Hello There, Guest!

05-03-2012, 02:01 AM | Post: #1
Offline Tpoyo 
Hello everybody, I will be brief but clear in this.
It has probably been brought up before, and I have noticed much complaining in the in-game chat, about specific weapons.
The 2 weapons I'm referring to are the Usas-12 and the frag grenade booster.

Frag Grenade Booster
I have to say that the boosted and unboosted frag seem like completely different weapons. When you buy the booster, the damage and blast radius of the grenade increases waaay too much. It's like a flashbang compared to a mortar shell. It is simply crazy when people manage to pull off kills on 5+ people with 1 grenade. In fact, I have a training point spent in grenade awareness, and even when I get out of the awareness radius the grenade still manages to kill me.
My final thought on what needs to be done is that the standard grenade needs a damage boost and the booster needs a radius nerf.

Claymore Booster
Like the frag booster, the boosted and unboosted seem like completely different weapons. Without the booster, you need 3 claymores to kill an enemy (with 100HP) and half the time the claymore won't trigger on time, and your enemy can run right by and take little to no damage. But WITH the booster, it always kills in 1 hit, and it works even from 5m away.
So what should be done? The standard claymore needs a damage boost so it will deal at least 50 and a slight radius boost so it will trip on time. The claymore booster needs a severe radius nerf. (IMO OFC)

Usas-12 (Complete)
Well guys, ALL the shotguns got nerfed, but this one especially.
Now all we need is these boosters.

These things are the #1 killers in infantry fights, and I think that about 50% of my deaths nowadays are from these 2. I know many people share my opinion.

If you wish to support this thread you can reply /sign and I will record your vote. If you think this thread deserves more support, please help spread the word!

And on a final note, please don't respond with "never gonna happen" because the devs DO consider our suggestions, and if they already nerfed the mortar and RPG boost then there is a chance that they will do the same with this.

-Tpoyo.

Signature List
Dead_Alreay?
mlkmlkmlk123
PurX
ReconWarrior13
packman627
ro33452
Darkness
Healin4ev3r
GinjaNinja
Mattdanacho
---------------(10)---------------
GameKing
sirtrex
Rujiskavoska
dOctor:D
stone:head:65
martijn1803
5ilent_control
__masteralvino__
Nyze.
everybodydie
---------------(20)---------------
Dunwolf
Hewko
laggalot101
abdo-totti
firedragonbr
GarTZilla
WARDOG000
Ryan9318.Assault
Pvt.P.Griffin
Kersov
---------------(30)---------------
Lt.SmashF
DeathMD
Ihazcookies21
1337-G4nner
Cloud90PL
AfdsasZ
{CYMPAK}-{KZ}
[MH].Itazura[PL]
Alcarin2006

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 09:51 PM by Tpoyo.)
05-03-2012, 02:11 AM | Post: #2
Offline Dead_Alreay? 
/sign even though i have an USAS-12
05-03-2012, 02:17 AM | Post: #3
Offline mlkmlkmlk123 
/sign yes I think so too. most of the shotguns are so overpowerd. other weapons that need nerfing are some of the assault rifles but definitively the attack choppers which are way to powerful

[Image: sig12.png]
05-03-2012, 02:28 AM | Post: #4
Offline CaptPewPew 
Why nerf the assault rifles? They are supposed to be the way they are. Yeah, it cheeses me off when I get pwn'ed in the face by one of them in 2 shots, but they're supposed to be more lethal than my mp5.

As for the attack helis, what makes them OP is IIFR. I can "hide" behind a wall and still get nuked with a one shot from either type of attack heli. There should be ways to mask yourself from IIFR or, at least, reduce the damage when behind a barrier.
05-03-2012, 02:56 AM | Post: #5
Offline CropedFrag 
The attack helicopter AT missiles need less splash radious, and an IFF that only affects vehicles.
The gunner instead, could have infrared, or IFF that detects infantry only...

The Auto-shotgun looks like an All Powerful Pepper spray that kill anything within 2-5 meters.

And the boosted grenade looks more like a Holy-Hand Grenade, though the normal remembers me a pity peanut... Big Grin

Did I miss anything?
EDIT:

No, I didn't Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 03:33 AM by CropedFrag.)
05-03-2012, 03:04 AM | Post: #6
Offline Tpoyo 
Guys, I said I'm not collecting /signs!
But if enough people do, I guess I'll have to eventually...

05-03-2012, 03:13 AM | Post: #7
Offline Nirvash 
You don't think they'd just leave things alone as is do you? They're slowly nerfing pistols, and shotguns will follow. As for the grenade booster, I'm kinda used to it since that's just a carry over of performance to how they used to be before the boosters.

05-03-2012, 03:15 AM | Post: #8
Offline Stalin 
(05-03-2012 02:01 AM)Tpoyo Wrote:  Hello everybody, I will be brief but clear in this.
It has probably been brought up before, and I have noticed much complaining in the in-game chat, about specific weapons.

