Hello There, Guest!

28-01-2013, 10:52 AM | Post: #2141
Offline HomeSen 
(26-01-2013 11:50 AM)Undeathmen90 Wrote:  I am kicked at official servers and there stnds Punkbuster(AIMBOT) but i havent hacked at ANY time and i also havent any hacks at my PC please help me i wont lose account with famas and mg36

Please attach your pbcl.log, as described in post. But since PB detected an AIMBOT on your system, I see no real reason to even try "fixing" it Wink

(26-01-2013 02:10 PM)oX=IMPERIUS=Xo Wrote:  In game it says: PB IMPORTANT: Losing Key Packets 9005 or something like that.

As Jihad wrote above: Turn down your in-game graphics settings, and all should be fine.

(26-01-2013 02:17 PM)1453(TR) Wrote:  Help me pls
PM important: restriction : corrupted file/memory [80596]

[...]

Your soldier 1453(TR) is on the PBBans banlist due to a MD5 Cheat File Match. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here

(26-01-2013 02:29 PM)pbcl.log by WeeW Wrote:  [01.26.2013 15:19:39] O/S Exception Notice

Please update your chipset drivers by downloading and installing the latest drivers from the according vendor's website. Afterwards, reboot your system, in case the driver installer doesn't do it automatically.

(26-01-2013 08:09 PM)DAGILIN_AMK Wrote:  GGC Stream DAGILIN_AMK c2 a1.....

--- Kicked by punkbuster

Your soldier DAGILIN_AMK is on the PBBans banlist due to a VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, [urlhttp://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=12&guid=3ea33f6c49e59af6ef568dd7ce052c40]click here[/url] and read the "Appeal Information" section.

(26-01-2013 08:57 PM)AssaulterisLT Wrote:  Its just kicking me, i know like 3 or 4 friends which are kicked from game by the same thing, they sometimes get kicks, but i got it all the time, just what i can do to make it not kick me from the game?

Your soldier AssaulterisLT is on the GGC banlist due to Violation (AIMBOT) #50729. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here

(27-01-2013 12:05 AM)CarlosGomes Wrote:  What? So that means if that I have a simple red cross in the middle of the map I am a cheater?
OMG :O
That doesnt have much loggic.

Carlos G

This red cross is a clear evidence of the presence of an AIMBOT.

Your soldier CarlosGomes3 is on the GGC banlist due to screenshot proof. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here
Your soldier VtecV is on the GGC banlist due to screenshot proof. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here
Your soldier vvax is on the PBBans banlist due to a VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here and read the "Appeal Information" section.
Your soldier testtooo is on the PBBans banlist due to a VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here and read the "Appeal Information" section.
That soldier is also on the GGC banlist due to Violation (AIMBOT) #50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here

(27-01-2013 06:50 AM)NightHunterJ Wrote:  punkbuster

That is the wrong file. Please attach the pbcl.log located at:
Code:
C:\Users\Paulo Jefferson\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\BFP4F\pb\

(27-01-2013 11:59 AM)DieLpLappen_Luca Wrote:  Hallo,
Wenn ich in ein Server rein gehe werde ich immer gekickt schicke dir in dieser Mail und in der Nächsten den Inhalt von den Zwei Datein hoffe du kannst mir helf Big Grin

\Windows\System32\logfiles\punkbuster/PnkBstrA

[...]

Please post in English.
Also, please read post #1 and attach the correct log file.
Your soldier IHRSEIDLOOSER aka. DieLpLappen_Luca is on the GGC banlist due to Violation (AIMBOT) #50729. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here
That soldier is also on the PBBands banlist for the same reason. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here and read the "Appeal Information" section.

(28-01-2013 12:46 AM)gdwkiller Wrote:  punk buster keeps kkicking me on

Please attach your pbcl.log as described in post #1.
28-01-2013, 01:05 PM | Post: #2142
Offline 13CarlosGomes37: 
(28-01-2013 10:52 AM)HomeSen Wrote:  [...]

(27-01-2013 12:05 AM)CarlosGomes Wrote:  What? So that means if that I have a simple red cross in the middle of the map I am a cheater?
OMG :O
That doesnt have much loggic.

Carlos G

This red cross is a clear evidence of the presence of an AIMBOT.

