursted or me sniped to triger it or a whole chain of them. I will know where your medic droped flare and where you all come from. Your rushing is leaving flags behind and moving to a next one. I like to fight for what team achieves and hold it. If im on rooftops or buiding you aim higher and u cant see whats around you. so on so on so on
K/D ratio is just an egsample not a priority. My priority is to win with 4 flags and gain most game credits i can to support other classes i play.
What clans you played , how agresive your game was/is/will be ,always gets you kiled more meening you advance less than all seing camper with surprice atack and distance advantage. But thats just for a sniper. I love Engi and his MP5 and rex pistol. His explosive department has no shortcommings either. And i gun n run with him. Assault and medic is more snooping around with suplies , or blowing cloce targets or suppoerting with covering fire.
Lastly : i didnt say hit your back its auto filter eddit for a55 .
You take camping as a global thing like all classes, no its just for snipers. And sometimes camper knows more whats going on in the area than just rushed in team and also doesnt have to shoot at first target he sees to conceill his possition. Recons party invisible perk helps to.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 01:26 PM by Okisaru.)
06-04-2012, 01:43 PM | Post: #40
Offline BuckTester 
(06-04-2012 01:19 PM)Okisaru Wrote:  @ BuckRaven VSS top mods i used :
Precision barrel +5 acc
Hi-power ammo +3 / viper mags (ammo +3 , damage +3)
Stabilised stock +4 acc
=======
Stand-off barrel +5 range / predator barrel +3range +3 acc
Hi-power / cqc / viper mags
stabilised stock
As I said, the in-game stats are pointless unless you know what they actually do.

(06-04-2012 01:19 PM)Okisaru Wrote:  First set i mainly tried for long ranges , second - orientated for cqc.
Scopes - M145 makes your bulet spread more visible and harder to control same as oroginal scope. when i used VSS in pair with SVU i found that holosight is better for VSS and m145 for SVU.
Overall it was not practical for me to use it perhapes of my game stile. I play as a sniper and i avoid contact at all times. I got myself a usas instead to defend myself if someone manages to come cloce. Mid to longer distance for faster rate i used elite 1911 . Usas was a good weapon for cqc or if i am taking flag i drop a sencor and wait for nme to come and spray it.
VSS is a close-/mid-range weapon, not a long range weapon, both in-game and in real life. It actually fires the same ammunition as the 9A-91 SMG.

(06-04-2012 01:19 PM)Okisaru Wrote:  Real life weapons in game looks to me like they have to provide same abilities. Like usas for theyr power. And its all thanks to felows that use them for gun and run make people complain for getting shot to many times and to fast leading to a nerf.
Yes, the weapons are based on real life weapons but there isn't a single weapon in this game which performs exactly the way real life weapons do so making those comparisons is pointless.