Hello There, Guest!

27-02-2012, 12:05 AM | Post: #1
Offline GODDEVIL
THIS IS WHAT U GET AT MULTIPLAY IF YOUR A PAYING CUSTOMER RENTING A SERVER OF THEM
Hi Craig, I apologise for the delay, we are still looking into you. However, each time you reply to the ticket, it bumps it out of the escalation queue
09:15Tyler Blair: So please wait patiently for the reply from Second Line Smile
09:15craig fraser: IS THAT JUSTICE?
09:15craig fraser: so if u ask questions u get punished?
09:15craig fraser: lol
09:15craig fraser: check ea forums dude
09:15craig fraser: u are a laughing joke
09:16Tyler Blair: No, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm only saying that it bumps it out of the queue. There isn't much more we can do until second line takes a look
09:16craig fraser: your company and battlefeild for free will not get any new business from australia i can gaurentee that
09:16craig fraser: i have been on talk back radio here
09:17craig fraser: telling everybody on my radio show about this
09:17craig fraser: im the victim
09:18craig fraser: done nothing wrong im ignored by ea and u guys treat me like dirt
09:18craig fraser: 3 days
09:18craig fraser: its a scandal
09:19craig fraser: u have the wrong version of battlefield 4 free
09:19craig fraser: its old
09:19Tyler Blair: There's no need to use the attitude Smile As my colleagues have already told you we are doing our best to fix your server.
09:19craig fraser: ill show u what ea told me about you
09:20craig fraser: we had that once, they blamed €asy, we only have 1 now left from them, service is crap tbh - and whatever you do, dont bump your ticket, it just sends it back to the bottom of the pile again

check your game version is the latest (our clanforge says 1.17, but the i3d ones are 1.29) and if not satisfied go elsewhere

good luck
09:21craig fraser: why use v 1.117?
09:21craig fraser: you are a con dude
09:21Tyler Blair: From what I can see the server is at 1.29, it is required to update servers.
09:21craig fraser: im just a customer
09:22Tyler Blair: 1.29.233855.0
09:22craig fraser: my clanforge says i have v 1.17
09:23craig fraser: people votwe with there feet
09:23Tyler Blair: What you see in Clanforge is just what is set so it just has not be updated to reflect the latest version, whoever has been updating it most likely has forgotten to change that
09:23Tyler Blair: Server updates are required or else we can't host the server, so it wouldn't be possible for us to stay at 1.17 even if we were using it
09:25craig fraser: my clanforge files section shows i have v 1.117
09:25craig fraser: have a look
09:25craig fraser: i dot make things up that hinder i want it too work
09:26Tyler Blair: Look in the Punkbuster log files: [02.26.2012 20:34:46] Game Version [1.29.233855.0]
09:28craig fraser: why does file section say v 1.117 i see the punkbuster its says what u say
09:29craig fraser: i have given up anyway
09:30craig fraser: do what u have too im going elsewhere this is a horrid experience
09:30craig fraser: ill spend my life blogging about this
09:30craig fraser: i promise u that
09:30Tyler Blair: That is because as I said before that is what we set on Clanforge, it is not necessarily the exact same as what the server really is.
09:32craig fraser: thats usefull so u confuse the consumer by showing versions that are not applicable why do that?
09:33craig fraser: i have people in the community trying to get us back on line and that doesnt help
09:33Tyler Blair: I'll make sure it gets fixed Smile
09:33craig fraser: it seems the more questions i ask u answer by punishing me by dropping my tickets
09:34craig fraser: thats 1 way too make your workload smaller i guess at the cost of customers
09:34Tyler Blair: Dropping your tickets?
09:34craig fraser: No, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm only saying that it bumps it out of the queue. There isn't much more we can do until second line takes a look
09:35craig fraser: thats real customer focus
09:36Tyler Blair: Second line is above us (first line) and they are the ones that do the problems we do not know how to do.
09:36craig fraser: im the leader of tgb we have 150 members and have many ea moderators as members im told this is common u dropping tickets if u ask questions
09:37craig fraser: anyway my only weapon is social media and ea if i can save 1 person from what i am going through i will die a happy man
09:37Tyler Blair: I don't know what you mean by dropping your tickets, all of your other tickets have responses, none of them were ignored.
09:38craig fraser: if u cant provide reliable services too australia why keep marketing that u can?
09:38craig fraser: that illegal
09:39craig fraser: its monday here
09:39craig fraser: been offline since satarday morning
09:39craig fraser: and all i got is 1 email telling me to not respond
09:39craig fraser: or i will be dropped
09:40craig fraser: threats dont sit well with me if i have every right to be upset as i payed money
09:40Tyler Blair: No, it does not mean that the ticket will be deleted, what it means is that it will go from the Second Line queue back into the normal support queue, which means we have to readd it back to the second line queue
09:41craig fraser: today im buying out a excisting clan taking over there server
09:42craig fraser: its a proven server never crashes and im getting it for 500 dollars for 12 months
09:42craig fraser: wish i could of spent it with you but u trat me with dissdain
09:43craig fraser: ill emailing your head ofice with receipts
09:45craig fraser: i dont sit in my own vomit if its broken i fix so my freinds dont suffer we have very few servers in australia so there is a huge demand for my server
09:46craig fraser: anyway u cant help me i let u help some poor bugger who might get service
09:46craig fraser: thanx
09:46Tyler Blair: I understand that, and we've done our best to accomodate you thus far, but your issue is not something we (first line) know how to fix so second line are the ones who have to fix your server
09:46craig fraser: for saving me a lot of drama if i payed for 12 months like i was going too it would be a nifghtmare and a lot more drama
09:47craig fraser: you may have your systems tyler but as a consumer we care little for your lvls of help we just want service
09:49craig fraser: having a server that people can join is handy
09:49Tyler Blair: Indeed Smile If we could guarantee no problems 100% of the time it would be a wonderful world
09:50craig fraser: i just want 1 day of non interuppted service
09:50craig fraser: is that 2 much
09:50craig fraser: i been here 1 week
09:50craig fraser: i want a refund
09:50craig fraser: lets close it
09:50craig fraser: over it
09:51craig fraser: u can close tickets i want my money back as i have no service that i payed for
09:52craig fraser: i was offered it a few days ago but i tryed to maje this work
09:52Tyler Blair: I am not part of the billing team so I am not able to provide refunds. If you want to ask about getting a refund you will need to submit a ticket to the Billing team at http://support.multiplay.co.uk/
09:52craig fraser: but its too hard
09:52craig fraser: u can put me thru to billing the last guy did
09:53Tyler Blair: The billing team only works 9am to 6pm GMT, so they are not working at the moment.
09:53craig fraser: at least i tryed dude too make it work i didnt give up when dos attacks crippled us for the first week
09:54craig fraser: we got 1 day
09:54craig fraser: of fun
09:54craig fraser: any man with common sense would refund me as it plain too see there is a issue at your end
09:55craig fraser: ive done everything asked of me
09:55Tyler Blair: As I said I'm not part of the billing team so I don't have the ability to do that Smile
09:55craig fraser: as tech support u should email them saying u cant provide me with what i payed and expected to receive so let him go
09:56craig fraser: i gues nobody cares here for the customer
09:56craig fraser: its shocking
09:57craig fraser: im going check ea forums its going to be fun too report this
09:57craig fraser: goodby
09:57craig fraser: u still havent told me anything
09:57craig fraser: when or why
09:57craig fraser: i can expect to be fixed
09:57craig fraser: good job
Tyler Blair is typing...
Pow
27-02-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #2
Offline X-taco-X 
^ muliplay = a bunch of pricks

