Hello There, Guest!

27-02-2012, 12:06 AM | Post: #1
Offline CapitaoBobi 
Hi !

I'm here to report a situation and get this clear once and for all.

I'm a player of this game for many time, and i've passed all my way to lvl 20 using an m4a1 (best weap for skill). Recently i've changed to Veteran's USAS to have a bit more fun and relax a bit more.
And people call usas players noobs ? just because we dont got aiming skill ? Full auto ?

Lets set the record straight.

1st: Stop call us USAS players noobs, most of me and my teammates who use this weeapon are experiencied players.

2nd: The weapon is 100% legal, and my surprised is I got kicked from a server today just because i was using USAS and someone else was using an SAIGA and didnt receive the same treatment as I did.

3rd: MEDICS USES FULL AUTO WEAPONS TOO !! AND YOU CALL THEM NOOBS TOO ? OR YOU DEPEND THEM TO FIGHT AND RESPECT THEM FOR THAT ?

And my concern is this: Why people keep discriminating us for use that weapon ?

I've an answer for those:

USAS its a good excuse for you start to practice in some strategy, or use your mind to kill usa's players. We are not invencible.

Use your brain. Dont call noobs to us. Respect us. And most of all enjoy game.

Thank you for your time.

World Greatest Sniper Hunter Sleepy (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 12:09 AM by CapitaoBobi.)
27-02-2012, 12:14 AM | Post: #2
Offline :)..._----55 
^^"trollface"

27-02-2012, 12:15 AM | Post: #3
Offline KillBilly 
Usas noob

- Always outnumbered, never outgunned -
Correction: Always out of ammo since they fckd with my gun
27-02-2012, 12:21 AM | Post: #4
Offline =Sgt.Tuvok= 
As a matter of FACT:
1. Pistols and Shotguns are the only weapons not nerfed YET, they will be sooner or later!

2. You exploit the game like clay-factories 1 year ago, just imagine a map where there are 100 claymores which give you instant death like some boosted grenades nowaydays, and people like you were calling out saying they are NOT OP and why they kick us and call us noobs??!!

3.YOU ARE ACTUALLY A NOOB for using that weapon to have an advantage before others for you cannot achieve good score without it

4.You will get kicked from mods for using a weapon which is OP and not fixed yet.

5.Clay-Factories used to be high lvls too because you need a little bit of knowledge (which are mostly lvl 15-25) and to realize which weapon is great to be used as an exploitation weapon.

6. In fact youre using a OP weapon which destroys the fun for others and youre offended of people calling you therefore a noob?

Jeeez what world do you live in?

[Image: PNDME.png]
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 12:24 AM by =Sgt.Tuvok=.)
27-02-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #5
Offline TaxManD 
Lol, just another noobSAS trying to defend the fact the USAS isn't a noob weapon. Can't wait for more QQs Smile). Good servers kick usas and nade booster, deal with it.

27-02-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #6
Offline tahrox 
Hahahahahahha, what do you expect?
27-02-2012, 12:27 AM | Post: #7
Offline Revelion 
tell me in which server u were playing, must be a very good one
27-02-2012, 12:29 AM | Post: #8
Offline Dracula666 
Some players don't like getting killed many times, that's why you are getting kicked.
My advice is for you go to other server when you can play with everything the game as to offer.

[Image: sniperw.png]
27-02-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #9
Offline =Sgt.Tuvok= 
(26-02-2012 11:33 PM)ObHeRrAtEd Wrote:  Waiiiiiiit. The rants are now at the higher point of intensity, and the chances of players looking for the best weapon to see "USAS 12 is OP" in the forums and buy it are ridiculously high. I guess they're selling more of them than ever, so they're gonna give it some more weeks. I mean, most of these guys aren't unaware of the coming nerf >Tongue

And again Obherrated proves that EA concept is actually dummy-safe... more people buying OP usas = more profit for EA before tha FIX^^

[Image: PNDME.png]
27-02-2012, 12:31 AM | Post: #10
Offline St0mpy 
(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  Hi !

I'm a player of this game for many time, and i've passed all my way to lvl 20 using an m4a1 (best weap for skill). Recently i've changed to Veteran's USAS to have a bit more fun and relax a bit more.
And people call usas players noobs ? just because we dont got aiming skill ? Full auto ?

1st: Stop call us USAS players noobs, most of me and my teammates who use this weeapon are experiencied players.

2nd: The weapon is 100% legal, and my surprised is I got kicked from a server today just because i was using USAS and someone else was using an SAIGA and didnt receive the same treatment as I did.

