Hello There, Guest!

24-03-2012, 04:41 PM | Post: #1
Offline PinkPoseidon 
Heya, Ive search through the forum, but I cant find any valid solution. The error is getting worse, as its happening all the time now, and for a longer period of time atm. At the beginning I could game but now I cant, and reinstall doesnt help. Anybody found any solution?
I run with windows 7 64bit if thats of any help Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 04:43 PM by PinkPoseidon.)
24-03-2012, 06:16 PM | Post: #2
Offline PETRY 
I only have this error sometimes, when I lost internet connection, when the game is running

25-03-2012, 11:53 AM | Post: #3
Offline firstpirate1 
peerblock cause this error as well.
25-03-2012, 07:32 PM | Post: #4
Offline PinkPoseidon 
(25-03-2012 11:53 AM)firstpirate Wrote:  peerblock cause this error as well.

I've tried uninstalling it. but still nothing, hm. the framework 3.5 sp1 made it work like a charm yesterday, but same thing again today, though same options intact. a loose connection likely.? Dodgy
14-05-2012, 11:06 AM | Post: #5
Offline G4M1NG_N1NJ4 
(25-03-2012 11:53 AM)firstpirate Wrote:  peerblock cause this error as well.

Peerblock IS the problem! there is a fix for this however.
Follow this link and add the Update URL to the List Manager in Peerblock. That will allow Battlefield P4F to connect through Peerblock.

http://www.iblocklist.com/list.php?list=...eformat=gz

Thanks for mentioning that Peerblock was the problem firstpirate. I was really worried about this connection loss.
14-05-2012, 12:19 PM | Post: #6
Offline bambobam 
wat do i do with peerblock?
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 12:22 PM by bambobam.)
12-06-2012, 01:23 PM | Post: #7
Offline G4M1NG_N1NJ4 
(14-05-2012 12:19 PM)bambobam Wrote:  wat do i do with peerblock?

OK, ill try to explain this as simply as possible.

Ahem!

Open PeerBlock so your looking at the main window. Click the button that says 'List Manager' which brings up another window, from there click 'Add'. A window will open up that has three sections:
-Description
In the Description section, type in any name you want for your Allowlist, i used 'EA Allow'. In the Location section, check the checkbox that says 'Add URL:' and the the text box next to it, put in this URL "http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=electronicarts&fileformat=p2p&archiveformat=gz". And finally in the Type section, check the checkbox that says 'Allow'. It is IMPORTANT that you check this checkbox because if its checked on 'Block', it will block all communication with EA and your PC. Finally click OK and then close the List Manager Window.

Let PeerBlock update and your done.
Enjoy! Big Grin