Your soldier CarlosGomes3 is on the GGC banlist due to screenshot proof. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here
Your soldier VtecV is on the GGC banlist due to screenshot proof. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here
Your soldier vvax is on the PBBans banlist due to a VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here and read the "Appeal Information" section.
Your soldier testtooo is on the PBBans banlist due to a VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here and read the "Appeal Information" section.
That soldier is also on the GGC banlist due to Violation (AIMBOT) #50607. If you want to discuss the matter and appeal the ban, click here

[...]

I'm not VVax, Testoo or any other guy in that list.
I've just used a simple red cross. I havent used any kind of Aimbot, Radar or ESP cheat...

Carlos G

Moderator HomeSen edit: Please do NOT quote "multi-replies", but only those parts that you want to refer to, since it would otherwise just create clutter.
28-01-2013, 01:13 PM | Post: #2143
Offline 13CarlosGomes37: 
I've created another account but in this one I'm not gonna spend any money or use "Crosses".
So what is going to happen to my Banned Acc, and the money I've spent on it??

Carlos G
28-01-2013, 01:14 PM | Post: #2144
Offline 13CarlosGomes37: 
Moderator HomeSen edit: Please do NOT quote "multi-replies", but only those parts that you want to refer to, since it would otherwise just create clutter.
[/quote]

Sorry

Carlos G
28-01-2013, 01:16 PM | Post: #2145
Offline HomeSen 
(28-01-2013 01:05 PM)13CarlosGomes37: Wrote:  I'm not VVax, Testoo or any other guy in that list.
I've just used a simple red cross. I havent used any kind of Aimbot, Radar or ESP cheat...

Carlos G

All these soldiers' GUIDs were in your pbcl.log, thus it's only normal to assume that those are yours Wink
Even if the red crosshair was not the result of any (public) cheat, you are not allowed to modify the game in any way.

Also, CarlosGomes3 is definitely a soldier on your (other) account Wink

(28-01-2013 01:13 PM)13CarlosGomes37: Wrote:  I've created another account but in this one I'm not gonna spend any money or use "Crosses".
So what is going to happen to my Banned Acc, and the money I've spent on it??

Carlos G

As far as I can see, the other 3 soldiers on that account aren't banned (yet) Wink
A GGC-ban always only affects the actually banned soldiers. All other soldiers on the same account can still play normally (granted that you removed your "mod").

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

28-01-2013, 01:18 PM | Post: #2146
Offline 13CarlosGomes37: 
Yeah, my soldiers are Carlosgomes, Carlosgomes2, Carlosgomes3 and Carlosgomes4.
And these account...
So now what is going to happen to my previous account and the money I've spent there?

Carlos G
28-01-2013, 01:21 PM | Post: #2147
Offline 13CarlosGomes37: 
Sorry for double posting. But that means that I can play with all my soldiers except Carlosgomes3?
If yes that would be great Big Grin

Carlos G
28-01-2013, 01:26 PM | Post: #2148
Online RIC0H 
(28-01-2013 01:18 PM)13CarlosGomes37: Wrote:  So now what is going to happen to my previous account and the money I've spent there?

Well the soldier is going to remain banned and the money you spent on it will remain on it.
You can still use this soldier/account on those EA servers Wink

28-01-2013, 01:27 PM | Post: #2149
Offline CarlosGomes 
(28-01-2013 01:26 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 01:18 PM)13CarlosGomes37: Wrote:  So now what is going to happen to my previous account and the money I've spent there?

Well the soldier is going to remain banned and the money you spent on it will remain on it.
You can still use this soldier/account on those EA servers Wink

Haven't wunderstood. "Those Ea servers" what do u mean with it? That I can play it my banned soldier, since that I play withouth the crosses and in EA official Servers?

Carlos G

Why fail, when u can make other ones fail?
28-01-2013, 01:31 PM | Post: #2150
Online RIC0H 
(28-01-2013 01:27 PM)CarlosGomes Wrote:  Haven't wunderstood. "Those Ea servers" what do u mean with it? That I can play it my banned soldier, since that I play withouth the crosses and in EA official Servers?