3rd: MEDICS USES FULL AUTO WEAPONS TOO !! AND YOU CALL THEM NOOBS TOO ? OR YOU DEPEND THEM TO FIGHT AND RESPECT THEM FOR THAT ?

USAS its a good excuse for you start to practice in some strategy, or use your mind to kill usa's players. We are not invencible.

Thank you for your time.

just use it and when ppl say noob, shrug and say whatever

theyre just jealous - no one cares really, theyre just trying to wind you up, and by the looks of it its worked
27-02-2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #11
Offline Eskiz0frenia 
how u can cry about usas is ok weapon? , really use brain, play a game with usas then play a game with other weapon , and compare ur score br0.
27-02-2012, 12:40 AM | Post: #12
Offline DeltaForce 
Just keep on blasting faces, ignore the whiners.
If a server kicks you, search another.
27-02-2012, 12:41 AM | Post: #13
Offline SOLDIERNAMEZ 
/misleading title

[Image: File:Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif]
27-02-2012, 12:43 AM | Post: #14
Offline TaxManD 
(27-02-2012 12:31 AM)St0mpy Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  Hi !

Thank you for your time.

just use it and when ppl say noob, shrug and say whatever

theyre just jealous - no one cares really, theyre just trying to wind you up, and by the looks of it its worked
It's funny only USAS users gets that kind of treatment, coincidence? there's no way to deny the truth, USAS is lame.

27-02-2012, 12:51 AM | Post: #15
Offline ObHeRrAtEd 
In a couple of days, nothing of this will matter and everything will be nerfed so I don't give a damn. It's funny entering a 32 dudes game where 17 players wield USAS though (and quite a bunch of them are recons). You know something weird is going on when that happens.

[Image: hardname.png]
27-02-2012, 01:01 AM | Post: #16
Offline KillBilly 
(27-02-2012 12:31 AM)St0mpy Wrote:  just use it and when ppl say noob, shrug and say whatever

Running around with usas against nerfed weapons makes you no better than the devs who can't/won't balance the game.

It's just a noob way to get easy kills and all the rest are poor excuses.

27-02-2012, 01:07 AM | Post: #17
Offline BoomStick. 
(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  1st: Stop call us USAS players noobs, most of me and my teammates who use this weeapon are experiencied players.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZPdef5VHhmDd5uO7ncPG...Ub8GSniwOt]

(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  2nd: The weapon is 100% legal, and my surprised is I got kicked from a server today just because i was using USAS and someone else was using an SAIGA and didnt receive the same treatment as I did.

[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.png]

(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  3rd: MEDICS USES FULL AUTO WEAPONS TOO !! AND YOU CALL THEM NOOBS TOO ? OR YOU DEPEND THEM TO FIGHT AND RESPECT THEM FOR THAT ?

[Image: KALEY+CUOCO+wtf+lol+salvosim+salvo+sim+l...ERFACE.jpg]

(27-02-2012 12:06 AM)CapitaoBobi Wrote:  Dont call noobs to us. Respect us.

[Image: n00b-12280.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 01:08 AM by BoomStick..)
27-02-2012, 01:18 AM | Post: #18
Offline St0mpy 
(27-02-2012 01:01 AM)KillBilly Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 12:31 AM)St0mpy Wrote:  just use it and when ppl say noob, shrug and say whatever

Running around with usas against nerfed weapons makes you no better than the devs who can't/won't balance the game.

It's just a noob way to get easy kills and all the rest are poor excuses.

dont tell me, i dual 2 main weapons, but if i want to use a shotty for some fun, i will and you can call me noob, i couldnt care less Tongue

ofc id like to see you say that on oman tho, go usas with no MW at all and then try and get a great score, its not the same as that meatgrinder in a fishbowl they call sharqi which is a pure usas map
27-02-2012, 01:24 AM | Post: #19
Offline Yastiandrie 
Got it cheap during a sale last year so why not. You make use of the tools available to you

Alls fair in love and war. It's not like it's an exclusive item

Saiga > USAS though IMO. That thing 1 shots people like there's no tomorrow

27-02-2012, 01:31 AM | Post: #20
Offline KillBilly 
(27-02-2012 01:01 AM)KillBilly Wrote:  It's just a noob way to get easy kills and all the rest are poor excuses.

(27-02-2012 01:18 AM)St0mpy Wrote:  ofc id like to see you say that on oman tho, go usas with no MW at all and then try and get a great score, its not the same as that meatgrinder in a fishbowl they call sharqi which is a pure usas map

Thanks for proving my point Wink

And I can easily get 40+ kills in oman with just usas and a decent pistol. Even before the weapons nerf 30+ kills was pretty easy.

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 01:34 AM by KillBilly.)