Hello There, Guest!

16-04-2012, 09:21 PM | Post: #81
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 09:13 PM).NamedMaria. Wrote:  ^ ^ ^ Actually, FYI I did hit puberty; growth spurt, a lot bigger appettite, minor (+7-12) weight gain, miniature not-really-there-yet mustache Tongue

But, otherwise, lol, still, what do you want me to say? Mario? Tongue

I named my Soldier after the GreenDay (best band ever) song: Maria.

Believe me, I know the whole story. Your singing voice needs work. And you may want to rethink all the begging for your account back.

Recordings are fun.

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
16-04-2012, 09:28 PM | Post: #82
Offline .NamedMaria. 
^ ^ ^

First, I know I sing good and that's all that matters.

You don't what REALLY happend that night, DO NOT say what did.

And, I have nothing against you, I hope you have nothing against me, I really don't wanna argue over that because it's just too sad, depressing I spent SO MUCH time and effort in NamedMaria and it was all a WASTE. Please, I don't know why you seem to hate younger boys (Standish, AgentB, kinda Storm, me) Can't we just be cool and "friends" I don't want to talk about that tragic night and stuff. What would YOU do and say. Exactly. And, you have NO RIGHT of knowing everything, you weren't there, whoever told deserves and VERY LONG talk about why that was inappropriate and mean to spread around like Degrassi rumours.

Good day. I don't hate you, please don't hate me.

-Maria/Mario That better?

[Image: NMDOSSiggy2.jpg]
16-04-2012, 09:33 PM | Post: #83
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 09:28 PM).NamedMaria. Wrote:  ^ ^ ^

And, I have nothing against you, I hope you have nothing against me, I really don't wanna argue over that because it's just too sad, depressing I spent SO MUCH time and effort in NamedMaria and it was all a WASTE. Please, I don't know why you seem to hate younger boys (Standish, AgentB, kinda Storm, me) Can't we just be cool and "friends" I don't want to talk about that tragic night and stuff. What would YOU do and say. Exactly. And, you have NO RIGHT of knowing everything, you weren't there, whoever told deserves and VERY LONG talk about why that was inappropriate and mean to spread around like Degrassi rumours.

First off, I don't hate younger boys, I just hate stupid people. Secondly, considering you have insulted me quite a bit in that one little message you felt compelled to make, I have never felt the need to be nice to you, simply because I do not like you. I find your whole situation highly humorous, and the recording is absolutely hilarious.

Savvy?

16-04-2012, 09:33 PM | Post: #84
Offline MurrayD 
(16-04-2012 09:28 PM).NamedMaria. Wrote:  I don't know why you seem to hate younger boys (Standish, AgentB, kinda Storm, me)

The 2 i've underlined are the same person. Your point is invalid.

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
16-04-2012, 09:36 PM | Post: #85
Offline RubberGooch 
(16-04-2012 09:33 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 09:28 PM).NamedMaria. Wrote:  ^ ^ ^

First off, I don't hate younger boys, I just hate stupid people. Secondly, considering you have insulted me quite a bit in that one little message you felt compelled to make, I have never felt the need to be nice to you, simply because I do not like you. I find your whole situation highly humorous, and the recording is absolutely hilarious.

Savvy?

You're arguing with a 14 year old, congrats?

His situation wasn't funny. Being recorded without permission/consent is a class 4 felony.

Having his account hacked wasn't funny, even though it was his own doing.

Grow up, he may have done things to you or countless others, but take the higher road.

[Image: metal-2.png]
Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave.
16-04-2012, 09:41 PM | Post: #86
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 09:36 PM)RubberGooch Wrote:  You're arguing with a 14 year old, congrats?

His situation wasn't funny. Being recorded without permission/consent is a class 4 felony.

Grow up, he may have done things to you or countless others, but take the higher road.

Um... who are you...? I'd assume you haven't heard the recording, because it was funny as hell. And also, he was not hacked, he gave his password, so that's on him. And again, who are you...

16-04-2012, 09:43 PM | Post: #87
Offline RubberGooch 
(16-04-2012 09:41 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 09:36 PM)RubberGooch Wrote:  You're arguing with a 14 year old, congrats?

Um... who are you...? I'd assume you haven't heard the recording, because it was funny as hell. And also, he was not hacked, he gave his password, so that's on him. And again, who are you...

I have heard it. I didn't find it funny. Preying on others and blackmailing isn't my thing. Sorry.

I'm new so to speak. But so far I haven't found many I like in this community. Seems the lot of them are like you.

16-04-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #88
Offline SkyDog13 
(16-04-2012 09:43 PM)RubberGooch Wrote:  I have heard it. I didn't find it funny. Preying on others and blackmailing isn't my thing. Sorry.

