Hello There, Guest!

20-03-2012, 01:47 AM | Post: #1
Offline Chronox. 
Hi all i would like to introduce you guys: RED Clan !

We are a friendly community that is looking for nice gamers all over the globe to share good gaming moments with us !

OUR HISTORY !

Quote:RED Clan began back in the SOF2 days. We were with a clan called [NMC] (Noble Man's Computing now known as "NO MERCY CLAN"). It was a very large SOF2 commuiity.
You had to have skill to join (stats had to be over 65% accuracy, K/D, etc).
As a result of many requests to join, the founder decided to divide the clan into three (with specific game types played):
NMC Originals (TDM/DM), NMC RED (DM) and NMC GREEN (CTF). Alec UK, who later became the founder of this clan, was chosen to be the clan leader of all three groups.

Eventually the NMC GREEN Squad Leader (sysop) was given the boot so GREEN members stuck together and all left to begin their own clan (hence the name GREEN CLAN).
At this point [NMC] ORIGINALS and [NMC] RED remained seperate and kept to our own little group. However, recruiting was not going well and most of the site/server donations were coming from [NMC] RED.
Noble subsequently decided to disband RED and make us all [NMC] ORIGINALS. Ultimately we got the recruiting and servers back on track again.

A lot of us were granted the position of admin in order to catch the cheaters/hackers, ect that were prevalent at that time in SOF2.

We never looked back. We began by running SOF2 exclusively. Then eventually became a multi-gaming clan by adding BF2, CoD4 and recently BC2.

RED Clan's foundation was built on it's community. Although our members have always been competitive (competing in scrims, ladders, tourney's, etc)
our main objective however has always been to enjoy the gaming experience with friends.

Please take a look at our website: http://www.red-clan.com/news.php

If you want to know more information about who we are or simply because you want to visit us, feel free to check the site ! (Please be aware that in order to access our site you MUST create an account and log in first)

We are currently running a server called "RED CLAN FEEL THE STEEL" (don't get confused with the BGC Feel the steel server, they are just copycats). We are currently running GGC, PBB and T4G Blacklist in our server so you can enjoy hacker-free gaming rounds !

Don't forget to Bookmark our server !

We are also running a Ventrilo Server feel free to enter and chat with us while playing Big Grin
72.26.198.20 :4200 <--- Port Number

There is also no special requirements to join our clan besides being beyond 13 and speaking English ! everybody around the globe is welcome !

If you are interested please post here, we will help you in anything you need !

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 06:26 PM by Chronox..)
20-03-2012, 08:25 PM | Post: #2
Offline CropedFrag 
Does SOF2 stand for Soldier of Fortune 2 Double Helix? I always wanted to try that game (that is, until I heard it was full of cheats Tongue so not even tried).

Good luck.
21-03-2012, 11:00 PM | Post: #3
Offline Chronox. 
Lol yeah, but what we are looking for is BFP4F recruits who wanna have good games in a friendly clan =)

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
22-03-2012, 03:04 AM | Post: #4
Offline [RED]TwoBeaner 
Nice work Chronix!
24-03-2012, 09:00 AM | Post: #5
Offline Chronox. 
It is nice to keep our doors open for anyone wanting a place to make friends and enjoy the game !

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
24-03-2012, 12:12 PM | Post: #6
Offline wallsofthdeadman 
hey i live in australia and i'm 13. just interested in joining a friendly clan. oh and if you're looking for players with a bit of experience, i'm usually at the top of the scoreboards in the official p4f servers .

29-03-2012, 06:08 PM | Post: #7
Offline Chronox. 
No problem Wallsofth, try visiting us at http://www.red-clan.com register and know who we are !

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
07-04-2012, 06:21 PM | Post: #8
Offline Chronox. 
*Bump !

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
15-04-2012, 12:11 AM | Post: #9
Offline Chronox. 
We are still looking for fresh recruits !! Big Grin

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
15-04-2012, 03:18 PM | Post: #10
Offline x00killa00x 
maybe i can join you iam 15 an living in germany so what do i have to do?

:3
16-04-2012, 02:53 AM | Post: #11
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
GL, and does RED stand for something?

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
21-04-2012, 04:57 PM | Post: #12
Offline [RED]TwoBeaner 
Bump - Still looking for recruits... Go here to check us out
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 04:25 AM by [RED]TwoBeaner.)
21-04-2012, 05:00 PM | Post: #13
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
ANSWER ME LOL! WHAT does RED stand for??

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
20-05-2012, 04:20 AM | Post: #14
Offline [RED]TwoBeaner 
(21-04-2012 05:00 PM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  ANSWER ME LOL! WHAT does RED stand for??

I'm sorry, you haven't received an answer on this... to tell you the truth I'm not really sure what RED stands for Blush I know the history form the OP but have never really asked... I'll see if I can get an answer.
20-05-2012, 06:06 AM | Post: #15
Offline ={EFF}=E21L 
Sgt.Standish'

Sgt.Standish, or should i call you Sgt anderssonl, doesn't really matter, your buddy, StarFishHunter has probably already told you RED doesn't stand for anything in particular, It's just a name, as in, color RED, or GREEN
20-05-2012, 06:33 AM | Post: #16
Offline Trolled...... 
(20-05-2012 06:06 AM)[RED]E21L Wrote:  Sgt.Standish'

Sgt.Standish, or should i call you Sgt anderssonl, doesn't really matter, your buddy, StarFishHunter has probably already told you RED doesn't stand for anything in particular, It's just a name, as in, color RED, or GREEN
Just saying I know both(sadly standish) and they're totally different persons.

[Image: generate.php?UserId=2541756517&amp;s...ckground=1]
12-07-2012, 02:20 AM | Post: #17
Offline evilbagofbones 
Hello Red Clan I was just now playing with you guys and I was lagging horribly and I was wanting to join your Clan please reply thank you.
12-07-2012, 06:13 AM | Post: #18
Offline ~MVP. 
(21-04-2012 05:00 PM)Sgt.Standish Wrote:  ANSWER ME LOL! WHAT does RED stand for??

Sgt. Standish don't try to be over smart and stop trolling them. Smile
12-07-2012, 06:44 AM | Post: #19
Offline [RED]Chronox 
Nope, RED is just Red lol.

If you guys are intersted you are all welcome Big Grin please visit : http://www.red-clan.com !

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
20-07-2012, 10:33 PM | Post: #20
Offline [RED]TwoBeaner 
Bump - Still looking for recruits... Go here to check us out
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 10:35 PM by [RED]TwoBeaner.)