Carlos G

That is correct, you can still play on the EA official Servers and the servers that choose not to stream to GGC.
The ban on you soldier is only enforced on servers that stream to GGC.
(which is currently 136 servers on BFP4F)

28-01-2013, 01:43 PM | Post: #2151
Offline CarlosGomes 
(28-01-2013 01:31 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 01:27 PM)CarlosGomes Wrote:  Haven't wunderstood. "Those Ea servers" what do u mean with it? That I can play it my banned soldier, since that I play withouth the crosses and in EA official Servers?

Carlos G

That is correct, you can still play on the EA official Servers and the servers that choose not to stream to GGC.

Can u please see if I'm banned by PB.
Because I dont know where to go to see that Tongue

Carlos G

28-01-2013, 02:12 PM | Post: #2152
Offline CarlosGomes 
(28-01-2013 01:31 PM)RIC0H Wrote:  

Carlos G

Thank you. I can now play with my banned soldier Big Grin
Just need to not play with Crosses xDD

Carlos G

28-01-2013, 02:26 PM | Post: #2153
Offline [TAF]Shady313 
Wtf..this update of punkbuster should give cheaters a hard time but not regular players.

So now to my problem, i cant use any soldier becuse i get kicked all the time and i rearly see for what but i have seen this message

Ignoring quiers 90006 Punkbuster someting, wtf is that. I have trying chnge settings but it doesnt help and im no computer geek and have limited knowlege in all this stuff.

[Image: 9to9.png]
28-01-2013, 02:30 PM | Post: #2154
Offline HomeSen 
(28-01-2013 02:26 PM)[TAF]Shady313 Wrote:  Wtf..this update of punkbuster should give cheaters a hard time but not regular players.

So now to my problem, i cant use any soldier becuse i get kicked all the time and i rearly see for what but i have seen this message

Ignoring quiers 90006 Punkbuster someting, wtf is that. I have trying chnge settings but it doesnt help and im no computer geek and have limited knowlege in all this stuff.

Well, if you attached your pbcl.log (as described in post #1), you/we would see that it also shows a flood of "O/S Exception Notice". This can be solved by updating your chipset drivers (consult your mainboard's or laptop's manual, to find out what chipset you have). After you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from your chipset vendor's website, make sure to reboot your system.

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

28-01-2013, 02:57 PM | Post: #2155
Offline [TAF]Shady313 
is it this you talk about..soon i can take a sneak peek in to nasa with my awsome skills xD Na i hope its right.

I could not send the whole one..it says its to big but you are right this exeption notice go on forever in the log

Attached File(s)
.txt  Pbcl.txt (Size: 706 bytes / Downloads: 4)

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 02:58 PM by [TAF]Shady313.)
28-01-2013, 03:34 PM | Post: #2156
Offline HomeSen 
Jupp. And as I wrote, update your chipset drivers by downloadig the latest driver from the according vendor's website. Afterwards, reboot your system.

28-01-2013, 05:49 PM | Post: #2157
Offline oX=IMPERIUS=Xo 
(26-01-2013 02:10 PM)oX=IMPERIUS=Xo Wrote:  In game it says: PB IMPORTANT: Losing Key Packets 9005 or something like that.

As Jihad wrote above: Turn down your in-game graphics settings, and all should be fine.

but, it had the graphics setted to high all the time and i tryed it with low but it didn't help. what kind of game is this if so many ppl have problems with it?
28-01-2013, 10:16 PM | Post: #2158
Offline [TAF]Shady313 
Just wanted to say that it worked..thanks for the help, realy..thanks

29-01-2013, 09:22 AM | Post: #2159
Offline HomeSen 
(28-01-2013 05:49 PM)oX=IMPERIUS=Xo Wrote:  but, it had the graphics setted to high all the time and i tryed it with low but it didn't help. what kind of game is this if so many ppl have problems with it?

Please attach your pbcl.log, as described in post #1. The one that you posted earlier was the wrong one. You can find the correct pbcl.log at:
Code:
C:\Users\Crt\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\BFP4F\pb\

29-01-2013, 10:46 AM | Post: #2160
Offline [REC]Joessie[NL] 
Punkbuster
only banned on my account [MED]Joessie[NL] never cheated in my life, other accounts are still available though (._. ) please help me. Kind regards, Joessie

Attached File(s)
.log  pbcl.log (Size: 498.56 KB / Downloads: 4)