I'm new so to speak. But so far I haven't found many I like in this community. Seems the lot of them are like you.

Believe me, sir, you will get nowhere with me. And I know you probably know every part of this situation and my relationship with Mario here and pretty much everything, and I also know you are an authority on these matters, but I do believe it is futile to continue arguing with such a silly one as me.

16-04-2012, 09:52 PM | Post: #89
Offline RubberGooch 
(16-04-2012 09:46 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 09:43 PM)RubberGooch Wrote:  I have heard it. I didn't find it funny. Preying on others and blackmailing isn't my thing. Sorry.

Believe me, sir, you will get nowhere with me. And I know you probably know every part of this situation and my relationship with Mario here and pretty much everything, and I also know you are an authority on these matters, but I do believe it is futile to continue arguing with such a silly one as me.

I can tell. The chinstrap to your helmet must be too tight. Seems like it's cutting off some much needed oxygen. No authority, Just don't see the point in laughing at the misfortunes of others as you do. I can already tell what kind of person you are just by that alone.

[Image: Never-Argue-With-Stupid-People-610x395.jpg]

16-04-2012, 09:57 PM | Post: #90
Offline .NamedMaria. 
@SkyDog13

Yes, my account being hacked is funny, you shouldn't even be talking about it, you don't the ALL the details and he was trying to DISTRACT so he told me to keep on singing, he already knew my email for reasons unknown, he probablt=y saw the thing I have on my email of my password and got in too it, so in a way yes, I gave it away unwillingly and unknowinly. He said to check my account, I did, he said he gave me 10k battlefunds.

On Topic: Get out of my thread, it's not a place for your spamming and trolling.

AnyWAY:

STILL RECRUITING, BUT, MERGED WITH VOF!

APPLY NOW AT: http://www.vofclansite.enjin.com

16-04-2012, 09:58 PM | Post: #91
Offline .NamedMaria. 
(16-04-2012 09:33 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 09:28 PM).NamedMaria. Wrote:  I don't know why you seem to hate younger boys (Standish, AgentB, kinda Storm, me)

The 2 i've underlined are the same person. Your point is invalid.

Sorry for the mistake.

16-04-2012, 10:07 PM | Post: #92
Offline SkyDog13 
Mario, just ask for the thread to be closed. It serves no purpose now.

16-04-2012, 10:21 PM | Post: #93
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
His name isn't Mario, it sounds s0o0o0o0 weird when I read though Tongue

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
16-04-2012, 10:40 PM | Post: #94
Offline RubberGooch 
(16-04-2012 10:07 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  Mario, just ask for the thread to be closed. It serves no purpose now.

Yep, walk away with your tail between your legs like the dog you are.

16-04-2012, 10:43 PM | Post: #95
Offline .NamedMaria. 
^ ^ ^

Are you talking about me or SkyDog?

16-04-2012, 10:44 PM | Post: #96
Offline MurrayD 
(16-04-2012 10:40 PM)RubberGooch Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 10:07 PM)SkyDog13 Wrote:  Mario, just ask for the thread to be closed. It serves no purpose now.

You start off with complaining about him arguing and now you try and do the same yourself. To be honest, all that has been said has been done now, this thread should be closed as the clan has now merged with VOF (i think?). Also the title does say "CLOSED".

I would suggest leaving this thread now and if anyone has any other problems they can easily use PM...

[Image: v3Gcnj4.png]
16-04-2012, 10:46 PM | Post: #97
Offline .NamedMaria. 
I'm the only who should REALLY be posting here, it's MY clan, you (not you Murray, <3) can go spam on YOUR OWN thread Sky, Rubber actually is smart and you just be hating on me.

Now, leave my thread.

16-04-2012, 10:48 PM | Post: #98
Offline RubberGooch 
(16-04-2012 10:44 PM)MurrayD Wrote:  

You start off with complaining about him arguing and now you try and do the same yourself. To be honest, all that has been said has been done now, this thread should be closed as the clan has now merged with VOF (i think?). Also the title does say "CLOSED".

I would suggest leaving this thread now and if anyone has any other problems they can easily use PM...

Quite the opposite. Just stating the obvious.

16-04-2012, 11:51 PM | Post: #99
Offline SkyDog13 

Okay, I am not continuing because Mario told me not to. And this is just another reason why I love DOS.

Edit: Btw, Gooch, if you have a problem with me, feel free to come over to our TS3 and talk it out with me instead of blatantly insulting me on this thread. Wink

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 12:10 AM by SkyDog13.)
17-04-2012, 12:53 AM | Post: #100
Offline [TC]Sgt.Standish 
lol, calm down bra, calm down, lol

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]