Hello There, Guest!

19-03-2012, 08:29 PM | Post: #181
Offline Psycho270993 
of course,i have no intention on buying this (or anything that costs "play4free funds") because the game is supposed to be FREE (if you ask me that should mean everything in the game to be free),but anyway apart from causing even more lag this is useless (don't you think?)
20-03-2012, 02:49 AM | Post: #182
Offline [ANC]_INk-Z 
(19-03-2012 08:29 PM)Psycho270993 Wrote:  of course,i have no intention on buying this (or anything that costs "play4free funds") because the game is supposed to be FREE (if you ask me that should mean everything in the game to be free),but anyway apart from causing even more lag this is useless (don't you think?)

its free to play, not free to make the difference!!

[Image: a854cc70dca04fe59e069e831bd1a8c63bf8ef38.png]
20-03-2012, 04:21 AM | Post: #183
Offline greenorange123 
I am so glad this world-wide-web thing functions as well as your article genuinely helped me. Could take you up on that property guidance you.SmileSmileSmile
20-03-2012, 08:21 AM | Post: #184
Offline Psycho270993 
(20-03-2012 02:49 AM)AfdsasZ Wrote:  
(19-03-2012 08:29 PM)Psycho270993 Wrote:  of course,i have no intention on buying this (or anything that costs "play4free funds") because the game is supposed to be FREE (if you ask me that should mean everything in the game to be free),but anyway apart from causing even more lag this is useless (don't you think?)

its free to play, not free to make the difference!!

now that's another thing,but i believe everything should be available for credits though (and by "available" i mean permanently)
20-03-2012, 12:41 PM | Post: #185
Offline SuxxHD 
there out and guess what... YOU BUY THEM WITH SUPPLY DROP

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
22-03-2012, 07:32 PM | Post: #186
Offline 69Scarface69 

Man u are wrong... PLAY for free its mean u can PLAY game for totally FREE but with basic items so its not lie. Its not problem for me when i want something "better" i have to pay. For me is kinda normal, no one will spend his time to make a game for nothing. They also have family and need to eat and other... u dont need to pay if u dont want, and still they allow u to play for FREE.

Only thing EAsy is doing wrong here its they way they sell those stuff... imao making things RANDOM is a VERY bad idea. I want spend MY money to support company so they can improve game but random stuff? dont think so. I want to get a damn scope so let me get it without this stupid lotery?

look at League of Legends and the way they get money... all players have EXACT SAME CHANCE to win there no single item to buy thats make u stronger. Only thing u can get is get champions or a skin for it if u want to look... well maybe not better bcoz some basic skins are great but if u want to be different u can get skin and look how this game get so many ppl and so...

EAsy should change the way they making money IMAO. Make alot of skins for all weapons, make alot clothes so ppl can setup their character as they like and iam sure alot ppl wuill buy it. They want get money for addons ? sure is OK for me but put them into store without gambling so i can get EXACTLY what i want not a adrenaline or bandages for 999...
02-05-2012, 06:40 PM | Post: #187
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(19-03-2012 02:17 PM)EA_Nenyel Wrote:  And there we go! Enjoy : )

[Image: WEP1rev.jpg]

[Image: WEP2rev.jpg]

[Image: WEP3rev.jpg]

[Image: WEP4rev.jpg]

Too childish if you ask me ... . Kind of like "Yeah I am so bada** I will exterminate you all." Nope, there´s really no need for skulls, "BOOM", "BOOM HEADSHOT" etc. on weapons. At least not for me.
30-06-2012, 11:52 AM | Post: #188
Offline ASSULTman13 
Nice