Usas-12
Long considered a noob weapon (hence its nickname the Noobsas), it is a fully automatic shotgun. The elite version has just as much damage and ammo as the Saiga-12, but a faster ROF but a wider spread, making it generally on par in a one on one but much better against multiple enemies. I have all the elite shotguns on my medic and I have to say that this actually does seem like the best of them all. The biggest nuisance of all is that it hits quite hard at ranges I think it shouldn't.
My final thought on what needs to be done with this gun is that that range needs a nerf and maybe the spread should be slightly increased. It is too OP of a shotgun.

The Frag Grenade Booster
I have to say that the boosted and unboosted frag seem like completely different weapons. When you buy the booster, the damage and blast radius of the grenade increases waaay too much. It's like a flashbang compared to a mortar shell. It is simply crazy when people manage to pull off kills on 5+ people with 1 grenade. In fact, I have a training point spent in grenade awareness, and even when I get out of the awareness radius the grenade still manages to kill me.
My final thought on what needs to be done is that the standard grenade needs a damage boost and the booster needs a radius nerf.

These things are the #1 killers in infantry fights, and I think that about 50% of my deaths nowadays are from these 2. I know many people share my opinion.

I am not asking for anyone to type /sign as I am not collecting them, but I am asking that this issue be considered as it is simply ridiculous how strong these 2 are.

And on a final note, please don't respond with "never gonna happen" because the devs DO consider our suggestions, and if they already nerfed the mortar and RPG boost then there is a chance that they will do the same with this.

-Tpoyo.

kid shut up they already said they were going to nerf it

Dishing out facts since the CB

05-03-2012, 03:32 AM | Post: #9
Offline Tpoyo 
(05-03-2012 03:15 AM)Stalin Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 02:01 AM)Tpoyo Wrote:  Hello everybody, I will be brief but clear in this.

Usas-12
Long considered a noob weapon (hence its nickname the Noobsas), it is a fully automatic shotgun. The elite version has just as much damage and ammo as the Saiga-12, but a faster ROF but a wider spread, making it generally on par in a one on one but much better against multiple enemies. I have all the elite shotguns on my medic and I have to say that this actually does seem like the best of them all. The biggest nuisance of all is that it hits quite hard at ranges I think it shouldn't.
My final thought on what needs to be done with this gun is that that range needs a nerf and maybe the spread should be slightly increased. It is too OP of a shotgun.

The Frag Grenade Booster

I am not asking for anyone to type /sign as I am not collecting them, but I am asking that this issue be considered as it is simply ridiculous how strong these 2 are.

-Tpoyo.

kid shut up they already said they were going to nerf it

Then you can kindly redirect me to the post in which they said they will do so, instead of reacting like you did.

05-03-2012, 09:45 PM | Post: #10
Offline PurX 
/sign Tpoyo made me do this. Btw, he is BAD at play4free, but I do support his idea. Btw, the heli missles aren't OP, if you know how hard it is to fly a heli and all the friggn' threats u get from other air vehicles, APC's and those annoying air missles that are fired from the ground.
05-03-2012, 11:57 PM | Post: #11
Offline Abstergo. 
/sign

[Image: 8572895847_bc370b60e2_b.jpg]
06-03-2012, 03:03 AM | Post: #12
Offline packman627 
/sign yes

06-03-2012, 03:18 AM | Post: #13
Offline ro33452 
/sign
06-03-2012, 07:29 AM | Post: #14
Offline [OG]Darkness 
/sign

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."
06-03-2012, 10:01 AM | Post: #15
Offline friday2nd 
(05-03-2012 02:56 AM)CropedFrag Wrote:  The attack helicopter AT missiles need less splash radious, and an IFF that only affects vehicles.
The gunner instead, could have infrared, or IFF that detects infantry only...

The Auto-shotgun looks like an All Powerful Pepper spray that kill anything within 2-5 meters.

And the boosted grenade looks more like a Holy-Hand Grenade, though the normal remembers me a pity peanut... Big Grin

Did I miss anything?
EDIT:

No, I didn't Big Grin

+1
Especially on the heli part.

IFF for gunner - infantry (and the gun needs a slight boost)
pilot IFF for vechiles and spalsh damage to infantry decreased from hellfires-
06-03-2012, 01:43 PM | Post: #16
Offline Tpoyo 
Ok so I guess I'm gonna start collecting /signs then...

06-03-2012, 01:58 PM | Post: #17
Offline AMMO 
USAS ONLY

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
06-03-2012, 02:50 PM | Post: #18
Offline Joe.Tucker 
Can you include the SVU-A and M14 EBR too? PLEASE!
By the way, grenade booster needs a nerf too, it's way too much

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 03:00 PM by Joe.Tucker.)
06-03-2012, 03:00 PM | Post: #19
Offline ClessAlvein 
(06-03-2012 02:50 PM)Derethim Wrote:  Can you include the SVU-A and M14 EBR too?
Not only usas needs nerf duh.

LMAO SVU and M14 is the 2 best suckiest and hardest to use in game dear Jennifer.

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
06-03-2012, 03:07 PM | Post: #20
Offline Ted1Mosby 
Ahahahahaha ...
NO! I payed for an overpowered Usas, so I want an overpowered Usas.
But the Booster srsly scks.

[Image: 9pJ4Q7b.gif]