[Image: 6O1KtC1.png]
27-02-2012, 12:28 AM | Post: #3
Offline [TNB]PWN3D^^ 
Thats why i went for 4net players
27-02-2012, 12:30 AM | Post: #4
Offline GODDEVIL
WELL ITS FIXED AMAZING
29-02-2012, 10:29 PM | Post: #5
Offline GODDEVIL
we are offline for 72 hrs again with no help from ea or multiplay
dont rent servers on 12 months try 1 month first so u dont get fuked like i am at present

multiplay are a cancer killing the game in australia
01-03-2012, 04:56 AM | Post: #6
Offline GODDEVIL
OUR PAID UP SERVER HAS BEEN OFFLINE NOT LISTING IN AS ONLINE IN GAME FOR PAST 4 DAYS AND THIS IS THE RUBBISH MULTIPLAY TELL ME
9:15Jeff W: Hello Craig. Your server is operating perfectly and I can find no obvious issues with the network connectivity to that machine.
09:16Jeff W: Please verify that your server is properly configured and submit a ticket at http://support.multiplay.co.uk/ about the battlelog issues, and we will work to resolve it as soon as possible.
09:16Jeff W: Have a good night.
SO WHEN THEY HAVE A ISSUE THAT THEY CANT FIX THEY BLAME ME LOL CHECK THIS NEWS ITEM ON THERE HOME PAGE ITS PROVES THEY HAVE A ISSUE HOSTING BATTLEFIELD PLAY FOR FREE
BF3 - Servers Not Appearing in BattleLog
Feb 29 2012 14:17:21 by Ezpz

Thank you for your patience regarding BF3 servers not showing up in BattleLog, these issues are now resolved and the servers are now appearing as normal. You may have to restart your service for it to reappear in BattleLog.

If you are still encountering issues, contact us via the usual Support methods (tickets/live support)
SO THEY CANT FIX MY ISSUE NOW ITS MY PROBLEM THAT HOW THEY RIPP THE PUBLIC OFF
BE WARNED AVOID MULTIPLAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!